Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd January 2013, 17:33   #91
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: 2012 Audi A4 Facelift Launched @ 27.3 - 38.0 Lakhs (ex-MH)

Quote:
Originally Posted by navpreet318 View Post
How does one get into such a group buy? Some way to connect?
There was a smalltime used car dealer who organised this Audi group buy in Mumbai. Sent out several SMSes and it did materialise however not to the amounts that were initially told. If you contacted the Audi dealer directly also they were beginning to add customers into the group buy to give additional discount. Audi was pushing very hard to become number one in sales this year hence they did such deals.
Sahil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th January 2013, 02:07   #92
BHPian

If you bargain hard directly as well you may not need to get into a group buy at all.
Old 26th January 2013, 02:43   #93
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karan1981
If you bargain hard directly as well you may not need to get into a group buy at all.
Every dealer has a maximum limit of discount they can offer a customer, and usually there are huge penalties levied by the Manufacturers if they are caught exceeding that limit. In cases of group buys (like in case of the Mercedes Aurangabad deal) the Manufacturer is also involved in the deal and is able to increase the discounts more than the prescribed norms. Hence even if you bargain as hard as possible a group buy might get you a much sweeter deal than an individual purchase.
Old 26th January 2013, 02:46   #94
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohandasnikhil View Post

Every dealer has a maximum limit of discount they can offer a customer, and usually there are huge penalties levied by the Manufacturers if they are caught exceeding that limit. In cases of group buys (like in case of the Mercedes Aurangabad deal) the Manufacturer is also involved in the deal and is able to increase the discounts more than the prescribed norms. Hence even if you bargain as hard as possible a group buy might get you a much sweeter deal than an individual purchase.
Ok if you say so ............
Old 29th January 2013, 14:34   #95
BHPian

A friend of mine got his BMW X1 in such a group deal. Nearly 7 lakhs off the OTR because a Mumbai car dealer (not official BMW) had got together 50 buyers in a lot and negotiated with the official dealer to get the disounts.

My friend is based in Pune but had to buy the car in Mumbai and pay extra to get it driven to Pune and registered there. The overall experience turned out to be ok for him.
Old 5th September 2013, 07:54   #96
BHPian

Today's papers carry an ad about a 177 Bhp version of the A4, probably with the DSG instead of the CVT. Anyone got more details?
car.lover is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th September 2013, 14:34   #97
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by car.lover View Post
Today's papers carry an ad about a 177 Bhp version of the A4, probably with the DSG instead of the CVT. Anyone got more details?
New thread in Indian Car Scene and a report in News Section uploaded.

LINK (Audi A4 gets 2 liter TDI engine with 177 Bhp-380 Nm)

Cheers,

Jay

Last edited by Rehaan : 6th September 2013 at 14:55. Reason: Adding link. Thanks.
JayPrashanth is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st August 2015, 20:39   #98

2012 Audi A4 DIS display went blank

Mod note: Please avoid posting like this.... Thanks. Post edited to correct punctuations.

Hello ,

Hi guys , I have 2012 A4 S Line.
Today while I was driving I noticed that the Driver Information Display aka Cluster Panel Display wasnt showing anything.

It has happened once in the past as well, the last time I called up the service adviser, he asked me to stop the engine, remove the key, lock the car and wait for sometime. I did that and it DIDNT work, but it did come back to life after few hours.

Today It happened again, I am taking the car to the service center on Monday..

There are a lot of people abroad who seem to have faced similar issue in the A6...I wanted to know if anyone in here has faced this issue...

any fix to it??

Last edited by Jaggu : 1st August 2015 at 20:47.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks