Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 14th November 2007, 12:12   #46
BHPian

Guys it is going to be launched in March 08. The engine is the same as the overdue new scorpio ie the 2.2 L Eagle, one can expect things like auto tranny, Cruise control, Volume control on steering ala SX4 or L &K and lot more other goodies, with the goodies its going to give a very stiff comeptotion to the Innova.
Old 14th November 2007, 12:43   #47

Gimme some much needed improvements!!!

Arey Guys...my question still remains the same....What do you expect from the Ingenio...I was among the top 100 people...who were picked up by Mahindra among the common people...to ask about their suggestions in Innova...We have been told to submit replies by a certain date...So jaldi daldi suggestions bolo...practical suggestions only...keep in mind...v r talkin abt Mahindra...and not abt Porsche...hehe...
Old 14th November 2007, 14:23   #48

Sorry for the mistake

Hey Guys...In the prev post....there is one change...Suggestions in Ingenio....Not suggestions in Innova...So plz send in any of the suggestions...that u wana c implemented in the Ingenio...Lets hope they do ring in the changes as suggested by the common people...
Old 14th November 2007, 14:25   #49
BHPian

Iam wondering as the launch is in 2008 March, what M&M is going to do with the feedback they get from people?! Can they make changes to a vehicle which should be in production already?
Old 14th November 2007, 14:28   #50

What abt the variants...

My friend...If not the 1st model...The variants might c the slight changes here and there...and if the changes suggested by members...are ttoooo critical and large ...then they miteee consider them!!!
Old 14th November 2007, 14:42   #51
BHPian

Power window controls on each door(it is not present in bolero and Scorpio) not like at single place. Electronic rear view mirror adjustmenst. Roof mounted ac with climate control for the last two rows. Folding seats for 2nd and 3rd rows. ABS. Better look than Innova. Plastics and interiors comparable to Innova. Stability at high speeds, very less body roll. Rock solid build quality. For the time being these are enough. Let them bring these and we will suggest some more next time.

Are they taking suggestions for Scorpio?.
If so I can give some.
Old 14th November 2007, 14:44   #52
HSV
BHPian

Its quite difficult to believe that it'll be out in March 08. There are STILL no signs of the Scorpio 2.2L till date and its mid Nov already. It should have been long out by now. Going by the same yard stick, I think the Ingenio is pretty far away yet.
Old 14th November 2007, 15:00   #53
BHPian

1. Correctly angled AC blowers to blow air to driver / co-driver's face. Right now this does NOT happen in a Bolero.
Old 14th November 2007, 15:00   #54
BHPian

1. Correctly angled AC blowers to blow air to the driver / co-driver's face. Right now this does NOT happen in a Bolero. I'm not sure about Scorpio.

2. Pedals to Seat positioning. Even with the seat pushed to the back, the ANKLE is in an uncomfortable ANGLE while operating throttle / brake in a Bolero.

3. Gearlever throw. It's high time Mahindra came up with short throw gear boxes rather than the current really LOOOONG THROW lever.

That's all for now....

-- Torqy

Last edited by Torqy : 14th November 2007 at 15:12. Reason: Invisible forces working on keyboard..
Old 14th November 2007, 15:14   #55
HSV
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torqy View Post
1. Correctly angled AC blowers to blow air to driver / co-driver's face. Right now this does NOT happen in a Bolero.
Based on common reviews I cant but resist to add the following:

2. Correctly angled AC blowers to blow air AWAY from rear passenger's genitals. Right now this DOES happen in a Scorpio.
Old 14th November 2007, 15:44   #56
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSV View Post
Based on common reviews I cant but resist to add the following:

2. Correctly angled AC blowers to blow air AWAY from rear passenger's genitals. Right now this DOES happen in a Scorpio.
Good one HSV, you are right it does make you freeze right there. Btw 2.2 L scorpio will be out pretty soon. May be this month end.
Old 14th November 2007, 15:51   #57
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSV View Post
Spot on. The mid seat of midrow gets the full frozen blast. Do ensure that your activity partner is not sitting there if you are taking him / her out for a romatic drive latenight
Old 14th November 2007, 15:57   #58
BHPian

Look at this...PakWheels.com : A new SUV being tested in UAE. What is it? (Spotted / Crashed Wheels)

Are these spy pics of Ingenio ?
Old 14th November 2007, 16:12   #59
HSV
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranc View Post
Good one HSV, you are right it does make you freeze right there. Btw 2.2 L scorpio will be out pretty soon. May be this month end.
Thats great. Do you know whether they'll offer the A/T at the time of launch too? Or am I being unreasonably a little too expectant now!?
Old 14th November 2007, 16:26   #60
BHPian

Hey, I cant see the pics, is there another link?

Most Viewed