Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd March 2015, 10:24   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Respected Shri Ratan Tata Fare Thee Well !

Quote:
Originally Posted by saket77 View Post
Behram Sir, I read an interview of Mr.R.Tata in an auto magazine some good 14-15 years ago, and the words displayed so much passion and emotion of the man that it just stuck in my head. Indeed with your creativity, the words can be used for self assessment & self-benchmarking . Regards, Saket
Dear Saket - thank you for your comments. I am indeed blessed that I had some opportunities to meet him and to interact with him. He is a very simple person and I was totally at ease within seconds of meeting him. He told me in very simple language to make creative use of my passion and not to let go! I am using his directions everyday and therefore I am thoroughly enjoying my job! Yes, "its a bit of a romance", and how! .

These were his "golden words" to an auto magazine in 2012. They are and they will remain my guiding principles, "FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER"!:
"Quote":
I've always felt that cars are emotive products that strike you with their design and their overall driving experience. They are enchanting things, which make you feel special. The market does not take whatever you give them, so unless you have at least one or two people in the company who have that passion, the desire for perfection, and truly see what an ideal customer wants, you just have another car company.

The automotive business won't allow you to sustain yourself by being just another car company. You have to be driven by passion to give a driving experience, you have to be attractive to your customer, it's a bit of a romance. .
"Unquote"

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar
DHABHAR.BEHRAM is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 23rd March 2015, 10:33   #32
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHABHAR.BEHRAM View Post
These were his "golden words" to an auto magazine in 2012. They are and they will remain my guiding principles, "FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER"!:
Thank you Sir for sharing your experience of the company of the man himself and these golden words with us. The real value of these words can be only understood by someone who has great passion for automobiles and perfection.
Thanks again!

Regards,
Saket
Old 23rd March 2015, 10:48   #33
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saket77 View Post
Thank you Sir for sharing your experience of the company of the man himself and these golden words with us. The real value of these words can be only understood by someone who has great passion for automobiles and perfection. Thanks again! Regards, Saket
Dear Saket - thanks one million times. You have not only made my day, week, month or year, you have made my life! I wish people out there would understand the level of passion that Sir was talking about to the auto magazine! There is nothing more to say my friend, it is indeed true that "Silence is Golden"! .

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar
DHABHAR.BEHRAM is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks