Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th March 2014, 18:51   #4636
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Guys a friend of mine is looking for Vento TDI in chennai. What are all the current offers for MY2014 cars ?
Old 29th March 2014, 19:05   #4637
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

A dealer in Delhi is offering 30K discount on Grand i10 Asta (O) crdi for 2013 model so it comes about to 7 lac. 2014 model has no discounts and is at 7.3 lac.

What are the disadvantages of going with 2013 model except for affect on resale ?
Old 29th March 2014, 19:28   #4638
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by austere_sly View Post
A dealer in Delhi is offering 30K discount on Grand i10 Asta (O) crdi for 2013 model so it comes about to 7 lac. 2014 model has no discounts and is at 7.3 lac.

What are the disadvantages of going with 2013 model except for affect on resale ?
No other disadvantage. Which month of 2013 was it manufactured? The grand i10 has been selling quite well and hence it is strange for the dealer to be left with any 2013 stock that too of the diesel variant. Just do a thorough PDI and ensure that it is not a TD vehicle or a Demo vehicle. Having said that is 30k worth the stress?
Old 29th March 2014, 21:55   #4639
BANNED

Since the GT TDI has been dropped, what're the offers on the Vento TDI highline in delhi ?
I'll be getting the 2014 model(mfd) and don't know if waiting for the facelift is worth it. The 1.6 has got a very good reputation and frankly is one of the reasons of choosing this car over the H.City.
Old 30th March 2014, 11:11   #4640
Distinguished - BHPian

What is the best offer for Rapid / Vento TDI in Coimbatore / Chennai?
Old 30th March 2014, 19:28   #4641
BANNED

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & D...

Alright, I visited the showroom (world class, delhi)
They quoted me 10.97/93 for the highline TDI 2014.
Now they also quoted me 9lakh for the 2013 comfort line.
This includes the exchange bonus.

I for the life of me will not buy the comfort line, safety is too high a priority.
I guess I'll have to wait till May for the facelift. If anyone's buying a comfort line,don't pay more than 9lakh for the 2013 models.
The POLO GT TDI 2013 was at 8.60.

Last edited by H_Dogg72 : 30th March 2014 at 19:30.
Old 31st March 2014, 12:06   #4642
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Boss View Post
What is the best offer for Rapid / Vento TDI in Coimbatore / Chennai?
Not sure about Vento, but I can pen down the offers for Rapid as I took delivery of one 2 days back.

There is a Limited Edition Rapid Ultima on sale on which they give free insurance and 10k corporate bonus. Also they give some exchange bonus. There is an attractive finance scheme as well (7.99% for 3 years). Ultima comes loaded with GPS, reverse parking sensors and camera, leather seat covers and alloys. Ultima is available in both Ambition and Elegance trims. In Elegance you get projectors and climatronic AC.

This I say is a fantastic marketing gimmick. The Ex-Showroom price is increased for Ultima and in turn every other Price and Tax is increased. They give free insurance and bonus on increased price which IMO is not VFM.

For example, I don't think one needs reverse parking sensors when there is reverse camera. Also GPS can be purchased for much cheaper price outside (will not affect warranty).

Now due to the sale of this Ultima variant, the SA is not offering anything on the normal Rapid (Elegance in my case). After haggling for more than 2.5 hours I got extended warranty for free and another 5k cash discount (Chennai). Also the finance was offered at 8.10% for 5 years.

Price Difference:
Rapid Ultima Elegance 1.6 TDI - ~11.75 lakh after discounts (includes reverse camera, sensors, GPS and leather seat covers - need to pay extra for extended warranty)
Rapid Elegance 1.6 TDI - 11.36 lakh after discounts (includes extended warranty for free, reverse camera alone - 9k). Reverse camera fitted in showroom to sustain warranty. Leather seat cover with custom design in progress in outside store for 10k which is 3.5k cheaper than showroom price.

Based on my needs, I went for Elegance and not Ultima which proved costlier for me and I also got extended warranty.

My cousin is booking one today (Petrol Ambition Ultima). Need to check with him for what offers he got.
Hope this helps!

Last edited by narsi_6989 : 31st March 2014 at 12:08.
narsi_6989 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd April 2014, 09:47   #4643
Senior - BHPian

What is the best price I can expect for a Duster RxL - Plus version in Bangalore?

I am getting 12.4 L at the Whitefield Renault.

I am currently getting the INsurance free. Any other discounts that people have been able to get?

Thanks
Old 2nd April 2014, 10:42   #4644
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sridhu View Post
I am currently getting the INsurance free. Any other discounts that people have been able to get?
Check the Renault India offers here http://www.renault.co.in/Offers.html

Not sure if "ONE LAKH SMILES OFFER" is available still (though listed in their site)
If available, it includes
- Exchange Benefits up to Rs. 20,000
- Insurance @ Re 1
- Additional 2 years Warranty
- Free Road Side Assistance for 4 Years
Mr.Boss is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd April 2014, 11:11   #4645
Senior - BHPian

That seems to be what I am being offered, Mr Boss (cool name!). Though the SA did not call it that.

Do you know if the exchange benefits will be given an actual exchange? :-)
Old 2nd April 2014, 11:46   #4646
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & D...

Quote:
Originally Posted by H_Dogg72 View Post
I guess I'll have to wait till May for the facelift.
Polo facelift will be launched in May/June, Vento Facelift will be next year only. In my opinion, go ahead and book the present car without hesitation as changes in Polo Facelift is not really worth waiting for.

Last edited by Nicky : 2nd April 2014 at 11:47.
Old 2nd April 2014, 16:10   #4647
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by H_Dogg72 View Post
Since the GT TDI has been dropped, what're the offers on the Vento TDI highline in delhi ?
I'll be getting the 2014 model(mfd) and don't know if waiting for the facelift is worth it. The 1.6 has got a very good reputation and frankly is one of the reasons of choosing this car over the H.City.
If you are not in a hurry or there isnt an urgent need for a car, you could wait for the facelift of the Polo. The FL version would come with a 4 pot 1.5 L engine which would do about 90 HP. Seems to be a better engine option.

Last edited by Baddychat : 2nd April 2014 at 16:11. Reason: missed a word which changes the meaning of the post.
Old 8th April 2014, 00:30   #4648
BHPian

I know it is a month too late to buy a 2013 model. We are working in a budget of 30L and looking at the 320d base with xenon's and Q3 2.0 177ps TDI. Need help as to how much discount I can extract at this time on either model. Car will be registered in NCR! Many thanks
Old 8th April 2014, 16:13   #4649

Hi there, I have been offered an Audi A6 2.0 TDI Premium variant for 48.9L OTR Chennai after a lot of haggle. The price without discounts is 53.54L. Can somebody throw me some light on the quotation? Can I push for more discounts on the price if possible? Thank you!
Old 11th April 2014, 20:14   #4650
BHPian

I've been looking at replacing my trusty old ritz with a Grandi10 or an xcent.

Are there any offers whatsoever on the Grandi10? Looking at the Petrol sportz. I recall seeing a Hyundai ad in TOI a few days ago that mentioned some savings - can't recall how much though, and can't locate the ad. The dealer says there's nothing off.

I will go for the xcent in that case, as the difference between the grandi10 sportz (P) and xcent S (P) is only ~60k without discounts.

I know the xcent has no discount as it's new and in demand at that crazy price, but if the grand has further discount it may make sense for me to forgo the boot and save the cash. Eg. for a 80-90k difference I'd buy the hatch.

Especially since I like the way the hatch drives better than the sedan in this case. For a 60k difference, though, I'll forgo the FTD factor and go for the practicality of the little sedan.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks