Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th August 2011, 11:04   #1066

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

The 5.99% on i10 is only if you take a loan of over 3 lakhs.
Freakverse is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th August 2011, 11:16   #1067
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

@arkin : Since we bought the car outright I didnt really find out about the finance deals.
Old 11th August 2011, 13:15   #1068
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adg_andy View Post
To all bhpians from Bangalore: There are two "Bumper" offers on Hyundai and Maruti cars as splashed on newspapers. Can anyone confirm the details:

Offer 1: Hyundai is offering a mouthwatering 5.99% scheme on i10 and santro.

Offer2: Maruti is offering special EMIs on WagonR, Alto and K10. eg, Wagon R is being offered at an emi of around 4K.

Can someone please let us know the hidden clauses.I even got a call from Bimal Motors saying that special offers are on till 15th August.
Take all reduced interest rates finance deals with a pinch of salt. They do not normally quote the reducing balance rate so even a 5.99 rate will be actually 11+

VW does the same thing. Their 6.99% offers are not reducing balance and actually come up to 11%+ when compared to approaching a bank.

Cheers
sahakar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th August 2011, 00:49   #1069
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alam86 View Post
Yes, today is D-Day. Just spoke to Dad. He will pick it up this afternoon.

Dad is going to take his iPod Nano with him, so I'm sure he'll be enjoying his music as he rolls out

Thanks both of you! I'm getting goose bumps over here too. I just saw the pics of the Pre-Registration inspection and the car looks awesome - even with a little bit of dust on it
Glad to report that the car has been picked up!

Dad decided to pick it up a day late since it was getting pretty late in the evening on Wednesday. He picked it up early Thursday morning.

Everything promised was installed and delivered [along with Body cover and pillows/cushions]. He did not give us a USB disk and Dad didn't bother asking about it. He was after all overjoyed at finally picking the car up
Old 12th August 2011, 06:35   #1070
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahakar View Post
Take all reduced interest rates finance deals with a pinch of salt. They do not normally quote the reducing balance rate so even a 5.99 rate will be actually 11+

VW does the same thing. Their 6.99% offers are not reducing balance and actually come up to 11%+ when compared to approaching a bank.

Cheers
I agree.

A 5.99% flat rate for 5 years will equal to 10.83% diminishing interest rate.
A 6.99% flat rate for 5 years will equal to 11.49% diminishing interest rate.

These are just marketing tricks.
Old 12th August 2011, 09:01   #1071
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Dad decided to pick it up a day late since it was getting pretty late in the evening on Wednesday. He picked it up early Thursday morning.

Everything promised was installed and delivered [along with Body cover and pillows/cushions]. He did not give us a USB disk and Dad didn't bother asking about it. He was after all overjoyed at finally picking the car up
Congratulations!
Yes better in broad daylight rather than in the evening when you can't check the car properly.
Glad that they kept their promise, except for the USB.
Looking forward to your November ownership review.
Drive Safe!
Old 12th August 2011, 10:05   #1072
BHPian

Am considering a ANHC EMT and am planning to visit the dealer next week.Have some doubts.

1.Am from Kottayam,kerala.Are the discounts dealer/state specific?If so what kind of offers can i expect in kerala for EMT/SMT?

2.Discounts i read in thread
SMT: 85000 including accesories i guess,Still!!
EMT: Free insurance only?

Could somebody please clarify so i can go to the dealer and bargain armed with some knowledge.

If possible can anyone post a link for interior pics of an EMT?There seems to be none here.
Old 12th August 2011, 11:37   #1073
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by revintup View Post
Am considering a ANHC EMT and am planning to visit the dealer next week.Have some doubts.

1.Am from Kottayam,kerala.Are the discounts dealer/state specific?If so what kind of offers can i expect in kerala for EMT/SMT?

2.Discounts i read in thread
SMT: 85000 including accesories i guess,Still!!
EMT: Free insurance only?

Could somebody please clarify so i can go to the dealer and bargain armed with some knowledge.

If possible can anyone post a link for interior pics of an EMT?There seems to be none here.
I had called up Peninsular Honda in Tvm a while back, after i heard of the offers in Bangy . But they said they cant offer anything like here for the S-MT, and the most they can do is offer maybe the insurance free . So dont expect much , thats what i feel . Good luck anyway, let us know if u grab a deal.
kap04 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th August 2011, 12:12   #1074
Senior - BHPian

My dad's brother is planning to book Punto 1.4 Emotion. So far the offer we have got is - 10K corp discount, 5 K exchange bonus, free insurance, 23K worth fuel vouchers and 7 K cash discount.

We have not talked about any freebies yet - plan to talk about it later this week.

Other than the Diesel for Petrol price offer, is there any additional discounts on offer on Punto petrol? I think the petrol 1.4 will be a slow moving model and may get some good discounts.

He is buying the car from Chennai.
Old 12th August 2011, 12:49   #1075
BHPian

Quote:

Congratulations once again alam86. Nice to hear Honda dealers delivering on their promises. By the way how was the dealership experience, i.e. paper work, checks, etc?

Looking forward to reading your ownership report with lots of pics

Last edited by arup.misra : 12th August 2011 at 12:50. Reason: Used sms language accidently
Old 12th August 2011, 13:28   #1076
BHPian

Quote:

Congrats mate..

You are the only reason why I still haven't bought a City.

Bloody nobody is matching your offer at my place

Anyway enjoy the ride and all the best..

Cheers
Old 12th August 2011, 13:42   #1077
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kap04 View Post
I had called up Peninsular Honda in Tvm a while back, after i heard of the offers in Bangy . But they said they cant offer anything like here for the S-MT, and the most they can do is offer maybe the insurance free . So dont expect much , thats what i feel . Good luck anyway, let us know if u grab a deal.

Thats too bad.I think in kerala diesels sell more relatively,so city sales are lesser compared to metros.Usually dealers get more incentives on selling more cars.

which means i will have to stick with EMT.Will try to force the free insurance on EMT as well.Plus i would have to get remote locking,rear sensors and a music system from outside rather than at the dealer's.Then Maybe beige aftermarket art leather seats to brighten up the interiors.

SX4 diesel is always at the back of my mind so that could be a bargaining point.
Old 12th August 2011, 17:44   #1078
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theexperthand View Post
My dad's brother is planning to book Punto 1.4 Emotion. So far the offer we have got is - 10K corp discount, 5 K exchange bonus, free insurance, 23K worth fuel vouchers and 7 K cash discount.

We have not talked about any freebies yet - plan to talk about it later this week.

Other than the Diesel for Petrol price offer, is there any additional discounts on offer on Punto petrol? I think the petrol 1.4 will be a slow moving model and may get some good discounts.

He is buying the car from Chennai.
Just confirming - This offer you mentioned above is on the Punto Petrol, right?

Cheers
Old 12th August 2011, 17:49   #1079
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahakar View Post
Just confirming - This offer you mentioned above is on the Punto Petrol, right?

Cheers
Yup. And there is a 10K worth gift cheque too.
Old 12th August 2011, 21:25   #1080
BHPian

Fiat Launches Special Program For Doctors

A good news for all the doctors in India:

Quote:

Fiat Launches Special Program For Doctors

Fiat has launched a special affinity program for health care professionals, which will commence from August to September. Under this program, professionals can claim the permissible depreciation amounting to a total benefit of Rs. 12,000/- on the Linea and Rs. 9,000/- on the Grande Punto. An exchange package is being offered as well where in the old car value would be set off against the purchase of new cars. Fiat India has introduced home test drive services for doctors to felicitate easy buying without hampering their busy schedule. The Italian automaker is promoting Blue & me feature to help doctors connect to their patients on the go

Source: Fiat Launches Special Program For Doctors

Is this move a result of July Sales figures? Will this offer be able to do any magics?

Cheers!
Irish

Last edited by Irish : 12th August 2011 at 21:26.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks