Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th January 2020, 09:32   #7621
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karan_n8 View Post
I checked the VIN as well, the vehicle was made on 27th December.
This is the answer!

The dealer had a remaining stock of 2019 model which he allotted to you and you bought it!

2020 model would have surely taken time. Even my dealer has few 2019 cars available as a couple of customers cancelled their bookings at the last minute and the cars are now ready to be allotted to someone who will be interested in the same colour/model.

Last edited by bluevolt : 27th January 2020 at 09:34.
Old 27th January 2020, 19:23   #7622
Senior - BHPian

Maruti Suzuki announces price hike on select models

New Delhi: India’s largest car manufacturer Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL) has announced a price hike for select models, effective from January 27, 2020, as claimed by the company in a release.

The market leader said that the rise in prices is due to the increase in its input costs.

According to the company, the price change varies across models and ranges from 0 per cent to 4.7 per cent (Ex-Showroom - Delhi).

Maruti Suzuki also announced the launch of Alto BS-VI S-CNG in India on early Monday, available at a starting price of Rs 432,700 (ex-showroom, Delhi).

Source
mukeshgoel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th January 2020, 06:40   #7623
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

I booked the Marazzo and got the dealer to agree on 5% off on labour, fluids, spare parts during service and this is over email from their official ids. I need some guidance to get this formalized with finer details and make it work. How do i get this done? Where do you get this documented in the paperwork?
Old 28th January 2020, 06:50   #7624
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilesh5417 View Post
I booked the Marazzo and got the dealer to agree on 5% off on labour, fluids, spare parts during service and this is over email from their official ids. I need some guidance to get this formalized with finer details and make it work. How do i get this done? Where do you get this documented in the paperwork?
I don't think that would be wise. It is always better to negotiate on cash discounts than going ahead with such offers. Not saying they may not agree to give you the discount for the entire lifecycle of the car but not all service centers would agree to this. Unless you have an official email or confirmation from Mahindra themselves on this.

I would highly recommend to get additional cash discount instead of this.
VWAllstar is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th January 2020, 06:52   #7625
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWAllstar View Post
I don't think that would be wise. It is always better to negotiate on cash discounts than going ahead with such offers. Not saying they may not agree to give you the discount for the entire lifecycle of the car but not all service centers would agree to this. Unless you have an official email or confirmation from Mahindra themselves on this.

I would highly recommend to get additional cash discount instead of this.
I have already maxed him out on discounts, exchange value for my old car, free accessories, insurance on my own with 50% NCB transfer etc etc. This is over and above all of that...
Nilesh5417 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th January 2020, 07:24   #7626
BHPian

Quote:
I have already maxed him out on discounts, exchange value for my old car, free accessories, insurance on my own with 50% NCB transfer etc etc. This is over and above all of that...
Then better take it on email and also on their company letter head. Specifically mention those parameters where the discount will be applicable with the duration.ex: discount on labour, consumables, spare parts, tyres, wheel alignment, rotation, cleaning, waxing, paint job and spare parts for a duration of 5 years from the date of purchase.

Also preemptively send an email to their service center attaching this and the email as a communication. But be sure that this will be applicable at all service centers and not only for those owned by the dealer you getting the car from.
Old 28th January 2020, 11:41   #7627
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The SA anyhow was very disappointed in us not taking the Accessory package, Insurance or the loan from them, which I found slightly offensive. For someone shelling out 16 big ones, last thing you want is to be looked down upon.
Dont worry, you are not alone. This is a very common reaction when informed customers insist on taking insurance and loans from outside. Simple reason- some of their biggest margins come from these two items, and each car that does insurance/ financing from outside will cost them a big chunk of money and probably the SA part of his sales commission.

Just that some dealers deal a little more gracefully with this, others are more expressive about their displeasure!
arindambasu13 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th January 2020, 12:12   #7628
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
I booked the Marazzo and got the dealer to agree on 5% off on labour, fluids, spare parts during service and this is over email from their official ids.
Do not fret over formalising this commitment. 5-10% discounts on service bills are common even when the work is carried out outside of summer, monsoon, winter, etc. service camps organised by dealerships.
manson is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th January 2020, 16:24   #7629
BANNED

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-fb_img_1580208606934.jpg

Source
Old 28th January 2020, 16:30   #7630
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelguy View Post
Specifically for Ciaz, do you mean no price change for BS4 models?

BS6 models are pricier by about 11k
Old 28th January 2020, 16:35   #7631
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluevolt View Post

2020 model would have surely taken time. Even my dealer has few 2019 cars available as a couple of customers cancelled their bookings at the last minute and the cars are now ready to be allotted to someone who will be interested in the same colour/model.
We were promised the RC would say Manufactured in 2020 and it did. Thus we were okay with taking the car earlier.
Old 28th January 2020, 22:49   #7632
BHPian

I am apparently getting a decent deal on Honda City iVTEC ZX CVT in Mumbai

Make: Sep 2019 - BS IV
Colour: Orchid Pearl White

Ex showroom - 14,73,649
TCS - 14,736
Registration + Road tax -1,81,875
Hypothecation: 2,100 (about 600 more than generally charged, I guess)
Insurance: 40,000 (Comp + Eng protect + Key + Zero Dep - Non Honda)
Fastag: 600
Standard Kit: 3,348 (forced on me in the name of compulsory from Honda.. I Know)
Total: 17,16,308
Cash Discount: 1,19,808
Exchange Bonus: 30,000
Old car value: 40,000 (best value I could get for my outside state registered car, anywhere including at Cars 24, OLX)

Effective Price OTR: 15,26,500

Think I should grab this.
Old 28th January 2020, 23:18   #7633
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaturgaurav View Post
I am apparently getting a decent deal on Honda City iVTEC ZX CVT in Mumbai

Make: Sep 2019 - BS IV
Colour: Orchid Pearl White

Ex showroom - 14,73,649
TCS - 14,736
Registration + Road tax -1,81,875
Hypothecation: 2,100 (about 600 more than generally charged, I guess)
Insurance: 40,000 (Comp + Eng protect + Key + Zero Dep - Non Honda)
Fastag: 600
Standard Kit: 3,348 (forced on me in the name of compulsory from Honda.. I Know)
Total: 17,16,308
Cash Discount: 1,19,808
Exchange Bonus: 30,000
Old car value: 40,000 (best value I could get for my outside state registered car, anywhere including at Cars 24, OLX)

Effective Price OTR: 15,26,500

Think I should grab this.
Yes, eyes closed. I’ve been hunting for similar deals but there is no BS4 CVTs left left in Delhi NCR at all.
Abhi_Automobile is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th January 2020, 07:27   #7634
Distinguished - BHPian

Price tracker of models sold through Nexa,

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-11.png
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-12.png

Source:Gaadiwaadi
volkman10 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th January 2020, 10:20   #7635
BHPian

Quote:
We were promised the RC would say Manufactured in 2020 and it did. Thus we were okay with taking the car earlier.
What is the manufacturing year as per VIN?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks