Team-BHP - Definitive FE Poll
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Definitive FE Poll (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/12474-definitive-fe-poll.html)

Hi Guys,

All the FE threads till now have been just discussions and you cannot figure out the FE of any car, and this poll will help figure out the FE that people are getting on this forum.

Please post the FE on your car for city driving only with full AC.

how come there r no 1.6 models and the nhc vtec

Quote:

Originally Posted by yogi1771
how come there r no 1.6 models and the nhc vtec

Very much agree - the baleno is the only 1.6 around here - which might leave it at a disadvantage (though i still think it wont be affected much).

And the nhc-vtec is the fiesta 1.6 & baleno's equivalent in power, so having only the iDSI here may skew things in nhc's favour.

Hi Goldie,

I am unable to edit the poll :mad: it just allows me to edit the text but not poll options.

any idea how can i modify and add some more options?

Quote:

Originally Posted by venkatrx

any idea how can i modify and add some more options?

Send a pm to one of the moderators, requesting them to do the change.

Amitoj

btw - i hope that owners of these cars themselves make these choices rather than others based on hearsay. gm/ford do not have a general perception of giving great FE - so lets not get biased based on our perceptions - only on true ownership experiences.

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldie_malhotra
btw - i hope that owners of these cars themselves make these choices rather than others based on hearsay. gm/ford do not have a general perception of giving great FE - so lets not get biased based on our perceptions - only on true ownership experiences.

Goldie, you are right.....Please post the FE of your own cars.

Err. Where is the Petra? LOL!!!! Or the Accent? Or the Indigo? Or the M800? Or the Indica?

If these cars are not there, then how can this poll called the 'Definitive FE Poll' ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by typeOnegative
Err. Where is the Petra? LOL!!!! Or the Accent? Or the Indigo? Or the M800? Or the Indica?

If these cars are not there, then how can this poll called the 'Definitive FE Poll' ?

Hey TypeONegative,

On this forum i observed that a lot of people try to compare Aveo/Baleno/Fiesta/NHC hence i gave those options.....But even if we include lets include only the sedans whose engines are 1.4 to 1.6

For engines 1.0 to 1.3 there could be another poll from which people will be able to compare cars easily. [here santro, swift, getz, palio, indica can compete]

We cannot add Fiesta and Aveo in this poll. To follow the same structure, it would go really long.

Anybody wants to vote for the above two models can mention in their posts. This can be added later.

To make it tight and short, we'll close this poll in 10 days time. So guys, hurry up.

Hmmm cant wait for the results.....

Hi Guys,

The Moderator has set just 10 days for this poll. Vote as soon as possible.

A single vote can make or break a car's future lol:

True .. to make it a definitive FE poll, we need to have the VTec and the 1.6 cars too .. Aveo (too early for it), Fiesta, Petra and Accent (1.5 and 1.6).

Also there should be a >12 kmpl option :)

I got 12.5 kmpl with 0% AC, ~ 11 to 11.5 kmpl with 50% AC .. hence am extrapolating and voting for 10kmpl with 100% AC

Quote:

Originally Posted by shuvc
True .. to make it a definitive FE poll, we need to have the VTec and the 1.6 cars too .. Aveo (too early for it), Fiesta, Petra and Accent (1.5 and 1.6).

Also there should be a >12 kmpl option :)

I got 12.5 kmpl with 0% AC, ~ 11 to 11.5 kmpl with 50% AC .. hence am extrapolating and voting for 10kmpl with 100% AC

RudraSen tried to increase the poll options but he told that he was not able to add more options....

ok guys, am adding my figures for the vtec in the nhc options
i get 12-13 kmpl in city with 100% AC, so i take the upper limit here :)