Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st February 2012, 13:21   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Scoop!! Facelifted Xylo E9 at dealer yard *UPDATE* Fresh pics with interiors on Pg.6

AWESOME SCOOP!! Awesome DESIGN TOO M&M !! The car looks beautiful now!! Like I posted yesterday, ACI mentions, all round improvements. Hope they outsell Innova this time!!

Edit:: Somehow I feel the Verito design team has worked on this too. The bumper claddings seems to be inspired from the Veirto design.

Edit 2
:: I am still wondering how did the dealer let you take the pics!

Last edited by swiftnfurious : 1st February 2012 at 13:31.
Old 1st February 2012, 13:24   #17
BHPian

re: Scoop!! Facelifted Xylo E9 at dealer yard *UPDATE* Fresh pics with interiors on Pg.6

Great Scoop Dieseling!!!
Finally, a good looking Xylo. Looks very mature. M&M in my view,did a good job on restyling.
One question though - The 2.2 MHawk Scorpio has air intake scoops on the bonnet. I dont see that on this Xylo. So is there an engine change or just a refresh model?
Regards
Varun.
Old 1st February 2012, 13:25   #18
BHPian

Just imagine having the same design for the xylo Mini. Now that would be really awesome
Old 1st February 2012, 13:27   #19
Senior - BHPian

Wow, the looks have dramatically improved. Now if the handling also has improved at least a bit, it'll make it a great package!
Old 1st February 2012, 13:30   #20
ACM
Distinguished - BHPian

Superb scoop.

The front looks problem is in my view solved with this revision.

This would look even better in the mini xylo format. Revisions to side (cladding) and rear could make an even bigger overall impact. Exciting Prospect.
Old 1st February 2012, 13:43   #21
Senior - BHPian

Finally it got an okay looking front. Job well done by mahindra. The current one looks terrible in comparison.
Old 1st February 2012, 13:43   #22
Senior - BHPian

Good job M&M! Loved the front design, hope the sportiness continues towards the back also. Hope they have done something about the boat-like ride.

Great scoop Dieseling!
Old 1st February 2012, 13:48   #23
Senior - BHPian

Very Good Scoop, this looks much better than its present avatar. Would this be the Xylo which is under 4 meters?

Last edited by GTO : 2nd February 2012 at 17:09. Reason: Typo
Old 1st February 2012, 13:50   #24
Senior - BHPian

Looks really good now...maybe it should be re-badged as XUV 250 ?
Old 1st February 2012, 13:53   #25
Senior - BHPian

Wow! Thats a nice looking car. Finally they seem to have got it right. It all remains to be seen how well they price it. Good catch. Have you got any pictures of the rear end?

The only nit-picking will be that the gear lever seems tad too long. Looks like it will vibrate a lot on idling !

O.T: Did you complete the PDI of your Scorpio after seeing this car?
Old 1st February 2012, 13:54   #26
Senior - BHPian

Is it me or the bonnet is actually longer than before?
Old 1st February 2012, 13:54   #27
BHPian

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post one-liners that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the overall quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 6th February 2012 at 19:23.
rxpaul is offline   Received Infraction
Old 1st February 2012, 13:58   #28
BHPian

A very nice facelift indeed. Did you get any more info on the engine from the dealer ?
Old 1st February 2012, 13:59   #29
ACM
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by powertrain View Post
Great Scoop Dieseling!!!
Finally, a good looking Xylo. Looks very mature. M&M in my view,did a good job on restyling.
One question though - The 2.2 MHawk Scorpio has air intake scoops on the bonnet. I dont see that on this Xylo. So is there an engine change or just a refresh model?
Regards
Varun.
That one on the Scorpio was just for show no air blowing through it. It's absence means nothing interms of the engine variation eitherways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ku69rd View Post
Very Good Scoop, this looks much better than its present avatar. Would this be the XUV which is under 4 meters?
Nope this is the Xylo could be the short one or more likely a refreshed long and version with the same frontal looks being shared with the soon to come mini Xylo (shortened version) as well. This is not an XUV. The interiors are clearly from the Xylo.
Old 1st February 2012, 14:02   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACM View Post
Nope this is the Xylo could be the short one or more likely a refreshed long and version with the same frontal looks being shared with the soon to come mini Xylo (shortened version) as well. This is not an XUV. The interiors are clearly from the Xylo.
Apologies for keying in it wrongly as XUV, guess these days Mahindra & Mahindra means XUV. My question was more around the Xylo and thanks for your response ACM
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks