Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st July 2006, 00:58   #31
BHPian

Saw the pictures on the wagonr site. It seems there is hardly any space left to fit in a big suitcase with the spare tyre kept in a weird inclined position
Old 21st July 2006, 11:50   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by garvit2002
there is an after market pump that pushes the gas from a cylinder to the tank that is available for only 2000oddbucks u can get that at any shop where lpg tank is fitted . so the cost of running is reduced to further extent an lpg cylinder costs far less than commercial lpg

Usage of lpg cylinder for vehicles is illegal as lpg cylinder comes with subsidies from hard earned tax payers money. Don't make the country poor.

Moreover LPG WagonR is designed for City use and not for touring.....

Last edited by ksethuram : 21st July 2006 at 11:52.
Old 23rd July 2006, 01:26   #33
BHPian

Test / Review of New WagonR DUO

Hi All ,
Please let me know if any Auto Mag have reviewed the new wagonR Duo ... i am thinking about buying it and would like to get some expert advice .. on weather its a good deal or should i wait for 2-3 months for new launch’s diesel hatchbacks Help

Last edited by Kool_Kid : 23rd July 2006 at 01:27.
Old 23rd July 2006, 11:33   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksethuram
Usage of lpg cylinder for vehicles is illegal as lpg cylinder comes with subsidies from hard earned tax payers money. Don't make the country poor.

Moreover LPG WagonR is designed for City use and not for touring.....
i know that it is illegal to use lpg cylinder but here no one goes to fill in lpg as petrol pump . why wud anyone? we want cheaper fuel and most of the ppl still dont care abt the loss that the country will face..in my city there are only 2 pumps with autogas operated by IOC namely at transport nagar and sahkar bhawan . now thats the situation in a state capital and u can imagine the situation in other major towns and cities in the state .so most of the ppl dont have any other option other than pumping gas from a cylinder to the tank..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks