Team-BHP - Enliven your life with the Estilo Nlive Limited edition
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Enliven your life with the Estilo Nlive Limited edition (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/133259-enliven-your-life-estilo-nlive-limited-edition.html)

Presenting the Maruti Suzuki Estilo NLive Limited edition, yet another umpteenth launch from maruti.

Pasting decals, adding few accessories (A Pillow too) and maruti calls it a LIMITED EDITION launch. Yet another uninteresting attempt to sell a boring car!

I think the best they can do to get this product rolling this off the shelves is release an AT version. Definitely would be a better city car than the A-Star from a space point and practicality point of view.

To me it seems like stock clearance to pave way for an all new model. Not necessarily an Estilo, may be something else's cooking!

After the A-Star Aktiv, one more so called "Limited Edition" from Maruti:deadhorse
Why do Indian companies lack the zeal and passion to invent and offer really "New" products and not just offer older models with some visual beautification and a few add-ons here and there!?

-Bhargav

After the A-star and the K10, atleast they haven't gone haywire with their so called LIMITED EDITIONS!

A very UN-interesting move from MSIL, but if priced around 10-15k above the normal Estilo, maybe it can help in clearing stocks a bit.

Is there something else cooking up for MSIL stable?

Is this an attempt to get rid of the stocks as the numbers that Estilo is doing is quite low?

This is a car which is simply eating up the real estate space in the showroom.

What is the point in lauching such versions that don't help any sales.:Frustrati

Best that maruti can do is get this and A-star off the production line so that much more needed vehicles can be made. Atleast the waiting period can be brought down.

This type of limited edition was available even for best selling cars way from 800 to Alto and Zen to Wagon R. Though not much inspired with the features, some kind of buzz will be created which will help to sell even the regular car post the closure of this sale.

Huge discounts earlier, and now, another move by Maruti to get rid of the Estilo stock before the launch of another hatch car, IMO. Might be the Alto1000 model, or the new A-Starstupid:

This is just another attempt from Maruti to clear their unsold and overpriced stuff in the Accessories division. More than the car, it is the accessories they want to get rid of, especially old music systems, speakers etc.

Note from the Team-BHP Support : Please avoid typing with excessive dots.........like................this. Thanks

Lol.. thats my reaction to the Nlive edition. If Estilo has to improve at all, it requires a stiffer body made from better grade aluminium than the present tin one...Also get rid of the hideous pink shade color...

It is quite possble that a replacement of the Estilo is on the cards. But low sales of Estilo shouldn't be a disappointment. The capable vehicle gets cannibalized by its sibling, the WagonR. As long as they are together raking in good numbers, Maruti should be ok with it.

Perhaps they are attempting to clear up old stocks of Estilo so that a refreshed edition can be launched (on the lines of Ritz and WagonR).

Hideous or not, such editions tend to create the much needed buzz, leading to some curious glances. Once people reach the showroom, they might even get attracted to another model!! The options are plenty.

Oh my God, Look who's getting Creative here. Yes, its MARUTI !!! :deadhorse

I honestly hope, they could get Half as creative as this in Launching New designs and not just "LIMIT THEIR CREATIVITY TO LIMITED EDITIONS". :Frustrati

Another day, another "special edition" - what else can one say of Indian car makers, especially Maruti? The "special editions" aren't really special in any case. Add some body graphics, a few accessories, throw in a new music/navigation system and proudly market it as a limited or special or celebration edition :Frustrati Only the (old) Zen's Carbon & Steel 3-door variants were actual special editions from Maruti.

Apart from pushing off old stocks to minimise inventory costs, I agree that something else is cooking at Maruti with regards to the Estilo. Another facelift is going to do nothing to improve sales of this car. A completely new model might be in the works to replace the car and sit in its price range - the JDM Alto (i.e. tall boy A-Star) or Cervo featuring the K10B engine perhaps?