Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd March 2006, 15:47   #16
BHPian

as suggested above, also try out the FIAT Adventure. Its a great car.

And frankly, i don't think the Scorpio should be compared with the Fusion. Fusion wins hands down in engine refinement, driveability, sedate styling, USABLE space (not PERCEIVED space), driving pleasure, buold quality and overall appeal.
Old 23rd March 2006, 16:49   #17
Team-BHP Support

If the price is not the issue I would say go in for the new scorpio with redesigned suspensions. Handling was the major grouse against the older scorpio. Now with Lotus suspensions that should have got solved, IMO. That makes scorpio the SUV to go for. Fusion is overpriced. period.

P.S. If you have multiple dealers for M&M in your city I would suggest you check out the others. The current one sounds like the classical "on the high pedestal" type. May give you problem with the could-not-care-less attitude.
Old 23rd March 2006, 16:53   #18
Team-BHP Support

I did not see all these posts when I started replying. If you guys looked at, he was quoted a 7L price... and at that price Fusion is overpriced. However if he gets it at 5.8L then the equation may change. But then I would go in for the Fiat Adventure... In looks it is way ahead of the Fusion
Old 23rd March 2006, 20:55   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo
I did not see all these posts when I started replying. If you guys looked at, he was quoted a 7L price... and at that price Fusion is overpriced. However if he gets it at 5.8L then the equation may change. But then I would go in for the Fiat Adventure... In looks it is way ahead of the Fusion
Infact fusion qaote is 7.2L with ABS + 3 yrs TMP. This is infact around 1.5L discount compared to the price in blr before discount. so I thought its a fair deal. Infact the other dealor (metro ford) was offering 7.5L without ABS, TMP.

I coudn't testdrive fiat adventure. TATA dealor here doesn't have the car right now.. will chckout some other dealor tmmw.. feedback from guys who have driven/own the car will be great.. specifically abt the A.S.S part. is it going to be better with TATA in picture. with TMP for 3yrs, fusion seems to be peace of mind for atleast 3 yrs (though I dont know whether there is any loophole in what they call as TMP)
Old 23rd March 2006, 21:44   #20
BHPian

the only 2 ford cars i like (in india), or shall i say loooove...

it is the MONDEO and the fusion.....

fusion is a good car, not very well marketed...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks