Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th October 2014, 15:39   #4951
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by inder View Post
Any offers on the XUV 500 this month?
Have been roaming around to various showrooms for last few days.
One M&M dealer didn't mention anything about any discount. But another one told that there is some ongoing offer till this month end - 24k- M&M discount, 10-15 k exchange bonus and 10k corporate discount. These are on XUV500.
Old 19th October 2014, 23:43   #4952
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Any offers on the XUV 500 this month?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9tMax View Post
Have been roaming around to various showrooms for last few days.
One M&M dealer didn't mention anything about any discount. But another one told that there is some ongoing offer till this month end - 24k- M&M discount, 10-15 k exchange bonus and 10k corporate discount. These are on XUV500.
Today afternoon I had a longish TD of the XUV5OO (more than 20 kms) at Silver Jubilee Motors, Telco Road, PCMC. The W6 quotation break-up and the offers that I received are mentioned below:

Will try to get a quotation from another dealer in the city and see if he has anything better to offer.
AutoIndian is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th October 2014, 00:52   #4953
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoIndian View Post
Today afternoon I had a longish TD of the XUV5OO (more than 20 kms) at Silver Jubilee Motors, Telco Road, PCMC. The W6 quotation break-up and the offers that I received are mentioned below:

Will try to get a quotation from another dealer in the city and see if he has anything better to offer.

What exactly does LBT PCMCmean?
Old 20th October 2014, 08:28   #4954
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Slow View Post
What exactly does LBT PCMCmean?
Apologies for using the abbreviations so casually. LBT stands for Local Body Tax (it is the replacement for the erstwhile octroi). PCMC stands for Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation, the municipal limits in which I stay. Hope that helps
Old 20th October 2014, 10:36   #4955
BHPian

AutoIndian What is Insurance bonus and is cash bonus in lieu of teflon Mahindra offered or dealer offered? I am getting only cash discount and exchange bonus.
Also NCB will be from your previous policy,right?
Old 20th October 2014, 13:50   #4956
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
AutoIndian What is Insurance bonus and is cash bonus in lieu of teflon Mahindra offered or dealer offered? I am getting only cash discount and exchange bonus.
Also NCB will be from your previous policy,right?
Insurance bonus would be the amount that they would be deducting from the 40K insurance amount as mentioned on the quotation. The Teflon coating worth 11.5K is a dealer offer. I said, I don't need that and give me cash discount instead, to which he agreed for 10K amount. Also regarding the exchange bonus he said that he would be offering it even if I don't exchange my current car with them.

Hope I have answered all.your queries.
AutoIndian is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th October 2014, 14:06   #4957
BHPian

I am not getting the insurance bonus from Mahindra. Will need to check
Old 20th October 2014, 16:04   #4958
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Apologies for using the abbreviations so casually. LBT stands for Local Body Tax (it is the replacement for the erstwhile octroi). PCMC stands for Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation, the municipal limits in which I stay. Hope that helps
But isn't that included in Tax & Registration?
Old 20th October 2014, 16:45   #4959
BHPian

No. Road tax and Registration goes to state government. Local body tax or octrai goes to the Municipal corporation.
inder is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th October 2014, 20:12   #4960

Hi! fellow BHPians looking for some advice as this is my first new car purchase.
I am ready to buy a new Renault Duster RxL+. The On road pricing in the Proforma Invoice form is Rs 11,72,472.
The breakup is as follows:
Ex showroom ---------->9,99,000
Life Tax 12%----------->1,20,380
Insurance ------------->35,692
Handling charges------->9,900
Standard Accessories--->4,000
Permanent Registration-->3,500
Total------------------->11,72,472

The only discount i have been offered is Rs 4,000 worth of standard accessories free from the dealer and 2 gram gold coin. The SA was unwilling to negotiate on insurance.

Any discounts and offers that i am unaware of? Is this a good time to buy OR should I wait till year end?

Thanks a lot in advance
Old 20th October 2014, 20:57   #4961
VKS
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by allidzrused View Post
I am ready to buy a new Renault Duster RxL+.
Total------------------->11,72,472

The only discount i have been offered is Rs 4,000 worth of standard accessories free from the dealer and 2 gram gold coin. The SA was unwilling to negotiate on insurance.
I went to the Renault showroom(Chennai) this Sunday, They are offering same 2 gram Gold Coin and 2 years extended warranty, Standard accessory cost was in the quote.No discounts on RXL+ 85 PS as they say is already discounted.

Quote:
XUV has Insurance free offer+15k +10K (Corporate Discount+Exchange) this month here at Chennai.
VKS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th October 2014, 21:44   #4962
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKS View Post
XUV has Insurance free offer+15k +10K (Corporate Discount+Exchange) this month here at Chennai.
Is the insurance comprehensive or zero dep. You are getting a total benefit of almost of 65K. In my case it was coming close to 58K.
Old 20th October 2014, 23:10   #4963
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbelAFC View Post
Is 9.3L OTR for a 2013 Rapid MPI Ambition Plus with Alloys a good deal? This is from Vinayak Cars, Bangalore. Don't have the VIN of the particular car yet.
Skoda is offering 1 lakh cash discount + free insurance for first year here in Ambala on 1.6tdi Rapid Elegance.
Which roughly translates to 9.21 with insurance excluding registration.
Old 21st October 2014, 09:05   #4964
VKS
BHPian

Quote:

Is the insurance comprehensive or zero dep.
It was comprehensive 32k for W6. Bumber to Bumper is 5 k extra.
Old 21st October 2014, 10:09   #4965
BHPian

I checked out the Ertiga ZXi in Mumbai/Thane as my projected running is less than 15,000 km/year. Maruti is offering no discounts for the ZXI, that's largely because it has to be ordered from Maruti, as no one seems to buy them, and no dealer has them in stock. Ask for a VXi/VDi and you get ready delivery. On top of that the ZXI will not be delivered for at least three weeks after I book it.

So much for trying to buy safe Maruti cars; one gets no discounts, and one has to wait three weeks for a car in production for the past ~3 years.

Anyone seen a ZXI available in Mumbai Thane on their recent visit to showrooms, kindly let me know. Also let me know whats the discounts going on the ZXi Ertiga.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks