Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th June 2006, 12:20   #1
swaminathanms

Aveo U-VA launch??

Im looking at buying a hatch in the B segment and would like to have a look at the Chevy U-VA before i take a decision. I could not get much information on its launch date from the dealer in Bangalore. Does anyone have a clue about when it is expected and its possible configuration through some dealer or an insider at GM .

Old 17th June 2006, 12:42   #2
Joz
BHPian

Its going to be a 1.4 ltr petrol. I saw a white one in Bangalore 3 weeks back. Search around the forum. I think there is a thread on the Aveo variants.
Old 17th June 2006, 12:47   #3
BHPian

It will carry same 1.4L petrol engine that Aveo 1.4 has. In August GM will launch Aveo 1.4E (sedan, the-bare-minimum-Aveo) and UV-A will be coming in Nov-Dec this year.

And, yes, It will fall in B+ segment like Swift and Getz.
Old 17th June 2006, 14:09   #4
BHPian

Every now and then we get a thread asking when a particular car is expected to be launched. We understand that. And invariably the mods lock the thread as there are many such threads and/or we really can't be sure of it. And we understand that too.

Can we have an official T-BHP thread wherein the experts here predict and continually fine-tune the expected launches in the near future? Or does such a thread exists?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks