Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 2nd July 2020, 16:54   #7891
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Hi guys,

Does anyone have any information about current pricing & discounts of the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Sportz in Kolkata? The dealer we spoke to gave only Rs.45000 (incl. 10k exchange bonus).
Old 3rd July 2020, 03:09   #7892
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by akash_v12 View Post
Hi guys,

Does anyone have any information about current pricing & discounts of the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Sportz in Kolkata? The dealer we spoke to gave only Rs.45000 (incl. 10k exchange bonus).
A close friend is working in one of the dealership of HMIL in Kolkata as a GM. I was in the market looking for a hatch a few days back and unfortunately, that's all the discount going on the Grand i10 Nios currently. For higher discounts, you can check out the Ignis, it has some good offers running.

Basically, it's easy for the dealers to clear out the Grand i10 Nios & Venue stocks them being relatively newer products hence both of the cars aren't offered with high discounts. If you want to stick to Hyundai, check out the Grand i10 Sportz, it has some good offers running in or the Elite too is offered with better discounts than Nios.
YashD is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd July 2020, 10:38   #7893
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoDrifter View Post
I got an email advertisement this morning saying that the Polo 1.0L TSI (Highline Plus 2020) is now available at an offer price of 7.89 lacs(was 8.02 lacs earlier?). Guess they are finally reacting to Skoda Rapid Rider's success? Thoughts?
This special edition called the "TSI Edition" was launched from day 1. It is essentially a highline plus with some extra stickers on the body proclaiming it as the "TSI edition" to celebrate the launch of the 1.0 TSI in the Polo. Someone said on the Pol thread that buyers have an option to not have the stickers pasted as this is done at the dealer end. I would much rather do that, the stickers look Yucky in my view.

https://img.indianauto.com/2020/05/1...o-tsi-3606.jpg
Old 10th July 2020, 19:50   #7894
Senior - BHPian

Save big on new Mahindra SUV this month.

Benefits on Mahindra SUVs range from Rs 13,000 to Rs 3.05 lakh in July 2020, available on Alturas G4, Scorpio, XUV500, XUV300, KUV100 NXT and Bolero.

Mahindra Alturas G4 - Benefits of up to Rs 3.05 lakh
Mahindra XUV300 - Benefits of up to Rs 65,000
Mahindra KUV100 NXT - Benefits of up to Rs 62,000
Mahindra XUV500 - Benefits of up to Rs 39,000
Mahindra Scorpio - Benefits of up to Rs 30,000
Mahindra Bolero - Benefits of up to Rs 13,500

https://www.autocarindia.com/car-new...ly-2020-417953
Old 11th July 2020, 21:54   #7895
BHPian

Booked the G CVT variant of Glanza in Mumbai. Got a 55k discount. Car is in stock. Waiting for my loan process to get completed.
Dieselritzer is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 12th July 2020, 10:27   #7896
Distinguished - BHPian

What is the status of discounts for the big German luxury brands? In non-covid times these used to be in lakhs. Surprisingly in this covid era, they have been relatively silent regarding discounts.
Old 13th July 2020, 12:52   #7897
BHPian

Been offered a discount of 6 lac on the 530 d msport,but i think can get more in these covid times.The offer put on hold till i get some clarity on the covid front and looking for something more from others too.
Old 13th July 2020, 13:13   #7898
Senior - BHPian

Does anyone have information around any discounts coming from the Mercedes stables please?
Old 13th July 2020, 14:30   #7899
BHPian

Can you please share discount breakup on your booking of Glanza CVT?
Old 13th July 2020, 15:45   #7900
BHPian

Has anyone ever got any discount on the Kia Seltos? The variant in question is HTK+ Diesel AT, location is Kolkata. As per the SA assigned to me, I am getting 0 discount
Old 13th July 2020, 15:55   #7901
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7000plusrpm View Post
Has anyone ever got any discount on the Kia Seltos? The variant in question is HTK+ Diesel AT, location is Kolkata. As per the SA assigned to me, I am getting 0 discount
They aren't offering any discounts whatsoever, in fact they're harping on the fact that the car will come on order blah blah. Don't fall for it, they have plenty stocks. But yes , no discounts cause it is selling like hot cakes.
Your best bet is to buy insurance externally like we did.
Karan_n8 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th July 2020, 10:17   #7902
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
What is the status of discounts for the big German luxury brands? In non-covid times these used to be in lakhs. Surprisingly in this covid era, they have been relatively silent regarding discounts.
BMW (Bavaria - Pune) claims that there is no competition from Merc/Audi especially when it comes to X1 as there are no BS6 versions of the competitors. They are playing their monopoly card and quoting inquries, bookings and deliveries. 80% BS, probably. Only thing that works is in person bargaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karan_n8 View Post
They aren't offering any discounts whatsoever, in fact they're harping on the fact that the car will come on order blah blah. Don't fall for it, they have plenty stocks. But yes , no discounts cause it is selling like hot cakes.
Your best bet is to buy insurance externally like we did.
Yes. I countered Hyundai insurance with an external quote with all their add-ons at just over half their price.
Sales tried their manipulative threats of not being able to manage cashless claims of non "tie-up" insurance and that I will have to do all the work in such cases.
Wrote to HMIL and told the dealer sales head that I simply won't buy his 20L car of he's more interested in overselling insurance. Period.
One week later, same in house Hyundai insurance at 30k discount. Thanks to team bhp

Last edited by SDP : 16th July 2020 at 10:45. Reason: Please edit original post instead of posting back to back posts. Kindly revisit the forum rules
Old 19th July 2020, 11:03   #7903
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR1108 View Post
I exchanged my 9 year old i20 with them for 3 lakhs ( the best offer I got from anyone, they were eager to make the deal ), so will be getting the 30K exchange bonus.
3 lacs is an excellent price for 9 year old i20. Did you have to negotiate a lot to reach this price or was offered by them? I am contemplating buying a Harrier. Thinking about selling off my Vento Highline (Petrol).
Old 20th July 2020, 12:47   #7904
BHPian

Any dealers in Pune selling unused but registered BS4 cars at good discounts? I used to get a lot of messages till March, but hardly any after that. I called a few dealers, and they say that they had already cleared all BS4 stock by March end.
Old 21st July 2020, 12:51   #7905
BHPian

Anyone have latest deal which they got while booking BSVI Harrier?
Going to have a TD this weekend, hence want to have idea beforehand.

Most Viewed