Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th June 2013, 14:40   #16
BANNED

Re: 2014 Tata Indica Vista Facelift Rendered

To me indigo's, vista's, nano's face look like mr.ratan tata face. I don't know how many of you feel the same, but they all look like a smiling ratan tata. The new vista's roof near the rear hatch look like that bald man in their ad's who losts his senses after test driving the vista.
Old 12th June 2013, 14:46   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniketi View Post
I don't see anything great here. Still they have almost the same look as currently has. It has still typical Indica look. Also Tata needs to get rid of the Indica name along with its look, then only they can expect a success. Indica name is always associated with the Cab / Taxi. So get some new name, get completely new design, then only they will have long time successor. Tata needs to look for long term future now, & not a short term.
I agree here. The front looks like a desperate makeover which does not conceal the Indica here. On a side note i think the society has gotten back a little too harsh on Tata products. It is indeed a great company that is going through a rough patch. The Indica image needs to be shed for individual buyers to come forth. Over the weekend i happened to stop by a Tata showroom and get my hands on the new Safari Strome. The one on display was a base version. Although i could get one to test drive, i must admit, Tata has put in some serious effort to revive this product. Looking at the sales numbers it does look like the effort is paying off. Aria is one other product that i am eagerly looking forward to.
Old 12th June 2013, 17:34   #18
BHPian

I hope they change the shape of the rear pillars and the rear....I think this is most outdated/ ugliest part of the car...also because it is similar to the old indica. Fit and finish also.
Old 12th June 2013, 23:23   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
I hope they change the shape of the rear pillars and the rear....I think this is most outdated/ ugliest part of the car...also because it is similar to the old indica. Fit and finish also.
While looks are specific to each person, but fit and finish?

Check out the Vista and Manza. They are not a matter of concern now. Things are changing. While TATA has been slow to adapt to global quality standards, they are catching up fast.
Old 13th June 2013, 14:47   #20
Senior - BHPian

In the next few minutes, we'll have a bunch of details and a spyshot of the 2014 Indica Vista. The car comes with quite a few changes stylistically.

Edit: Here's the link-> http://www.team-bhp.com/news/team-bh...details-inside

Cheers,

Jay

Last edited by Rehaan : 13th June 2013 at 16:53. Reason: Removing "S" from httpS link. Thanks.
Old 13th June 2013, 18:47   #21
BHPian

Tata Vista as it is now is a wholesome offering. So I think, anything that we get in addition to the current features in this car at the same price would be a bonus for the people. Lets see what surprise brand Tata has in store for us now. I'm very much excited about Vista 2014!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks