Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th November 2013, 17:40   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: PICS: Some interior updates to the 2013 Fabia

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
Not related to this thread but couldn't think of another thread apt for this. There was a discussion sometime back on a dealer from Ahmedabad offering a free Fabia to everyone who buys the Rapid or something like that. With the car being discontinued what will happen to all those offers?
The Fabia was to be given only after five years. That offer had a condition that if the car is discontinued or you don't opt for it, there will be some money paid instead.

Quote from the article: "On prodding, it was revealed that a brand new Fabia will be handed over in the year 2018. All taxes (including VAT, road tax etc.) and insurance will be borne by the owner. If you'd rather have cash, Torque Auto will pay you Rs. 350,000 in the year 2018. "
hrman is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th November 2013, 09:21   #17
BHPian

I just wish they launch the next gen in India. Would love to upgrade my current Fabia if they do launch it. Like others, would like to know the price of the gear stick...looks really neat.
Old 15th December 2013, 21:01   #18
Senior - BHPian

I visited Tafe Access Showroom for enquiry on Fabia, there is a flat discount of INR 1,00,000 on Ambition+ and Elegance+ variants, after some discussion they are offering a price of INR 8,00,000 including extended warranty for 3rd and 4th year for Elegance+ which is very tempting.
Old 15th December 2013, 21:09   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deehunk View Post
I visited Tafe Access Showroom for enquiry on Fabia, there is a flat discount of INR 1,00,000 on Ambition+ and Elegance+ variants, after some discussion they are offering a price of INR 8,00,000 including extended warranty for 3rd and 4th year for Elegance+ which is very tempting.
I'd say look at the Polo or the Swift ZDI instead.
That's what I would have done if i would have been in your place. Why buy a discontinued car ?
Polo is almost similar to the Fabia in many ways, so if you really like the fabia the there are chances that you may even like the Polo.
Give it a thought.
Old 27th December 2013, 14:00   #20
BHPian

Quote:
I agree with satyamkaushik, a swift is a much better bet than the fabia, thanks to its high fuel efficiency and wide network of dealers and MASSs. One could still consider the fabia during the era of the older swift due to its basic interiors, but with the new swift, its madness to go with a fabia. My bro owns a 2009 1.2 petrol fabia, and the mileage plain sucks.
Old 27th December 2013, 20:54   #21
Senior - BHPian

Thanks to both of you, Swift as a car to drive is definitely a better choice for a first time buyer, I was looking for a more VFM product above 8 lakhs range, so Swift was ruled out, Polo has a cramped legroom and width at rear so never on list, I have a crush factor on Fabia, but due to a better offer on Rapid I have booked Rapid.
Old 27th December 2013, 21:55   #22
BHPian

Quote:
but due to a better offer on Rapid I have booked Rapid.
Congrats, do post some pics after you take delivery of your Rapid

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks