Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 7th November 2015, 15:42   #5476
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Anybody have an idea on the discounts currently on C class, GLA and 3 series sport line ? How much do they cost post discount in Mumbai ?
Old 7th November 2015, 16:29   #5477
BHPian

My cousin and I were looking at the an automatic diesel sedan for him. Currently comparing the Rapid Elegance and Vento Comfortline.

The Rapid is available for 12.90 OTR and the Vento for 12.76 OTR. Both are with 4 years 100000 km warranty. The Vento price is inclusive of free insurance.

Additionally, they have offered to change head unit to Dynavin N6 and do the OTR at round 13 for the Vento. No bill for the head unit though. That represents about 30k in discount on the head unit. The Blaupunkt unit from the Highline Plus can be done for 54k.

We are leaning towards the Vento and hope to push for B2B at 13 OTR with the Dynavin unit. Suggestions / comments?

Last edited by RobC : 7th November 2015 at 16:32.
Old 7th November 2015, 16:52   #5478
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by M00M View Post
Anybody have an idea on the discounts currently on C class, GLA and 3 series sport line ? How much do they cost post discount in Mumbai ?
Around 6 lacs off on 3 series plus lot of freebies like extended warranty, insurance etc. Don't know about the other two.
Old 7th November 2015, 20:18   #5479
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobC View Post
My cousin and I were looking at the an automatic diesel sedan for him. Currently comparing the Rapid Elegance and Vento Comfortline.
Is Skoda still giving Rapid Anniversary Edition discounts?
Seems like going by Skoda India site, might want to take closer look at it then.

Meanwhile there have been concerns about Vento's GC, you might want to check this initial ownership report thread.
Old 7th November 2015, 22:10   #5480
BHPian

Dear Bhpians, I am getting Grand i10 Asta(O) metallic colour for 6.35 lac final quote in PCMC(Pune). The actual on road price comes to be 6.94. Do you think is there any more room to negotiate?
Also I am a newbie to cars so I have another query. I am getting 1 year comprehensive insurance with the car. Is it same as B2B insurance? If not how should I proceed with the insurance?
Old 8th November 2015, 01:16   #5481
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by M00M View Post
As per my knowledge, You can negotiate the discount on the 3 series to a hefty 8 Lakh Rs. Call up Infinity worli and ask for Ayush Singhania, he will be able to give you the best deal on it. If you need my reference, PM me for details.
Last I checked for the C class I was able to negotiate up to around 5 lakhs on the On Road price. Don't have much detail about the GLA, although I do know that Auto Hangar Prabhadevi has a unregistered showroom GLA for sale and many in stock, you'll be able to pull a great deal on it.

Cheers

Last edited by silentscreamers : 8th November 2015 at 01:20. Reason: Spelling errors and also added few details
silentscreamers is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th November 2015, 01:25   #5482
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bansal1987 View Post
...on road price comes to be 6.94. Do you think is there any more room to negotiate?
You can never be sure of further you could negotiate, best thing can be done is try out different dealers around for their offer.

Quote:
... Is it same as B2B insurance? ..
Ask for a draft copy of insurance, you would get to know what exactly they mean by 'comprehensive'.
deepv is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th November 2015, 02:09   #5483
Distinguished - BHPian

Been offered free insurance or a 22k cash discount if i get Insurance done on my own + 7k corporate discount for Vento HL TSi.

I somehow feel that the dealer has more margin, i had asked them for Highline plus kit for TSi, but they have refused. I am already half mind o buying a VW and the attitude of dealers/Company is putting me off too. Just that the TSi engine is a gem.
Old 9th November 2015, 20:19   #5484
Senior - BHPian

Anybody in BLR with updates on discounts/negotiations for 320d ?
Old 9th November 2015, 23:49   #5485
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bansal1987 View Post
Dear Bhpians, I am getting Grand i10 Asta(O) metallic colour for 6.35 lac final quote in PCMC(Pune). The actual on road price comes to be 6.94. Do you think is there any more room to negotiate?
Also I am a newbie to cars so I have another query. I am getting 1 year comprehensive insurance with the car. Is it same as B2B insurance? If not how should I proceed with the insurance?
Comprehensive insurance is most likely not B2B insurance. Look for either "Zero Dep" or "Bumper to Bumper" in name. And i would strongly recommend shop around outside for insurance for the best rate and ask dealer to match it. If does - fine. Otherwise buy from outside.
Old 10th November 2015, 09:42   #5486
BHPian

Just bought grand i10 Automatic/Asta for my wife, here is the deal:
42K cash discount (20K insurance + 22K cash) + 40,000 exchange bonus + 15,000 worth accessories (leather seats + mud flops + teflon + cover + mats ...) + 1 Gm gold coin :-).

Hope it helps someone who is lookout for this car, you can start from this deal and get more.
niv26 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th November 2015, 11:20   #5487
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by niv26 View Post
Just bought grand i10 Automatic/Asta for my wife, here is the deal...
What was the on-road price that came finally? Dealer?
Old 10th November 2015, 14:14   #5488
Distinguished - BHPian

Loyalty bonus 20k plus exchange bonus 20k plus free insurance (normal) worth 80k on VW Jetta Highline DSG only totaling 120k. Bangalore information. Makes it substantially cheaper than the Octavia twin.
Old 10th November 2015, 17:12   #5489
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
Loyalty bonus 20k plus exchange bonus 20k plus free insurance (normal) worth 80k on VW Jetta Highline DSG only totaling 120k. Bangalore information. Makes it substantially cheaper than the Octavia twin.
Inflated dealer insurance quote worth 80k

The cost of taking insurance outside would hardly be 45 K .

The exchange bonus with dealerships is anyways a scam.

The total offers would be worth 60-70K. All for a vehicle in a segment that are not selling on the whole and whose price has been inflated all along.
Old 11th November 2015, 00:02   #5490
BHPian

Does anyone have an update on the discounts or offers on 320d, CLA or Q3 currently in Delhi? Thanks in advance.

Most Viewed