Team-BHP - Fiat - Did i read it right?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Fiat - Did i read it right? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/13249-fiat-did-i-read-right.html)

There was an ad in todays paper - TOI, that mentioned that Fiat is launching a 100bhp sports model that does 0-100 in 4.5sec!!!! Wow, we finally have a <5L car that can match a supercar like performance..

Wonder if this will change their fate..

hehe it must have been 14.5 secs

Can you please scan that advertisment?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rangaraj
There was an ad in todays paper - TOI, that mentioned that Fiat is launching a 100bhp sports model that does 0-100 in 4.5sec!!!! Wow, we finally have a <5L car that can match a supercar like performance..

100bhp in 4.5 seconds? Do they have engine installed on a go-cart?

I did see an ad in Indian express Pune edition this week but it is about palio sport that reaches 100kms mark in less then 12 secs. And this model has been around for some eyars now..

Is it in India they are launching???

If yes it looks like the JTD and Tata fiat alliance has worked for Fiat.

It must be a Dicor engined M800lol:

You;ve got it mixed up. The ad says 0-60 in 4.65 secs or something like that. Definitely not 0-100.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boom Shiva
You;ve got it mixed up. The ad says 0-60 in 4.65 secs or something like that. Definitely not 0-100.

Aha...now that is more like it. You are spot on, Boom! they do talk about 0-60 figures in Palio 1.6 Spots ads.

Yea, thats an ad for the relaunched 1.6 Palio. It says 0-60, NOT 0-100.

That ad has been there in HT since weeks now.... ofcourse its 0-60.. and not 0-100 LOL!!

Atlast FIAT-INDIA started giving ads consistently in print media. Hope they extent to TV also. I love to see Palio ads during Formula-1 racing.

Its definitely 0-60 kmph.....They have been advertising for the 1.6 regularly now and every second day I see an ad in The Hindu. The ads are nice too.

dimwit read the ad......i read it in the paper it clearly states that 0-60 kmph in 4.5 seconds........come on man how foolish do you think the company is?
and opening a new thread for this crap shame shame........
moderator lock this thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by islero
Yea, thats an ad for the relaunched 1.6 Palio. It says 0-60, NOT 0-100.

Oooppsss...Sorry about that!!

It was for a Palio Sport model..

1.6L, 0-60 in 4.56s, 100PS, Flared wheel arches, rear spoiler, 14" alloys, aluminium pedals, leather wrapped steering/gear knob, white IP with Tacho for 4.58L...

Quote:

Originally Posted by rangaraj

I saw the ad, Its 0-60 kmph in 4.6 sec and 0-100 kmph in 11.5 seconds.

Cheeers.
One more news for people owning fiat is that Tata dealers are having a free service camp for Fiats( today and tommorrow). They will do all sorts of checks and and also provide a free wash.
I got a call persoanlly from Prerana motors.
Manipal motors is also doing doing it.

Cheers.