Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 20th October 2020, 15:14   #8011
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by navpreet318 View Post
A friend recently picked up a 530i for a net discount of 8.5L. Brand new recent 2020 manufactured vehicle. Not a left over. Seems like a pretty good discount.
This could be because the LCI is due to launch soon, I believe. Nonetheless, that's a good discount for 5er. We may see even higher discounts on the 5 series closer to the LCI launch in Q1 of 2021.
Old 20th October 2020, 20:56   #8012
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agarwal_Aayush View Post
When you make the full payment, the dealer generally bills you the car to your liking or a car which they choose for you(if you don't tell them to go for a PDI).
If they bill you, then if the price increases or decreases they won't take that into consideration.

Hope this helps.
Thanks aayush. So basically its not the prices at the time of delivery or booking but at the time of payment/billing that freezes. I'd love to see more experiences in this regard as its possible the dealer may have used this argument to tilt the table to his favor. Is there actually someone who paid less than the quoted amount due to price reduction at the time of delivery?
Old 20th October 2020, 21:41   #8013
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entsurgeon View Post
If a dealer refuses a lowered price and says that he'd charge the prices at the time of booking which were higher, how much would the booking reciept help which afaik has the clause of prices applicable at the time of delivery printed under terms and conditions.
The terms and conditions mention the applicable prices at the time of delivery because that is the time when majority (I guess more than 80-90% for sure) pay the full purchase amount and get the car billed.

Remember, billing is done online and the prices at the time of billing are sort of locked. In the situation you mentioned, the dealer can only lower that amount out of goodwill (not likely).
PaddleShifter is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th October 2020, 10:00   #8014
BHPian

Any idea on the current discount running on Xuv300
Old 26th October 2020, 13:19   #8015
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashant View Post
Any idea on the current discount running on Xuv300
There is an official discount of 20K and exchange bonus of 25K for W6 and W8.

I booked the W4 a few days back. Managed to get 10K in cash discount, insurance price match (a saving of 26K from their listed price ) ,free rear bull bar . They were ready to give 15K exchange bonus even if I didn't exchange any vehicle provided I give them a scanned copy/ color Xerox of the RC book which I didn't have as I had already sold the car.
Ragavsr is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th October 2020, 22:35   #8016
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragavsr View Post
There is an official discount of 20K and exchange bonus of 25K for W6 and W8.

I booked the W4 a few days back. Managed to get 10K in cash discount, insurance price match (a saving of 26K from their listed price ) ,free rear bull bar . They were ready to give 15K exchange bonus even if I didn't exchange any vehicle provided I give them a scanned copy/ color Xerox of the RC book which I didn't have as I had already sold the car.
Thanks I am also getting offer in the similar range. Only thing holding me from buying W4 is lack of headrest at back seat. I have asked dealer if he can do something about it.
Old 1st November 2020, 20:21   #8017
Senior - BHPian

Morris Garages India launches festive exchange carnival

After clocking it's highest sale in October 2020 since it's India debut, Morris Garages India is now trying to take advantage of the festive season to further increase their market share and have launched an exchange carnival for the first time. They promise to offer the best exchange value for your old car.

A colleague of mine who booked a Hector Super variant got Rs 1.6 lakhs as exchange value and bonus for his 14 years old Hyundai Santro!

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-screenshot_20201101201000__01.jpg
coolkurt is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 8th November 2020, 23:44   #8018
BHPian

Re: Morris Garages India launches festive exchange carnival

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolkurt View Post
After clocking it's highest sale in October 2020 since it's India debut, Morris Garages India is now trying to take advantage of the festive season to further increase their market share and have launched an exchange carnival for the first time. They promise to offer the best exchange value for your old car.

A colleague of mine who booked a Hector Super variant got Rs 1.6 lakhs as exchange value and bonus for his 14 years old Hyundai Santro!

Attachment 2075084
Does anyone has an idea on Delhi govt EV incentives?? How much would be on road for MG EV or Kona? Is it right time to buy or should wait for year end deal? I'm in no hurry as cars are anyways rarely used.
Old 10th November 2020, 13:50   #8019
Senior - BHPian

Audi to increase prices by up to 2% from January 1, 2021

Audi has announced that prices of its entire model range will be increased by up to 2% from January 1, 2021.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-download.jpg

According to Audi, the prices are being revised due to currency fluctuations and rising input costs. However, the carmaker has also stated that it has tried to absorb the impact of the price rise at various levels.

This year, Audi launched five new models in the Indian market. These include the Q8 and its high-performance version - RS Q8, the RS7 Sportback and the A8 L limousine. More recently, the German carmaker introduced the entry-level Q2 SUV in India.

Audi's Indian product portfolio also includes the A6 sedan, which is assembled locally.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by TusharK : 10th November 2020 at 13:54.
TusharK is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th November 2020, 10:38   #8020
BHPian

Hi everyone,

I got a quote of INR 11.25 lakhs on road (Himachal) or 11.75 lakhs on road (Uttarakhand) for a Rapid Ambition AT from Channel Motors in Haldwani. The dealer was absolutely not interested in the Rider plus AT variant and was pushing the Ambition hard. Has anyone bought an Ambition recently and can update on the on road price?
Old 12th November 2020, 11:02   #8021
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Audi to increase prices by up to 2% from January 1, 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Audi has announced that prices of its entire model range will be increased by up to 2% from January 1, 2021.
....Audi also announced that it simultaneously increased discounts to 20%

Disclaimer: This is a joke not an official statement, but it might as well be
Sahil is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 12th November 2020, 11:02   #8022
BHPian

My in-laws are looking to buy Endeavor in the next 2-3 weeks. Do anybody know of any discounts are offered on the endeavor. The variant that after looking for is titanium + 2x4.
Old 12th November 2020, 11:47   #8023
Distinguished - BHPian

https://www.carandbike.com/news/diwa...ome-topstories

If official statement are stating 2.5L off then I reckon the actual discount is even higher especially in Dec
Sahil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th November 2020, 13:14   #8024
BHPian

When I was checking here in Ghaziabad for Ambition MT, I got a quote of 10.70 without any negotiations. 11.25 looks decent to me for the AT one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapish View Post
Hi everyone,

I got a quote of INR 11.25 lakhs on road (Himachal) or 11.75 lakhs on road (Uttarakhand) for a Rapid Ambition AT from Channel Motors in Haldwani. The dealer was absolutely not interested in the Rider plus AT variant and was pushing the Ambition hard. Has anyone bought an Ambition recently and can update on the on road price?
ankitsharma is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th November 2020, 15:35   #8025
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitsharma View Post
When I was checking here in Ghaziabad for Ambition MT, I got a quote of 10.70 without any negotiations. 11.25 looks decent to me for the AT one.
Thanks, but the UP registration rate if I remember correctly is high compared to Himachal. And did this include all three years' comprehensive insurance?

Most Viewed