Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 26th December 2014, 14:53   #5161
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Here are the price list of Honda cars I got from Coimbatore dealer.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-amaze.jpg

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-city.jpg

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-mobilio.jpg

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-brio.jpg

No discounts offered. Freebies offered by the dealer are full floor mat, mud flaps and number plates, when I enquired for Amaze(D) EX MT.
Arun.K is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th December 2014, 19:57   #5162
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

I will be booking i20 Elite tomorrow or next week (Hope my father agrees. Keeping Fingers Crossed).
When I asked the SR that if I book the car now (in Dec.) and suppose there is Excise Hike in Jan, would I have to pay the additional excise hike charges? He told me that I don't need to pay the excise hike charges since I had book the car in Dec. itself.
Do I need to take this in writing?

Also he is not offering any discount nor any freebies giving the Famous One Liner- Sir, i20 Elite has Waiting Period and we cannot give discount or freebies on a car that has waiting period.
If you want, we can give discount on Grand i10, Xcent but not on i20.

Delivery Period quoted verbally is Jan End.

Last edited by IndigoXLGrandDi : 26th December 2014 at 20:01.
Old 26th December 2014, 21:06   #5163
i10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoXLGrandDi View Post
When I asked the SR that if I book the car now (in Dec.) and suppose there is Excise Hike in Jan, would I have to pay the additional excise hike charges? He told me that I don't need to pay the excise hike charges since I had book the car in Dec. itself.
Might as well.

Unless the SA knows a few things, it would be surprising how they are going to absorb the price rise. It didn't happen in my case (long back), nor does it usually happen.
Old 27th December 2014, 14:20   #5164
BHPian

Luxury car makers such as Mercedes, BMW and Audi are offering huge discounts for year end sales.

BMW is offering discounts of Rs. 10 lakhs on the flagship 7-Series sedan, while discounts of up to Rs. 7 lakhs is offered on the 5-Series mid-size sedan. BMW’s entry-level SUV the X1 is available with a discount of Rs. 6 lakhs; whereas the 3-Series GT comes with a discount of Rs. 4 lakhs along with Rs. 2 lakhs knocked off the X3 SUV.

Audi is offering benefits of Rs. 5.5 lakhs on the A4, while buyers opting for the bigger A6 sedan will be entitled to a discount of Rs. 7 lakhs. Q3 is available for a discount of Rs. 2.5 lakhs, while the Q5 SUV is available with a discount of Rs. 4 lakhs.

Mercedes Benz is offering discounts of Rs. 5 lakhs on the E-Class, Rs. 2.5 lakhs on the B-Class and of Rs. 2 lakhs on the A-Class hatchback.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-cars.jpg

Source: ET
damager21 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th December 2014, 14:39   #5165
BHPian

Quote:
Also he is not offering any discount nor any freebies giving the Famous One Liner- Sir, i20 Elite has Waiting Period and we cannot give discount or freebies on a car that has waiting period.
If you want, we can give discount on Grand i10, Xcent but not on i20.

Delivery Period quoted verbally is Jan End.
Absolutely my thought. The Skoda dealer in Delhi said the same about the Octavia, and I said selling 150-200 cars a month, waiting is because of you, not the demand.
Old 5th January 2015, 08:58   #5166
BHPian

Hi,

Does anyone know about revised(post excise duty hike ) price list for Honda City? I have been calling the local seller in Bangalore(Whitefield Honda) but, they seem to have no clue and are just asking to wait. The Honda website also just says that price list is getting updated.
Old 5th January 2015, 11:51   #5167
BHPian

Quote:
Excise is ex-factory, so, unless you are getting a december manufactured car, or they want to absorb the cost, don't see how the above is possible.
Old 5th January 2015, 12:13   #5168
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by damager21 View Post
Luxury car makers such as Mercedes, BMW and Audi are offering huge discounts for year end sales.

BMW is offering discounts of Rs. 10 lakhs on the flagship 7-Series sedan, while discounts of up to Rs. 7 lakhs is offered on the 5-Series mid-size sedan. BMW’s entry-level SUV the X1 is available with a discount of Rs. 6 lakhs; whereas the 3-Series GT comes with a discount of Rs. 4 lakhs along with Rs. 2 lakhs knocked off the X3 SUV.

Audi is offering benefits of Rs. 5.5 lakhs on the A4, while buyers opting for the bigger A6 sedan will be entitled to a discount of Rs. 7 lakhs. Q3 is available for a discount of Rs. 2.5 lakhs, while the Q5 SUV is available with a discount of Rs. 4 lakhs.

Mercedes Benz is offering discounts of Rs. 5 lakhs on the E-Class, Rs. 2.5 lakhs on the B-Class and of Rs. 2 lakhs on the A-Class hatchback.

Attachment 1322262

Source: ET
Whatever discounts are reported in the media are on the lower side. I was offered 15 lakhs off ex-showroom on the 7 series two months ago. At this point I think it could be slightly higher too. The 5 series has almost 12 lakhs off albeit on the OTR price not ex-showroom.

Will be interesting to see how these discounts are between Jan to March
Sahil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th January 2015, 16:04   #5169
BANNED

Maybe Off topic, but is here any Corporate editions of BMW 3 series, Audi A4 or Merc C class in the market? I think all of them have stopped the stripped down versions ..
Old 5th January 2015, 16:49   #5170
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddutta View Post
Maybe Off topic, but is here any Corporate editions of BMW 3 series, Audi A4 or Merc C class in the market? I think all of them have stopped the stripped down versions ..
Yes they all flopped. However, there are base models in most of these models, besides the new C-class which is only available in a fullyyyy loaded launch edition.

If you are looking for a budget buy you could get a well loaded A4 at a price of what a corporate edition would have been. The discounts are heavy on the A4 currently.
Sahil is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th January 2015, 17:14   #5171
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarshVShrotriya View Post
Hi,

Does anyone know about revised(post excise duty hike ) price list for Honda City? I have been calling the local seller in Bangalore(Whitefield Honda) but, they seem to have no clue and are just asking to wait. The Honda website also just says that price list is getting updated.
Honda has announced a hike in prices of all its cars sold in India due to excise sops being rolled back by the Govt. Other manufacturers are all set to follow.

Honda City will be dearer by up to Rs 48,000. The prices of petrol variants of the car have gone up by Rs 33,000 to Rs 46,000, while the diesel variants have become expensive in the range of Rs 37,000 to Rs 48,000.

City is now priced between Rs 7.53 lakh and Rs 11.53 lakh.

Here's a detailed article:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/b...w/45760964.cms

Last edited by saket77 : 5th January 2015 at 17:17.
Old 5th January 2015, 17:34   #5172
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saket77 View Post
Honda has announced a hike in prices of all its cars sold in India due to excise sops being rolled back by the Govt. Other manufacturers are all set to follow.
Thanks Saket. Looks like Honda was waiting for my post. The price list is now also updated and available on their website.
Old 8th January 2015, 13:40   #5173
PPS
Senior - BHPian

Some Volvo dealers are offering discount on the Volvo XC60 which ranges up to a whopping Rs 6-7 lakh at some dealerships on certain variants.

http://www.autocarindia.com/auto-new...uv-392624.aspx
Old 8th January 2015, 15:44   #5174
BHPian

Latest price list for Honda City in Bangalore.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CITY - JAN - 2015.pdf (133.1 KB, 718 views)
HarshVShrotriya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th January 2015, 11:04   #5175
BHPian

Any discounts on offer on Celerio AMT/ Alto K10 AMT versions ?

Most Viewed