Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th November 2012, 11:34   #76
Senior - BHPian

Re: Tata Manza Club Class! Climate Control, Leather Seats, Touchscreen ICE and more

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajender View Post
I have checked and Malwa Motors in D-Mall, Rohini are providing the touch screen ICE for Rs. 42,000/-. The maps are provided by Map My India and I am getting it installed in my brother's Manza. Will post details about the install once I get it done.
42k is quite a steep asking price, similar HU from other brands might be of lesser price. Any ideas on the specification and make such as number of preouts etc. Looking forward to the details.
Old 15th November 2012, 11:41   #77
BHPian

Re: Tata Manza Club Class! Climate Control, Leather Seats, Touchscreen ICE and more

Quote:
Originally Posted by motomaverick View Post
42k is quite a steep asking price, similar HU from other brands might be of lesser price. Any ideas on the specification and make such as number of preouts etc. Looking forward to the details.

I know, the price is pretty steep, only advantage being that its a perfect fit in the dash. I am yet to lay my hands on it. I will take a not of all the specs once I get to lay my hands on it as am planning to upgrade the HU in my Manza too provided am able to negotiate the price down to something reasonable but my brother is going to have it installed in his Manza for sure.
Old 15th November 2012, 11:58   #78
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajender View Post
am planning to upgrade the HU in my Manza too provided am able to negotiate the price down to something reasonable but my brother is going to have it installed in his Manza for sure.
Both you and your brother own Manzas? That is some thing unheard of. So for the real owners, Manza is not as bad as some people project it to be.
Old 15th November 2012, 14:32   #79
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamveevee View Post
Both you and your brother own Manzas? That is some thing unheard of. So for the real owners, Manza is not as bad as some people project it to be.
Manza per say is not a bad product. Yes it is not an enthusiasts car like say a Fiesta in terms of handling but it is certainly the best product from Tata in terms of their own quality. I have had this car for more than 23k kms and counting, apart from 1 major issue it has been relatively smooth.
motomaverick is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th November 2012, 11:17   #80
BHPian

Quote:
Manza per say is not a bad product. Yes it is not an enthusiasts car like say a Fiesta in terms of handling but it is certainly the best product from Tata in terms of their own quality. I have had this car for more than 23k kms and counting, apart from 1 major issue it has been relatively smooth.
I totally second that.

I have been going on & on & on about what a fantastic product the Manza is.

It is TOTAL VALUE FOR MONEY - superb comfort and amazing features.
FE is awesome too.

The Hydraulic power steering let's down the 'handling' bit but the Engine is SMOOTH and cruises at 155 kmph with full composure & ease.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...n-edition.html
Old 16th November 2012, 11:22   #81
BHPian

Did you check out the Manza app on Google Play store?

44 Mb!

But - something nice and new.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...YXRhbWFuemEiXQ..

P.S. Don't know why they enhance the purple colour in the brochure & pics.
Personally when I checked out the car - it is MIND BLOWING - what an amazing combo.
Feels very plush & elegant.

And the black exterior paint is making me go green with envy!
Old 16th November 2012, 11:27   #82
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Suraj View Post
Did you check out the Manza app on Google Play store?

44 Mb!

But - something nice and new.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...YXRhbWFuemEiXQ..

And the black exterior paint is making me go green with envy!
Wow they are really starting to market the Manza now. I don't know what they were sleeping for all these years. But then better late than never. I also envy the black color, why they took it off in between no idea. With 3M detailing near my house it would have been a shining example
Old 16th November 2012, 17:16   #83
BHPian

Quote:
Wow they are really starting to market the Manza now. I don't know what they were sleeping for all these years. But then better late than never. I also envy the black color, why they took it off in between no idea. With 3M detailing near my house it would have been a shining example
Oh I have MORE than an idea about that.

You have read my ownership thread - you would remember how I BEGGED them for a black.
But the answer was - since black accounts for less than 2% of sales in Indica & Indigo - it has been discountinued !
:(

& I was ADAMANT about black. But finally settled for Tyrian Wine instead.

Love this colour too. Though now it's more commonly seen with Honda City, Fiesta, Verna & now even Scorpio mimicking the colour.

But still have a SPECIAL soft spot for the black - especially the club class.

Yes - it is really nice to see they are finally marketing such a wonderful product.

Just saw these jaw dropping beauties on a news site somewhere :

CANNOT believe these bear the 'T' of TATA !

Tata Manza Club Class! Climate Control, Leather Seats, Touchscreen ICE and more-1217854629jpg_082804.jpg

Tata Manza Club Class! Climate Control, Leather Seats, Touchscreen ICE and more-ariacoupejpg_055053.jpg

Tata Manza Club Class! Climate Control, Leather Seats, Touchscreen ICE and more-elegantejpg_055052.jpg

Tata Manza Club Class! Climate Control, Leather Seats, Touchscreen ICE and more-indivajpg_055052.jpg

Tata Manza Club Class! Climate Control, Leather Seats, Touchscreen ICE and more-tata1ljpg_051024.jpg

Tata Manza Club Class! Climate Control, Leather Seats, Touchscreen ICE and more-tata2kjpg_051024.jpg

Tata Manza Club Class! Climate Control, Leather Seats, Touchscreen ICE and more-tataariacoupejpg_055052.jpg

Tata Manza Club Class! Climate Control, Leather Seats, Touchscreen ICE and more-tatapixelconcept05011263007_174231.jpg

Tata Manza Club Class! Climate Control, Leather Seats, Touchscreen ICE and more-tatatjpg_051024.jpg

Tata Manza Club Class! Climate Control, Leather Seats, Touchscreen ICE and more-tatazjpg_051024.jpg

Tata Manza Club Class! Climate Control, Leather Seats, Touchscreen ICE and more-tata3vjpg_051032.jpg

Tata Manza Club Class! Climate Control, Leather Seats, Touchscreen ICE and more-tata1ajpg_051024.jpg

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 16th November 2012 at 17:28. Reason: Merging back to back post
Dr.Suraj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th November 2012, 22:03   #84
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Suraj View Post

Just saw these jaw dropping beauties on a news site somewhere :

CANNOT believe these bear the 'T' of TATA !
The Xover and Cliffrider are in front of you as the Aria. The Aria coupe, well lended it's name to Aria.
The Elegante showed the design philosophy of Vista/Manza. Rest am not sure.
Cheers.
DicKy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th November 2012, 17:39   #85
GTO
Team-BHP Support

*Update*

Lots of pictures added to the opening three posts. Thanks to Parrys for sharing!
Old 26th November 2012, 18:02   #86
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrys View Post
Some sensor placed in the center of the dash.
According to the SA, that is supposed to be the Bluetooth microphone.

Republishing the picture
Attached Thumbnails
Tata Manza Club Class! Climate Control, Leather Seats, Touchscreen ICE and more-manzaclubclass030.jpg  

Old 26th November 2012, 18:07   #87
Senior - BHPian

Thank You for the images @parrys, the finish of the product has yet not been mastered by Tata.. God knows till what time they will be learning the fit & finish part
Old 26th November 2012, 22:01   #88
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselDon View Post

Republishing the picture
That is the GPS Antenna only present in VX/EX/EXL Trim.
Old 26th November 2012, 23:09   #89
Senior - BHPian

Why have they not removed 'Indigo' name from the back even when the vehicle is refered as just Manza in all the communiations? Does it have anything to do with regulatory obligations, something that don't allow them to change the name?
Old 27th November 2012, 01:06   #90
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselDon View Post

Republishing the picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhilesh51 View Post
That is the GPS Antenna only present in VX/EX/EXL Trim.
Yes that is the GPS antenna.

Though one particular SA also did tell me it was the rain sensor for the vipers but later confirmed from other SA. It is indeed the GPS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by safari_lover View Post
Why have they not removed 'Indigo' name from the back even when the vehicle is refered as just Manza in all the communiations? Does it have anything to do with regulatory obligations, something that don't allow them to change the name?
The one & only Ratan Tata Sir wishes to have that name. 'Indigo'.

Though he has been advised by MANY that the image of the 'Indigo' is a nightmare to get rid off.
Still his wishes are to carry forward with the original Indica & Indigo.

Sentimental I guess. & 'Indian'. After all Tata always considers the masses. & the good of the country.
Dr.Suraj is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks