Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 13th March 2013, 23:42   #3256
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rauldsouza View Post

I was interested in 50% Scheme, so here is the breakup for Vento Highline Diesel.

Ex Showroom : 498153
Insurance : 40239
RTO : 91893
Logistic / Plate Charges :6213
Corporate Discount : 7000
Total on road :629498

balance 50% after 11 Month.

further haggling resulted in additional 11K discount.
That's a super deal, you get a sedan @ a price of a hatch .
After 11months you need to pay rest in one shot or you can pay it in emi ?
Old 14th March 2013, 12:52   #3257
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshu_j View Post

Is this discount nationwide? We are planning to pick up a luxury line in New Delhi.

Also are these 2012 models?
I was at the dealers last Saturday and they had mentioned that they get their cars registered all over India. Speak to your local dealer, if he does not offer this discount, you can always pick up the car from Bombay and get it registered wherever you want.

Yes, these should be 2012 models but of course, they are the new F30 cars.

Hope this helps.
Old 14th March 2013, 12:53   #3258
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Ritz Diesel is available at discount of Rs.25000 as compared to Rs.15000 discount on the Petrol model. Refer below image for the advert in newspaper:

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-getimage.png

Last edited by CARDEEP : 14th March 2013 at 12:54.
Old 14th March 2013, 13:36   #3259
BHPian

Saw the following advertisement in today's ToI, Pune edition. I don't understand how did Swift's demand go down in a matter of months that there is no waiting period on it.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-swift.png  

Old 14th March 2013, 13:39   #3260
BHPian

Not sure if this was mentioned before. But yesterday saw a TV ad in VH1 announcing Manza starting at 4.99L. It must be for the base petrol variant. What is more surprising is that they are assuring 60% resale value in 3 years time. I suspect it must be for exchange with another Tata vehicle.
Old 14th March 2013, 13:42   #3261
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikrantj View Post
Saw the following advertisement in today's ToI, Pune edition. I don't understand how did Swift's demand go down in a matter of months that there is no waiting period on it.
Its not just Swift, the loss in sales momentum is across the board. If you notice the monthly threads on auto sales by GTO, the trend has been around a while.

From what i read in RC Bhargava's recent interview on moneycontrol, MSIL keeps inventories for no more than 21days. And because inventories have been piling up at dealers, they have reduced production. I guess the dealers are now pushing hard to get the inventories down to realize their costs.

All in all, if there is ever a time to buy a car you've always wanted, its in these months! The discounts and schemes are pouring in.
Old 17th March 2013, 14:41   #3262
BHPian

Hi,

Just coming from the skoda dealer here in Bangalore, where I went to check for any exchange offers running for a Yeti/Laura. planning to give my Fabia and get the bigger ones. The price offered for Fabia (petrol) was not encouraging. on the other hand he mentioned about a Yeti (2012 model), 4x2 ambition and a 2011 Laura TSI (Ambition) in their yard. The guy was not sure of the prices and asked me to come back tomorrow as their manager wasn't there today.

Wondering what could be the discount I can expect/negotiate for both these models. Appreciate any pointers.

Thanks
Old 17th March 2013, 19:41   #3263
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ckstar.1 View Post
Hi,

Just coming from the skoda dealer here in Bangalore, where I went to check for any exchange offers running for a Yeti/Laura. planning to give my Fabia and get the bigger ones. The price offered for Fabia (petrol) was not encouraging. on the other hand he mentioned about a Yeti (2012 model), 4x2 ambition and a 2011 Laura TSI (Ambition) in their yard. The guy was not sure of the prices and asked me to come back tomorrow as their manager wasn't there today.

Wondering what could be the discount I can expect/negotiate for both these models. Appreciate any pointers.

Thanks
The Laura TSI being a petrol Skoda would have lost 30-40 of its value in 2 yrs if bought from another owner. Would expect similar dep for a car lying unused + have a complete service done and get all fluids replaced, check tyres for deformation. Also verify why it was unsold - should not be a demo car, no accident work. Finally if you can push for warranty from date of purchase it would be a good buy
Old 17th March 2013, 20:18   #3264
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilesh5417 View Post
Its not just Swift, the loss in sales momentum is across the board. If you notice the monthly threads on auto sales by GTO, the trend has been around a while.

From what i read in RC Bhargava's recent interview on moneycontrol, MSIL keeps inventories for no more than 21days. And because inventories have been piling up at dealers, they have reduced production. I guess the dealers are now pushing hard to get the inventories down to realize their costs.

All in all, if there is ever a time to buy a car you've always wanted, its in these months! The discounts and schemes are pouring in.
But in Trivandrum, it is always sellers' market I enquired delaers for discount . No discount saarey! If at all we can give you Swift with 2012 rate (difference of Rs 11000/-) Why it si like this in Trivandrum? or the other towns in Kerala a little different? Atleast Cochin, being a bit more enterprising city, might be more friendly towards the customer, I presume. Any info there?
-
Old 17th March 2013, 21:21   #3265
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srikanthns View Post
But in Trivandrum, it is always sellers' market I enquired delaers for discount . No discount saarey! If at all we can give you Swift with 2012 rate (difference of Rs 11000/-) Why it si like this in Trivandrum? or the other towns in Kerala a little different? Atleast Cochin, being a bit more enterprising city, might be more friendly towards the customer, I presume. Any info there?
-
I think Ertiga, Ritz etc has some solid discounts going on for even the diesel variants. Swift / Dzire is yet to feature "there" in Kerala. But the way I have seen, Kerala dealers are like - Take it or leave it, we don't bother about competition! And because of this, no one offers even a single rupee dealer discount!
Old 18th March 2013, 02:12   #3266
BHPian

Has anybody enquired regarding or know the details of the Volkswagen Vento March exchange offer? An advertisement regarding the same was in the newspapers on 15th march (Deccan Herald, Bangalore).

Here's the link from the VW website
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-capture.jpg  

Old 18th March 2013, 02:30   #3267

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neur0t0xin View Post
Has anybody enquired regarding or know the details of the Volkswagen Vento March exchange offer? An advertisement regarding the same was in the newspapers on 15th march (Deccan Herald, Bangalore).

This seems suspiciously like the Mercedes finance scheme.
My dad was visibly drool worthy tempted so he inquired and they said that you'd be paying the low emi as per the ads but you'll have to make an annual fee of 5-7 lakhs which kinda defeats the purpose.
Old 18th March 2013, 08:53   #3268
BHPian

Inquired just yesterday.

2, 75, 000 off 2013 320d all trims.
3, 75, 000 off 2012 320d Luxury line.
No discounts however on the Facelifted X1.
2 models of the E92 320d also available at ~24 ex showroom. Colors: White and black.
These were discounts offered by Deutsche Motoren, Mathura road.

T&T Mercedes is offering 6L benefit on E200 CGI. 14L benefits on S300. Only 2L on C220 CDI Classic.

Hope this helps.
himanshu_j is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th March 2013, 09:53   #3269
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neur0t0xin View Post

I had checked with Elite Motors Volkswagen in Bangalore for a similar ad. They said the car that is being exchanged should be worth at least 4 lacs. This goes as the down payment for the Vento.
Old 18th March 2013, 11:15   #3270
Senior - BHPian

Found this ad for Renault Pulse in TOI Pune edition today.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-imag0196.jpg  

Most Viewed