Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th November 2022, 21:51   #9316
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerHead View Post
Anyone hearing any discounts on the current generation BMW 3 series? Next generation is scheduled for launch around Jan/Feb next year.

I'll be glued to this thread for sure
The*news is that BMW has stopped taking booking for the standard variant only the longer wheelbase variant is available (at least in Mumbai).
shahbaz63 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 13th November 2022, 22:09   #9317
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Hello All,

Any discounts going on for Skoda Octavia? Location is Chennai but it would be good to know the offers across India. Kindly post here if you are aware of any. Thanks

Last edited by TorqueKnight : 13th November 2022 at 22:10. Reason: Grammar
TorqueKnight is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th November 2022, 21:45   #9318

Greetings !!

Any idea of what are the max discounts for Audi Q5 premium plus or technology variant ? OTR ?

I have recently heard about good offers in Oct / Nov. across Audi cars.

Thanks
Old 19th November 2022, 08:36   #9319
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech_mate View Post
Greetings !!

Any idea of what are the max discounts for Audi Q5 premium plus or technology variant ? OTR ?

I have recently heard about good offers in Oct / Nov. across Audi cars.

Thanks
Am also interested in the same for Pune itself. I think Mumbai and Pune dealers is the same. Offers are always better in Nov/Dec compared to October.
Best to negotiate on ex showroom and get quotes from multiple cities such as Delhi and Mumbai as discounts in larger cities is sometimes more.

Do let me know what you are getting offered and if two cars sweeten the deal, I’ll consider joining in
Sahil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th November 2022, 12:03   #9320
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerHead View Post
Anyone hearing any discounts on the current generation BMW 3 series? Next generation is scheduled for launch around Jan/Feb next year.
To the best of my knowledge, 330i Sport has been out of stock for many months now. 330i M Sport seems to have extremely limited, if not no, stock currently. The Limousine stock is decent and they seem to have decent wiggle room for discounts - at least in BLR.

BTW, the G20 LCI is scheduled for next year. It is not the next generation 3. It is the LCI - basically a mid lifecycle refresh.
jfk1975 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 28th November 2022, 18:24   #9321
BHPian

Tata Nexon Petrol variants prices Nov 2022 - New vs Old

37 variants on offer

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-20221128_180016.jpg

Tata Nexon Diesel variants prices Nov 2022 - New vs Old

31 variants on offer

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-20221128_180021.jpg

Source Rushlane
BrokenHW is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th November 2022, 23:15   #9322

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfk1975 View Post
To the best of my knowledge, 330i Sport has been out of stock for many months now. 330i M Sport seems to have extremely limited, if not no, stock currently. The Limousine stock is decent and they seem to have decent wiggle room for discounts - at least in BLR.

BTW, the G20 LCI is scheduled for next year. It is not the next generation 3. It is the LCI - basically a mid lifecycle refresh.
+1

Similar situation here in Pune and Mumbai.

Any idea if what a good vs great OTR (ex-showroom, insurance, RTO) looks like for 330Li Luxury Line ?
Old 30th November 2022, 15:34   #9323
BHPian

How does new car negotiation work in these hyper-long wait times?

Earlier, one would shortlist a car, negotiate hard, get real quotes, agree on a best quote and close the deal by paying a token. Car would get delivered in 2-4 weeks and everyone goes home happy.

Nowadays, I only pay a booking amount for a car on a “hand-shake n verbal ” quote. There is no written or documented quote at the time of booking. Does this quote have any sanctity?

Nothing stops the dealer from hiking the price up or say not giving the agreed discount at delivery. If they do that, I am stuck as I can’t walk away from the deal because of the massive wait times.

So my question is how does one negotiate a new car price today?
VPJ74 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd December 2022, 17:15   #9324
BHPian

I'm in the market for a large sedan or an entry level luxury car in Bangalore to replace my 12 year old Honda City.

I've test driven the Superb, Camry, A4 and 2 Series. Of these, all sedans disappointed on ground clearance. I live in the Indiranagar area, and there is an excellent bonebreaker installed by BBMP near the Jockey store at 5th Main, 1st stage. Every sedan I test drove hit the bottom at a slightly increased speed when crossing it. It was amusing to note the explanations made and suggestions provided by the salesperson on how to overcome the situation.

The Superb and A4 seemed to make the cut as far as interior space and features are concerned. The silence and ride in the A4 was the most impressive(5 link tubular suspension at the front and back seems to make a difference) but no ventilated seats in such an expensive car! I would settle for the Superb but I want fuss free ownership and the DQ200 gearbox still continues to worry me.

So far, I've not received any good deals but almost all salespersons (except Toyota) were confident of securing a good deal this month. I'm also awaiting a test drive of the A200d. I doubt that I'll be swayed given the abysmal experience test driving the 2 Series(it made me develop new appreciation for my City).

What's with manufacturers giving a hard seatback to the front seats coupled with miserable legroom on their entry level offerings? I'm finding it tough to remain optimistic about entry level luxury (or luxury as a whole given present driving conditionns) and I might just go with a Virtus in the end.
Old 2nd December 2022, 23:09   #9325
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydras View Post
I would settle for the Superb but I want fuss free ownership and the DQ200 gearbox still continues to worry me.
OT: the Superb comes with the newer wet clutch DQ380/381 gearbox now with the 2.0TSi engine.
lamborghini is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd December 2022, 23:58   #9326
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydras View Post
Every sedan I test drove hit the bottom at a slightly increased speed when crossing it.
OT: You own the 3rd gen City right? You must have gotten used to crawling over speed breakers by now. Any premium sedan will kiss tall speed breakers if not taken at crawling speeds/diagonally.
revsperminute is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd December 2022, 10:50   #9327
Senior - BHPian

Maruti Suzuki cars to get dearer from January 2023

Maruti Suzuki has announced that it plans to increase the prices of its models from January 2023. The quantum of the price hike will be revealed at a later date and will vary depending on the model and variant.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-2022marutigrandvitara01-1.jpg

According to Maruti, prices are being increased to ease the cost pressure due to inflation and regulatory requirements. The carmaker had announced a similar price hike across its model range in April 2022.

Maruti Suzuki currently offers 15 models across multiple segments. Prices of the newly launched Grand Vitara are also expected to go up come January 2023.
Old 7th December 2022, 10:01   #9328
Senior - BHPian

Kia India will hike prices across its model range by up to Rs 60,000 from Jan 1.

The price hike will be applicable to all bookings made from Dec 31 onwards.

Link

Last edited by Venkatesh : 7th December 2022 at 10:02.
Old 7th December 2022, 11:48   #9329
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkatesh View Post
Kia India will hike prices across its model range by up to Rs 60,000 from Jan 1.

The price hike will be applicable to all bookings made from Dec 31 onwards.

Link
Looks like the tweet has been deleted now. New Prices are applicable at the time of delivery always IMO

Here's a message received from one of the dealers:
"Subject: Price Revision on all Kia Models

Dear customers,
Please be apprised that, KIN will take an upward price revision from 1st January 2023 on All Kia models,we have experienced steep price increase across supply chain including raw material & logistics. As such the price increase becomes imminent.
Exact extent of price increase will be intimated on 1st January 2023.
Please note that the price increase shall be applicable on all customer bookings existing as on 31st December 2022.
“Price & scheme prevailing at the time of delivery will be applicable”

Regards"
Old 7th December 2022, 13:16   #9330
Senior - BHPian

Audi India to hike prices by 1.7% from January 1, 2023

Audi India has announced a price hike across its model range from January 1, 2023.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-new-audi-q3-1.jpg

According to the company, prices will be increased by up to 1.7% from next year due to rising supply-chain related input and operational costs.

Audi India’s current portfolio includes the A4, A6, A8 L, Q3, Q7, Q8, S5 Sportback, RS 5 Sportback and the RSQ8 high-performance SUV. Audi also offers a range of pure-electric models in India. These include the e-tron 50, e-tron 55, e-tron Sportback 55, e-tron GT and RS e-tron GT.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks