Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 11th January 2012, 15:38   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Force Motors (including Force One 4x4) @ Auto Expo 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulZire View Post
Had a chance to peep into force one sometime back, The SA told that the Force one doesn't come with side facing seats in rear. It is not optional also as like in Scorpio. In this case the boot space has to be compromised when there are full occupants and more luggage to carry.
There is no other vehicle in this segment (SUV or MUV) that can carry so many passengers with as much luggage as this one can. It is possibly as big if not bigger than the Endeavour, and dwarfs the Safari. Please check my photos on the Force One thread in the "Test Drive" section.

But I agree with some one else out here - there is something weird about the floor. It seems a tad too high (or the seats low?) even in the first two rows.

That and their sales teams are absolutely the pits - even compared to the normal other brand suspects. Can't say that inspires great confidence in someone planning to buy that vehicle - with the service experience to follow.

Last edited by ebonho : 11th January 2012 at 15:41.
Old 18th December 2012, 00:46   #32
BHPian

Oh well .I came across this thread very late ,considering the value for money proposition the FORCE ONE is ,I can very well go for it .
The presence of FORCE motors is sorely missed on Indian roads ,they have machines which can compete with any other machine and beat them in all department save looks as its pretty subjective.Moreover to win customers FORCE Motors need a bit of luck and good after sales service network.
If a company like Renault can do DUSTER ,why not our desi force motors can do something even greater.
They have ability and now commitment (at least now its apparent) and desire to break the mould of being a commercial vehicle company.
Lets see how it rolls out to be
regards
praveen singh
blueblooded is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th March 2016, 10:44   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by avishar View Post
Its incredible as to how Force motors has been assembling engines for mercedes for so long.That goes to show that Indian manufacturers even with transfer of technology can keep up with the strictest quality norms.I wish Force had spent sometime in increasing the quality norms of its own offering the Force One,after having been associated with high quality manufacturing for so long.
Dear @Avishar, am writing here because i read in another post that Force is closing down on the F-one. Maybe thats the difference between blindly photocoping from a good setup (aka Merc) and doing your own R&D where you need to apply your skill and mind. Only Force can tell why they messed up with such a platform. Although i can understand their sales and after service issues which are way below industry standards. Try checking up on any of the Force show-rooms and you will understand. I was interested in the force traveler a couple of years ago and it took me a good while to lay my hands on a test ride piece. The showroom itself was pathetic and located in a non-descript way and i missed it twice while running around to locate it, even though it was on main Mathura road (read NH-2) in Faridabad. The staff in the showroom were plain unimpressive, ill informed and not aware of their own product features. After having owned and driven a few cars/vans over the past decade i have realised that the difference between product offerings may be important but after sales support is crucial and may make or kill a product. My wife had a ford fiesta 1.4 petrol 2007 model earlier and the car was probably one of the best on the road (except the low and soft suspension) and a bullet to ride. However the service experience was harrowing over Gurgaon and Faridabad atleast. Knowledge of technicians was pathetic and thats why the next time she chose the etios. Even though the Etios is way down in ride experience and performance however due to toyota service support it is still manageable

Last edited by ATUL SINGH : 19th March 2016 at 10:46. Reason: spelling mistake

Most Viewed