Team-BHP - Pics: Facelift Mahindra Verito Spied! SCOOP!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Pics: Facelift Mahindra Verito Spied! SCOOP! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/120101-pics-facelift-mahindra-verito-spied-scoop-4.html)

saw this @ mahindra service feedback. Think this is the face lifted version.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wrongturn (Post 2817800)
saw this @ mahindra service feedback. Think this is the face lifted version.

Nope, that is a photograph of the Dacia Logan available on the internet. (See attached)

Pics: Facelift Mahindra Verito Spied! SCOOP!-dacia_logan.jpg

Can it look like this? I know I am being too overoptimistic with the HIDs and DRLs :P

Photoshopped Image: Stock Verito + Xylo 2012's grille + Improvised XUV 500's headlamps:

Quote:

Originally Posted by romeomidhun (Post 2769888)
Well said, GTO!

There is no problem in selling outdated products if there are sufficient customers for it. But if not much customers are interested in it, manufacturers should show their brave heart in discontinuing those outdated-sales duds. Verito, Estilo, Ambassador, Aveo, Accent, Xylo, Gypsy, Sumo... all belongs to this list, IMO.

Are you from this planet and this time sir? Are you seriously calling Sumo/Xylo/Verito as sales duds? Have you looked at team-bhp car sales reports before making such misinformed statements? Even the Ambassador sells a few low thousands each month.

Quote:

Originally Posted by apachelongbow (Post 2835781)
Are you from this planet and this time sir? Are you seriously calling Sumo/Xylo/Verito as sales duds? Have you looked at team-bhp car sales reports before making such misinformed statements? Even the Ambassador sells a few low thousands each month.

Cool down man. Owning such a car, doesn't make it super hits. Please find below the sales numbers of those cars for the previous months. Even with Diesel models, they are at the bottom of the sales charts. Ambassador sales is is a mere 200, Verito sales are coming down gradually (DZire: 10K+), Sumo and Xylo are hovering around the 2200 levels (Bolero, Ertiga, and Innova sales: 5K - 8K)!

My first scoop for TBHP!

Saw the heavily camouflaged Chevy Sail on Road Test in the Chennai Highway NH-45/32.

A couple of things I noted:
1. The styling seems to be pretty ordinary - no distinct or unique design.
2. The car interiors seem pretty basic.
3. The car holds good in traffic without much fuss. Good pick-up in keeping up with the rest of the vehicles (this highway is prone to a lot of traffic and once a space clears up vehicles tend to pick speeds to reach their destinations and the Sail never lagged behind)

Pics: Facelift Mahindra Verito Spied! SCOOP!-imag0782-copy.jpg

Pics: Facelift Mahindra Verito Spied! SCOOP!-imag0783-copy.jpg

Pics: Facelift Mahindra Verito Spied! SCOOP!-imag0775-copy.jpg

Pics: Facelift Mahindra Verito Spied! SCOOP!-imag0776-copy.jpg

Pics: Facelift Mahindra Verito Spied! SCOOP!-imag0777-copy.jpg

Pics: Facelift Mahindra Verito Spied! SCOOP!-imag0778-copy.jpg

Pics: Facelift Mahindra Verito Spied! SCOOP!-imag0779-copy.jpg

Pics: Facelift Mahindra Verito Spied! SCOOP!-imag0785-copy.jpg

Pics: Facelift Mahindra Verito Spied! SCOOP!-imag0780-copy.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by romeomidhun (Post 2835837)
Cool down man. Owning such a car, doesn't make it super hits. Please find below the sales numbers of those cars for the previous months. Even with Diesel models, they are at the bottom of the sales charts. Ambassador sales is is a mere 200, Verito sales are coming down gradually (DZire: 10K+), Sumo and Xylo are hovering around the 2200 levels (Bolero, Ertiga, and Innova sales: 5K - 8K)!

I dont own any of these cars dude. Yes I correct myself I meant to say few 1000 units a year for the Amby :)

^^^Isn't this new Verito?

Quote:

Originally Posted by parsh (Post 2835857)
^^^Isn't this new Verito?

You're right, It's new Verito indeed :)

MODS: Please move it to appropriate thread.

Cheers,
Sameer

Clear spyshot of Mahindra Verito. Courtesy Autocarindia.
Updated Verito closer to launch | News | Autocar India

Motorbeam say launch to be on 25th of July 2012. [Its the facelift launch - Not the sub 4m compact]
Sub 4-Metre Mahindra Verito Launch On 25th July 2012 | MotorBeam - Indian Car Bike News & Reviews

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarthakgupta (Post 2848604)
Clear spyshot of Mahindra Verito. Courtesy Autocarindia.
Updated Verito closer to launch | News | Autocar India

Thanks for the link. Source: Updated Verito closer to launch | News | Autocar India

Here's the picture. The car obviously has gone for a cosmetic surgery at the front.

Quote:

Originally Posted by romeomidhun (Post 2849138)
Here's the picture. The car obviously has gone for a cosmetic surgery at the front.

No camouflage?!!! This means the car is very near to its launch. I think the car looks better than the existing Verito. But somehow I liked the car with the camouflage on. :uncontrol

I still can't believe that they refuse to change the wiper direction :Frustrati If thats going to remain, i doubt the interiors will see any drastic changes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajay387 (Post 2850112)
I still can't believe that they refuse to change the wiper direction :Frustrati If thats going to remain, i doubt the interiors will see any drastic changes.

They " have " changed the wiper direction. You can clearly see that in the above picture.

Quote:

Originally Posted by romeomidhun (Post 2849138)
Thanks for the link. Source: Updated Verito closer to launch | News | Autocar India

IMHO, if the Verito looked one decade older design, this new one with new headlamps and grill looks two decades older. :Frustrati

is there any information about a differently tuned engine? or a new engine?