Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd September 2022, 00:27   #9241
Team-BHP Support

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by vap2151 View Post
Looking at the discussion here about the A6 discount discussion and the news about the price hike decided to contact my sales advisor to check for good deal on the 29 August, after a lot of negotiation was able to close the deal just a notch over the ex showroom for the Technology with 5 year service+5 year warranty+5 year RSA deal only on the condition that i have to take the delivery on 31st.
Something about Audi dealerships and August end offers! Come to think about it we formally completed our A4 booking with the dealership on the 29th and the car warranty period was activated last year on 31st August as well

On that note heartiest congratulations mate. The A6 cabin is extremely tasteful without going overboard. Keen to know what exterior and interior combination did you decide on?
manson is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2022, 01:53   #9242
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Starting to wonder if we would again witness the "crazy good" Audi discounts that many of our fellow BHPians had secured last year during the festive season?
Time will tell..

The discounts have only been increasing month on month basis (though lot less compared to 2021) and I believe the stock availability situation too has improved quite a lot! The Kolkata dealer now has 5-6 Audi A4s in ready stock at the showroom.
Old 2nd September 2022, 08:17   #9243
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson View Post
Something about Audi dealerships and August end offers! Come to think about it we formally completed our A4 booking with the dealership on the 29th and the car warranty period was activated last year on 31st August as well

On that note heartiest congratulations mate. The A6 cabin is extremely tasteful without going overboard. Keen to know what exterior and interior combination did you decide on?
I just realised that I finalised my A6 by mid august for a delivery before 31st Aug. There is indeed something about Audi and August.

And @Manson- Hearty congrats. And super glad that you got the EW and Service Packages too. It’s such a peace to the mind I tell you. You’ll enjoy the machine. Be a little conscious on the overhang/length of the car during turns. Such a fab machine.
jkrishnakj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2022, 09:50   #9244
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vap2151 View Post
was able to close the deal just a notch over the ex showroom for the Technology with 5 year service+5 year warranty+5 year RSA deal only on the condition that i have to take the delivery on 31st.
Congratulations!! You got a great deal. What color combination are you going with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson View Post
Same with me! The car was billed on 30th August and insurance and all was activated on 31st August.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrishnakj View Post
I just realised that I finalised my A6 by mid august for a delivery before 31st Aug. There is indeed something about Audi and August.
Another Audi in August! BTW, waiting for your A6's review. After reading your Udupi travelogue, I sure it's going to be an interesting read.
the_skyliner is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th September 2022, 19:55   #9245
BHPian

Hello fellow travellers, I recently found this particular forum topic and have been glued to it ever since.

I have finalised BMW X1 sDrive20i xLine (Petrol Top Variant) in Bangalore.

Final price, after discounts, on road in Bangalore quoted as follows:
- Rs. 50.75 lacs w/ three years of BSI+
- Rs. 51.66 lacs w/ five years of BSI+

I am considering choosing with 5 years BSI+ option for peace of mind.

Any thoughts? Thank you.
Old 4th September 2022, 20:27   #9246
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceTraveller View Post
Hello fellow travellers, I recently found this particular forum topic and have been glued to it ever since.

Any thoughts? Thank you.
New generation X1 is coming next year in India, maybe wait for it? Or wait for current gen to get even more discount.
koolkunz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th September 2022, 13:31   #9247
BHPian

Quote:

Any thoughts? Thank you.
Would you mind sharing the dealer/sales advisor details. In Hyderabad, I'm getting an offer of Rs.52 Lacs on X-Line but without any BSI.
Old 5th September 2022, 14:33   #9248
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autotranny View Post
Would you mind sharing the dealer/sales advisor details. In Hyderabad, I'm getting an offer of Rs.52 Lacs on X-Line but without any BSI.
Is this offer for Petrol or Diesel? My offer is for Petrol. I got similar offer from both Bangalore dealers, they are willing to match offer.
Old 5th September 2022, 16:07   #9249
BHPian

Quote:
Is this offer for Petrol or Diesel? My offer is for Petrol. I got similar offer from both Bangalore dealers, they are willing to match offer.
Mine is for Petrol too. It is only a verbal offer (KUN BMW), 52 Lacs on road (as against 56.67 otherwise) for X-line petrol. When I quoted your offer, they were adamant that it is not possible, 50 Lacs + will be without adding insurance, which could be charged separately by the lease provider.

At this rate, BLR dealers might offer Sport X variant at 48 odd lacs.
Old 5th September 2022, 21:45   #9250
BHPian

Asking for a friend -

Is it true that Mercedes Benz pricing is now handled by the corp office and dealers don't have a leeway in offering discounts etc.? We are looking at GLC and there are supposedly no discounts (except some nominal corp/professional discount). We don't have much experience in dealing with the Luxury segment, so wanted to make sure that we aren't being taken for a ride.

Also, what's the forum's view on:
- Extended warranty - Available for 4,5,6 years for approx 1.7, 3.4 or 5.2L respectively. Inclined to take this.
- Service package ranging from 1-10 years for upto 9L. Since we are unfamiliar with the sevice costs in this segment, I'm not sure of the value this brings.

In other words, request inputs from folks who have evaluated extended warranty and service packs on their mercs.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Su-47 : 5th September 2022 at 21:47.
Old 5th September 2022, 23:49   #9251
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Su-47 View Post
Asking for a friend -

Is it true that Mercedes Benz pricing is now handled by the corp office and dealers don't have a leeway in offering discounts etc.? We are looking at GLC and there are supposedly no discounts (except some nominal corp/professional discount). We don't have much experience in dealing with the Luxury segment, so wanted to make sure that we aren't being taken for a ride.

Also, what's the forum's view on:
- Extended warranty - Available for 4,5,6 years for approx 1.7, 3.4 or 5.2L respectively. Inclined to take this.
- Service package ranging from 1-10 years for upto 9L. Since we are unfamiliar with the sevice costs in this segment, I'm not sure of the value this brings.

In other words, request inputs from folks who have evaluated extended warranty and service packs on their mercs.

Thanks in advance!
I have received the exact same response 2 weeks ago from Delhi Silver Arrows dealer, no discounts at all on any car unless you are a doctor(and some other professions) or loyalty discount for being existing merc customer.
koolkunz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th September 2022, 00:04   #9252
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Su-47 View Post
Asking for a friend -

Is it true that Mercedes Benz pricing is now handled by the corp office and dealers don't have a leeway in offering discounts etc.? We are looking at GLC and there are supposedly no discounts (except some nominal corp/professional discount).
That's correct. Mercedes now follows a fixed price model. Here is the forum discussion:

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/india...otiations.html (Mercedes India to revamp Sales & Distribution | Net prices to be fixed (no negotiations))
ToThePoint is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th September 2022, 06:53   #9253
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Hello BHPians!,
I know KIA cars are in great demand, but is there any scope of negotiation or discounts from the listed price of the Kia Sonet on Kia's website.
I am thinking of getting the insurance myself and getting 5 year/ 120,000 km extended warranty instead of unlimited km warranty as well as 5 year My convenience package. I am not inclined towards the basic accessory kit of Rs,20,094 but will choose accessories as per requirement.
Any scope for negotiation or discounts here or any perks or addons I can get from the dealer?
bijims is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th September 2022, 08:28   #9254
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrishnakj View Post
And @Manson- Hearty congrats. And super glad that you got the EW and Service Packages too. It’s such a peace to the mind I tell you. You’ll enjoy the machine. Be a little conscious on the overhang/length of the car during turns. Such a fab machine.
Thank you! Its been almost a year and over 16000 kms since we brought our A4 home
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-img20220905wa0068.jpg

I bought the 2+3 year extended warranty a few months into the ownership but haven't opted for the comprehensive service package as I feel it would cost the same to service over first 5 years.
manson is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th September 2022, 08:48   #9255
BHPian

Quote:

Any thoughts? Thank you.
This is about ~5-6L discount right? I would definitely opt for the 5 year package over 3 year so there is peace of mind. I'm assuming this is inclusive of insurance. Insurance is one place there is huge markup so do compare with outside vendors.

With supply chain issues and new model of how these luxury brands sell, I'm not sure if there would be too much inventory when the new one launches to expect deeper discounts.

You can check the new X1 here:
https://www.bmwusa.com/vehicles/x-mo.../overview.html

It looks much more premium from inside but at same time, looking at other recent launches, there will be a big jump in pricing and might go out of budget if you are already on the edge.

Last edited by neel911 : 8th September 2022 at 08:50.
neel911 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks