Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th October 2015, 23:13   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: BMW launches the 7 Series Facelift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
Need views from fellow members , will it make sense to pick this at such tempting pricing ? I know facelift is on way but thinking purely from perspective of being driven considering super comfortable rear seat it offers & overall image & feel of such large Car .
Don't you already have a 7 series or am i missing some thing? Is this discount applicable all over India? Have a friend who was looking at a Jaguar so will forward this to him, looks very tempting.
Old 26th October 2015, 23:20   #32
Team-BHP Support

Yes I have , due to my nature of work - I have to commute at multiple places . Sold mine 530 -D last week - thought of downsizing ( was in touch with Nexa Guys for Baleno ! ) and got this information today , This is available everywhere subject to availability. As of now blocked Black one - final call tomorrow Besides I plan to use this for company guests instead of Innova

Last edited by Turbanator : 26th October 2015 at 23:36.
Old 26th October 2015, 23:21   #33
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Clearance Sales by BMW !

Few cars are being offered by BMW in Prestige version at very high discounts - close to List Price of 530-D This model is missing many features but has the Rear Recline / Adjusting Seats which is what most of guys will be looking in this segment .

Need views from fellow members , will it make sense to pick this at such tempting pricing ? I know facelift is on way but thinking purely from perspective of being driven considering super comfortable rear seat it offers & overall image & feel of such large Car .
What's the ex-showroom they are offering this at?

Don't you already have a 7 series? Why would you want to get a second one?
Old 27th October 2015, 12:38   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post

Don't you already have a 7 series? Why would you want to get a second one?
I got a message from the Chandigarh dealership that they have limited stock at 68 Ex showroom. This is for the prestige variant & supposedly valid to 30th October.
Old 27th October 2015, 13:10   #35
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
I got a message from the Chandigarh dealership that they have limited stock at 68 Ex showroom. This is for the prestige variant & supposedly valid to 30th October
Quote:
that's for mass communication , you can negotiate further

Last edited by Turbanator : 27th October 2015 at 13:17.
Old 27th October 2015, 13:33   #36
VSD
BHPian

Quote:
that's for mass communication , you can negotiate further
Really, that's too good a price for the 7 series. So i'm guessing with good negotiation you can touch anywhere in early 60s. Is this offer available in Delhi/NCR.

What all is missing in this variant, i'd love get a bimmer now. Missing the feel of the bmw engine and easy to use i-drive.

P.S - Just spoke to Bird Auto person, I'm going to get me a bimmer

Last edited by VSD : 27th October 2015 at 13:40.
Old 27th October 2015, 13:45   #37
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Really, that's too good a price for the 7 series. So i'm guessing with good negotiation you can touch anywhere in early 60s. Is this offer available in Delhi/NCR.
Yes , this is applicable everywhere , missing are iDrive , Entertainment Screens & Massage function on rear besides LED Lights , Navigation and Lower Hi-Fi System . This can be a good option for travel operators or corporate's in my opinion
Old 27th October 2015, 13:59   #38
BHPian

That is some ridiculous discounts on the 7. I would definitely go for that if I remotely had the need or the finances
Old 27th October 2015, 16:16   #39
VSD
BHPian

Checked out the 7er eminence, final price has come to 76ex for this model, which is close to (30Loff) has all the things you'll need in the car. Trying to further bring it down and will take a call soon on this.
Old 27th October 2015, 18:25   #40
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Checked out the 7er eminence, final price has come to 76ex for this model, which is close to (30Loff) has all the things you'll need in the car. Trying to further bring it down and will take a call soon on this.
It will be lower than this if you press hard will suggest you to opt for UK registration as in Haryana they will charge you Road Tax on List Price and not on Ex-Showroom price , if you have Chandigarh address , buy it there , Chandigarh RTO charges Road Tax on Ex-Showroom price minus VAT ,
Old 27th October 2015, 21:03   #41
BHPian

Are BMW going to launch the new 7 Series in the coming month, and not waiting for an Auto Expo launch? Is that why these discounts are being offered? Some sort of stock clearance?
Old 27th October 2015, 21:46   #42
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Are BMW going to launch the new 7 Series in the coming month, and not waiting for an Auto Expo launch?
They are in need of numbers , present MD has sacrificed sales at expense of profits besides some serious competition by Mercedes . They must be under huge pressure both from senior management at Germany and Dealership's as lot of hold backs of dealers will be at stake besides running expenses and investments they made . I see this trend to pass on to other cars from BMW stable shortly - they must have directions to clear inventory which makes sense as well . Despite all taxes & duties List prices for most of German cars has been increased many times in past 2 Years except one reduction , with demand at historic lows , capacities much higher and a soft Euro - they can afford this . we should be prepared for more surprises from BMW & Audi shortly .

Last edited by Turbanator : 27th October 2015 at 21:48.
Turbanator is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd January 2016, 18:29   #43
BHPian

So I got a taste of the New 7 Series when I went for the official sneak preview at Bandra.

Have to say, the new one can seriously compete with the new S. Truly a worthy competitor now. The tech in the there is just astounding and I hope they don't mess too much with the dynamics and keep it as sporty as a luxobarge can be.

First premium German to offer a touch screen system with Gestures too. Being a geek, I loved the pop out tablet remote in the back along with the full size screens for individual purposes and a remote for those too.

Loved the Sky Lounge effect where they drop ambient light onto the sunroof to give it a super classy look at night!

Being in a closed room with no TD on offer, no chance to see how it drives or check the performance of the new Laser Headlights.

Love that BMW has finally moved beyond the standard 2 color ambient light modes!

The nappa leather upholstery was fantastic too!

Also, a goodie for all the tech geeks on Team BHP. We will definitely be getting the new touch screen car key! Fantastic! Another thing that needs charging! Like we didn't have enough of those already!

Just a couple of bug bears. None of that self driving tech for us Indians. So no getting out of the car and then moving it into your driveway/parking spot with your key.
venom_op is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks