Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 4th September 2021, 10:54   #8656
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Kia Seltos and Sonet price increased from September.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-241268471_10158290111237727_4699187098998861444_n.jpg

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-241301905_10158290111227727_4152735730646119662_n.jpg
r-a-s is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th September 2021, 06:20   #8657
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbp25 View Post
When I spoke to the Infinity dealer this week setting up a meeting for today they did tell me they were out of stock for the 330i Sport. I will be going to the dealership today to possibly close on a 330i M Sport. Will update you on how my meeting goes this evening.
Did you book? If yes then are you considering BH registration? I am looking for information from the new owners who may have got details on BH registration. I know it is expected to start from 15th but there quite a lot of ambiguity around the provisions.
FamilyTraveller is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th September 2021, 07:09   #8658
BHPian

Did anyone enquire about a BMW 220i M Sport in KA state? Does BMW allow buying from a different state or dealer like Mumbai or Delhi so that we can avail best price? I'm considering using their 360 program to put down INR 5L or 10L and pay 30k to 40k per month for 24 months to drive 10k kms annually.
Old 5th September 2021, 14:44   #8659
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FamilyTraveller View Post
Did you book? If yes then are you considering BH registration? I am looking for information from the new owners who may have got details on BH registration. I know it is expected to start from 15th but there quite a lot of ambiguity around the provisions.
Yes I did! Closed on a Portimao Blue with Mocha Interior 330i M Sport. I asked them to throw in a black kidney grill as well. Delivery expected Mid Sept. They initially said end Sept.

Unfortunately I got no info on BH registration and never considered it.
rbp25 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th September 2021, 16:27   #8660
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbp25 View Post
Yes I did! Closed on a Portimao Blue with Mocha Interior 330i M Sport. I asked them to throw in a black kidney grill as well. Delivery expected Mid Sept. They initially said end Sept.
What’s the deal offered by infinity ?
Old 5th September 2021, 17:17   #8661

Hi All,
I had booked WagonR VXi(O) on 29th July 2021 for 5.85L and car hasn't been allotted to me yet. With the new of MSIL planning to increase the prices, the dealer and the SA are pretty mum about when I ask the quantum of increase. Any news/updates on the same ?

Given this price hike, is it still advisable to go with the WagonR or should I consider Tiago XE variant ? Tata SA mentioned he can give me Sony XAV-AX5000 with 4 speakers, Rear parking camera , Remote locking system as accessories fall for 5.93L

Suggestions ?
Old 5th September 2021, 22:41   #8662
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnanArun View Post

Given this price hike, is it still advisable to go with the WagonR or should I consider Tiago XE variant ?
The price hike when compared over an ownership span of 5 years would work out to a few hundred more a month.
Better to go with the car you prefer than regret your decision and go in for a change sooner than anticipated.
lamborghini is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th September 2021, 01:26   #8663
BHPian

Quote:
Hi All,
I had booked WagonR VXi(O) on 29th July 2021 for 5.85L and car hasn't been allotted to me yet. With the new of MSIL planning to increase the prices, the dealer and the SA are pretty mum about when I ask the quantum of increase. Any news/updates on the same ?

Given this price hike, is it still advisable to go with the WagonR or should I consider Tiago XE variant ? Tata SA mentioned he can give me Sony XAV-AX5000 with 4 speakers, Rear parking camera , Remote locking system as accessories fall for 5.93L

Suggestions ?
Just from the safety point of view alone i would say that go for tata . Wagon R is like a tin can with an unsafe structure.
Go for the Tiago , trust me nothing comes on top of safety.
aditya_911 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th September 2021, 02:37   #8664
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpandiv View Post
What’s the deal offered by infinity ?
Got 55.1L on road for the 330i M Sport. This includes a 1.75L trade in discount for my 320d.
rbp25 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 6th September 2021, 07:15   #8665
BHPian

Considering the purchase of the Audi A4 Premium Plus in Pune. The recent great price (39 L OTT) offered by dealers in Mumbai has been a big attraction.

If anyone else is also interested, we can negotiate a better price here too.
Old 6th September 2021, 11:23   #8666
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by keen.to.know View Post
Considering the purchase of the Audi A4 Premium Plus in Pune. The recent great price (39 L OTT) offered by dealers in Mumbai has been a big attraction.

If anyone else is also interested, we can negotiate a better price here too.
I would want in on the deal. Could you DM me and we can squeeze them. The folks at Audi Pune were not interested to talk below - hold your breath - 50 L for the A4 PP

Alternately we can see if we can get the Mumbai dealer to deliver in Pune - an exhibition of sorts!
Old 6th September 2021, 12:21   #8667
Senior - BHPian

Audi had offers in August. I doubt if the A4 will be available any longer at those attractive August prices. But since you two (innovator and keen.to.know) are joining hands, the dealer might surely be interested.
Old 6th September 2021, 13:01   #8668
Senior - BHPian

Maruti Suzuki hikes prices of select models by 1.9%

Maruti Suzuki has announced a weighted average price increase across select models of 1.9%. The new prices are applicable from September 6, 2021.

This is the third time that Maruti Suzuki has hiked the prices of its products this year. Prices were increased by up to Rs. 34,000 in January, which was followed by a 1.6% hike in the average ex-showroom price across models in April.

The recent hike is also said to have been necessitated by rising input costs. That's just one side of the story. The carmaker is also facing severe semiconductor shortage. As a result, it has decided to cut production by 60% in the month of September 2021.
TusharK is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th September 2021, 13:56   #8669
BHPian

Quote:
Hi All,

Suggestions ?
Ideally, if you have paid the booking amount, you're immune to any further price hike. Please ask your SA to get this quote on paper, and if possible, get it in writing from the dealer, that any new price hike will not result in change of your invoice amount.

That's the reason why token/booking amount concept is valid during the purchase process.
Old 6th September 2021, 14:03   #8670
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigar1791@gmail View Post
Ideally, if you have paid the booking amount, you're immune to any further price hike. Please ask your SA to get this quote on paper, and if possible, get it in writing from the dealer, that any new price hike will not result in change of your invoice amount.

That's the reason why token/booking amount concept is valid during the purchase process.
Unless the manufacturer has assured price protection, booking amount doesnot guarantee protection from price hike. Price at the day of buying/registering your car is what you are expected to pay.

Last edited by PrideRed : 6th September 2021 at 14:11.
PrideRed is offline   (8) Thanks

Most Viewed