Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th November 2013, 21:58   #4246
Distinguished - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorquePeedo View Post
Any price changes expected on the Toyota fortuner till March 2014?
You can never be sure. The car is selling like hot cakes so there is no reason why they wont increase the prices further up in the new year.
Old 15th November 2013, 22:13   #4247
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post

You can never be sure. The car is selling like hot cakes so there is no reason why they wont increase the prices further up in the new year.
Every Jan since last two years they are increasing the price. So perhaps they might again.
roadjourno is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th November 2013, 01:34   #4248
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadjourno View Post

Every Jan since last two years they are increasing the price. So perhaps they might again.
Toyota expects waiting lists closer to election time for obvious reasons, so expect them to cash into the demand. Even now, waiting times at least in Bombay are about a month.
djpeesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th November 2013, 09:26   #4249
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpeesh View Post

Toyota expects waiting lists closer to election time for obvious reasons, so expect them to cash into the demand. Even now, waiting times at least in Bombay are about a month.
So when would be the best time to book the car?
Old 16th November 2013, 14:12   #4250
Distinguished - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
So when would be the best time to book the car?
When I enquired last month in Delhi, the dealer said they can deliver the car within 2 weeks of my booking i.e. on Dhanteras. There are no waiting periods in Delhi or at the most 2-3 weeks if your colour is not readily available. So don't worry on that front. Galaxy Toyota gets a huge inventory I assume being one of the bigger Toyota dealers in India.
Old 16th November 2013, 20:44   #4251
BHPian

Quote:
Any price changes expected on the Toyota fortuner till March 2014?
Another trend is to do some minor cosmetic changes and increase the price.
Old 17th November 2013, 01:12   #4252
Senior - BHPian

Guys I have received a qoute of 7.97L for the swift ZDI. this is after 22.5k of discounts. This is for Pune. How is the deal and can there be a better deal in Pune?
Old 17th November 2013, 10:30   #4253
Senior - BHPian

The swift has just that much discounts. Maybe another 2.5 more after much haggling. You could negotiate for discount on any accessories if any required maybe a car cover.

On another note, the GT TDI has attractive discounts:
- 3 wears comprehensive insurance
- 3 year AMC
- 3 years VW RSA
- 3rd year warranty

The above freebies would add upto around 60k in discounts that would bring the OTR to a little less than 9.00 effectively. All you need to do is get a minimum of 1 lakh finance for a minimum of 1 year from VW finance.
dipen is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th November 2013, 22:22   #4254
BANNED

Hi All

My brother wanted to buy a Dzire Vxi and so i called up the dealers in chennai,

khivraj said 3k worth gold coin free nothing else
Rest all said 10k discount

i was actually shocked to hear all these when cars sales are going on a slow pace.

Anyone in my situation ? we plan to buy this month but somehow i feel december will have better offers due to year end.

your suggestions please?
Old 19th November 2013, 10:23   #4255
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshguy View Post
Hi All

My brother wanted to buy a Dzire Vxi and so i called up the dealers in chennai,

khivraj said 3k worth gold coin free nothing else
Rest all said 10k discount

i was actually shocked to hear all these when cars sales are going on a slow pace...
I think Dzire may have better discounts on the diesel model as that would be more in production and comparitatively "slower" moving. They still ship close to 17K units a month, so I don't think they have any huge impact as of now.

And yes, December should be a better time to buy.
Old 19th November 2013, 11:01   #4256
Senior - BHPian

It seems that due to low demand for the Petrol models, there is a lower supply, hence lower discounts. The diesel model has better discounts due to larger inventory with the dealers.
Old 19th November 2013, 16:50   #4257
BHPian

Went to a couple of dealerships to inquire about a mid level hatch backs. Below is what I was told is on offer:
Hyunday i10 (Hyundai Mototr Plaza, Mathura Road, Delhi): Although in the papers we see discounts upto 60k, I was told max I could get was 45k including a loyalty bonus.
Hyundai i20 (P/D): 25k
Elantra: nearly 50k (30k cash discount + 20k loyalty bonus)

Skoda Fabia (Jai Auto, Mathura Road Delhi), 90k off both on P and D
Laura: funny enough the discounts on Laura have now been decreased to 1lac (SA said max-max 1.25lac). Same guy said they sold Laura's at a discount of nearly 3lacs like a month ago as everyone was expecting Octavia to be cheaper than what is costing now. Although I suspect he is just [i]saying[i] things, I personally feel Laura would have discounts in the range of couple of lacs (it looks so passe in comparison with Octavia so I doubt people would buy Laura just because they are saving a lac or two in comparison w Octy)
Old 21st November 2013, 00:17   #4258
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Team any offer on Vento. I have been offered 45K cash discount, in Bangalore
Old 21st November 2013, 06:43   #4259
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manjubp View Post
Ask for 3K discount on the essential pack. Check for corporate discount. And if you get insurance done outside you can save another 12 K at least.
Old 21st November 2013, 09:02   #4260
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manjubp View Post
Manju,booked a highline Tdi for a friend yesterday. This is the deal that we got at Bangalore. Vento high line diesel black colour Offer for Fullyloaded 3 years insurance 3 years warranty 3years 24/7 RSA + A M C Ex-change bonus subject to clearance Depending on transferee document of the old car . Price : 11,41,300rs. You have to have atleast Rs 3,00,000 finance from VW finance.
Be cautious and ask the right questions. They tried to sell us a June manufactured black, and a jan manufactured silver. We dropped that dealer and went to another one.

Last edited by Arjun Reddy : 21st November 2013 at 09:15.
Arjun Reddy is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks