Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th March 2013, 17:33   #181
Senior - BHPian

Re: Surprise: Honda testing 2013 CR-V in India *EDIT* Now launched from 19.95 Lakhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by eq24 View Post
There was a post recently by EDDY in the official reviews section called Honda CRV review, this post was soon moved and then became inaccessible after some time. Is the MOD team working on a review?.

Thanks
I guess they are working on the review. I had also seen that moved thread. They would be updating the same in the Assembly Line section and maybe in a week it will be up.
Old 5th March 2013, 22:13   #182
BHPian

Re: Surprise: Honda testing 2013 CR-V in India *EDIT* Now launched from 19.95 Lakhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by _raVan_ View Post
I guess they are working on the review. I had also seen that moved thread. They would be updating the same in the Assembly Line section and maybe in a week it will be up.
I myself am desperately awaiting the review. I was also excited to see the crv review being reserved in the review section momentarily but than it was shifted. I really liked the car in person when I paid a visit to the showroom. Unfortunately it was only a display vehicle and no TD available. I would have actually loved to take it around as the the display vehicle was a 6 speed MT the one I want. But anyways I hope the mods put up the review very quickly. It's the last thing I'm awaiting before I take the final call between the CRV and the TFort 4x2.
Old 6th March 2013, 11:47   #183
Senior - BHPian

Mod Note : Please continue the discussion in The Honda CR-V Official Review Thread

To put it mildly, i was shocked when i sat in the new CRV which was on display at IGI Airport- the plastics were way below par- worse than a fortuner, and thats saying something for this segment. The controls felt tacky and the whole interior ambience was definitely not worth a car costing upwards of 20L. the previous CRV was classy in comparison.

Last edited by GTO : 8th March 2013 at 16:57. Reason: Closing thread
himanshugoswami is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed