Team-BHP - Safari Dicor - Prices to be slashed..
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Safari Dicor - Prices to be slashed.. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/13033-safari-dicor-prices-slashed.html)

Was speaking to some Tata Dealers today.

Understand Tatas are reducing the prices of all Safari Dicor varients by 30 - 50,000 rupees very shortly. ( there is a 30 - 60,000 rupees discount available right now )

Reason - The Dicors are not ecactly flying off the showrooms , as expected..

Safari lovers ..here is your chance

Steeroid is going to find this news quite amusing:p

Quote:

Originally Posted by sumitkalindi
Steeroid is going to find this news quite amusing:p

Actually I dont care. Bought it, used it for what it was worth then, not what it might have been in future. No regrets.

Damn!! One of my friends just bought a dicor 2 weeks ago!!! He's gonna be really mad!!

Whats the price at which it is available right now ??

thats good news and scorpio is going to get tougher competition now,hope if tata sorts out the small niggles

Quote:

Originally Posted by jango

The top-of-the-line 2x4 model comes in at 13 on the road, I think.

Quote:

Originally Posted by w 12
Was speaking to some Tata Dealers today.

Understand Tatas are reducing the prices of all Safari Dicor varients by 30 - 50,000 rupees very shortly. ( there is a 30 - 60,000 rupees discount available right now )

Reason - The Dicors are not ecactly flying off the showrooms , as expected..

Safari lovers ..here is your chance

yes this is a true info!

but the fact is that currently it is available with about 50K discount and after the official price reduction, there won't be any other discount available for buyers.
so more or less, it is the same price at which a customer can buy it right now!!
only thing is that, you won't be able to jerk off some additional bucks as usually one is habitual to do!

Well for now I don't think so that the prices of that vehicle is going down for a long time, nor are the prices going down for XETA's going down.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jango

All prices OTR , Bangalore , in rupees lakhs

Safari Dicor 4 x 2 4 x 4

LX 9.09 10.28

EX 10.76 11.99

VX 13.87 14.97

Quote:

Originally Posted by w 12
All prices OTR , Bangalore , in rupees lakhs

Safari Dicor 4 x 2 4 x 4

LX 9.09 10.28

EX 10.76 11.99

VX 13.87 14.97

Bangalore sure is expensive. PRE price-cut figures (for comparison) @ Cochin were Rs.8.05 Lakhs OTR for Lx 4X2 (cheapest) and 10.70 OTR foe EX 4X4.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeroid
Bangalore sure is expensive. PRE price-cut figures (for comparison) @ Cochin were Rs.8.05 Lakhs OTR for Lx 4X2 (cheapest) and 10.70 OTR foe EX 4X4.

Due to the very high road tax..which I think is 10% of the vehicles base value..and sales tax

and we also pay one of the highest prices for fuel.. Petrol is 50.50 / litre and diesel is 35.70 / litre here.. crazy..