Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th November 2013, 21:56   #91
Senior - BHPian

Re: 2013 Hyundai Verna Fluidic gets minor updates. And some omissions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vik0728 View Post
Hey KPS,

The prices that you have mentioned here are OTR Bangalore right ? Please confirm this, as I feel I was quoted a very different figure the last time I inquired.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPS View Post
I had quoted the Ex-Showroom price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
Projectors are a welcome addition. But 27K for just the projectors is not justifyable . Is there any other additions?

This makes life easier for HID retrofit!
Can someone confirm if the 27000 extra was when compared to the price of older SX(O) that had side curtain airbags?

Hyundai seems to have removed side airbags from feature list along with this update. If that is the case, the projector headlamps are priced at 27k + price of side curtain airbags!

Any idea if there are any other additions?
Old 21st November 2013, 22:39   #92

I went for Pre Delivery Inspection today. I'm expecting the car on Monday. Carbon grey SX 1.6 CRDi.
No projectors/DRL.
11.8 Lakh OTR, Hubli, Karnataka, and a few goodies. Karnataka has the Highest road-tax thingy, so, it isnt that bad a deal.
Chakravarthy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd November 2013, 10:01   #93
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakravarthy View Post

I went for Pre Delivery Inspection today. I'm expecting the car on Monday. Carbon grey SX 1.6 CRDi.
No projectors/DRL.
11.8 Lakh OTR, Hubli, Karnataka, and a few goodies. Karnataka has the Highest road-tax thingy, so, it isnt that bad a deal.
Congrats Chakravarthy, it might be the first ownership report of the "Fluidic Verna with Minor updates" !!

I understand that SX(O) probably gets the Projectors and DRL's, but are these 2 the only addition over SX or there are some more ? Can you please mention.

I personally feel Karnataka road tax is highest in the World, considering the Beautiful "Crater Inspired Tarmac" design we have around here !!
Vik0728 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd November 2013, 10:26   #94

Thank you Vik0728.

Speed sensing auto lock, leather upholstery, curtain airbags ( might well have been cancelled now), projectors and DRLs, smart key option are the features missing in the SX variant when compared to the SX(O). The sales executive wasn't very sure if the projectors had been installed only at the cost of cancelling the curtain airbags. She said that if projectors had to be fit, the prices too should shoot up.
They are giving me the 5 piece floor mats, mud flaps, body cover, an idol, a scented spray, bumper to bumper additional additional (100%) insurance and a discount of 20000 rupees. I'm paying for the regular insurance, only the additional package is given for free.
I'm attending the Royal Enfield Rider Mania over the weekend, so I'll take the delivery on Monday or Tuesday.
Chakravarthy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd November 2013, 21:03   #95
BHPian

Guys can someone tell me if i can get Projectors as OEM spare and fit it now.
Will it be available now in spare section and how much will it cost ? I am very keen on getting original Projector/ DRL for my black Verna just bought a few weeks back. SX variant.
Old 28th November 2013, 02:08   #96

First Impression:

By the time I took the delivery of the car (Verna SX CRDi), it was evening. Prayers and such stuff, coming back home was before sun-down. Took the car out for a small spin out on the highway at night and well, the car sure is powerful and peppy but it needs better headlights! I was told that I dont need to think too much about the RPM or Speed while still in the running-in period.
Old 28th November 2013, 10:42   #97
BHPian

The difference between SX and SX(O):
1. Projectors + DRLs
2. Leather Upholstery
3. Start/Stop button

DRLs looked a little cheap (though much better than i20), projector was of a decent size.
Old 28th November 2013, 12:45   #98
BHPian

Can anyone post how DRL look with a picture ? Do the dealers have stock now with DRL models. I have a black Verna SX bough recently and badly want to put a projector with DRL.
Old 28th November 2013, 14:24   #99
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsvijay View Post
Can anyone post how DRL look with a picture ? Do the dealers have stock now with DRL models. I have a black Verna SX bough recently and badly want to put a projector with DRL.
Dealer in Chandigarh had SX(O) on display.
The salesman quoted 40k for the full headlamp assembly. You'll need to confirm the price from the accessory/parts shop as I am not sure if that chap was sure.
Old 28th November 2013, 18:19   #100
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumitBahl View Post
Dealer in Chandigarh had SX(O) on display.
The salesman quoted 40k for the full headlamp assembly. You'll need to confirm the price from the accessory/parts shop as I am not sure if that chap was sure.
Thanx buddy for the info. Will check out.
Old 29th November 2013, 10:56   #101
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsvijay View Post

Hey drsvijay, I happened to drive by a Hyundai showroom this morning and saw the Verna SX(o) parked outside.

It has the exact headlight with integrated DRL and Projectors as posted by JayPrashanth on the first page.

Please refer this link:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...omissions.html
Old 29th November 2013, 17:58   #102
BHPian

The dealer has said he will know the spare part price only after 10th December.
Hope i have wait for another two weeks.
Old 29th November 2013, 19:07   #103
BHPian

Very smart thing Maruti, Skoda and Hyundai people are doing, halogen projectors don't need auto leveling so they save money and pricing the halogen projectors around 40-50K is certainly not cheap. The stingray's projectors cost 20K so that is certainly better priced.

Wonder how much the Rapid projectors cos.
Old 30th November 2013, 21:45   #104
BHPian

2013 Hyundai Verna Fluidic gets minor updates. And some omissions-image1495904839.jpg

Hi guys,

Just booked the Verna 1.6 VTVT SX (O) AT for my dad. DLRs have been added while the curtain airbags have been omitted. New car also running a discount of 45k atleast for the petrol. Should get the car in 3rd week of December. Will keep you guys posted.

Cheers,

Blackbolt.
Blackbolt is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st December 2013, 02:39   #105
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbolt View Post
Hi guys,

Just booked the Verna 1.6 VTVT SX (O) AT for my dad. DLRs have been added while the curtain airbags have been omitted. New car also running a discount of 45k atleast for the petrol. Should get the car in 3rd week of December. Will keep you guys posted.

Cheers,

Blackbolt.
When you get the car kindly post picture of DRL and how good the projector lamps are ? I want to know if its worth upgrading the headlamp unit of my SX which i just bought. Your inputs will be much valuable.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed