Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th November 2013, 16:59   #1
Team-BHP Support

QWIK, customer care initiative from Mahindra

In a bid to reduce waiting time at service centres, Mahindra has launched QWIK, a customer care initiative for their range of personal vehicles. While the first QWIK facility was opened in Chennai recently, the company plans to launch more facilities in prominent cities during the course of the financial year.

Link to News Article

QWIK, customer care initiative from Mahindra-qwik.jpg

Last edited by Aditya : 28th November 2013 at 17:13.
Aditya is online now   (5) Thanks
Old 28th November 2013, 17:31   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: QWIK, customer care initiative from Mahindra

90 minutes is absolutely fantastic in terms of a turn around time , more importantly i suppose is the fact that one gets an "assigned" time period which one will need to wait for and the center will not exceed allowing for better planning as well.

Only problem possibly is that with only 2 odd bays per center , whether advance appointments days ahead will be required owing to the overall output of cars per day - given that there are only 2 stations.
Old 28th November 2013, 17:55   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
In a bid to reduce waiting time at service centres, Mahindra has launched QWIK, a customer care initiative for their range of personal vehicles. While the first QWIK facility was opened in Chennai recently, the company plans to launch more facilities in prominent cities during the course of the financial year.

Link to News Article

Attachment 1172304
Good initiative. I think this will involve ONLY bare minimum changes like change of air filter / oil / oil filter etc and none of the other problems (minor) will be attended to. It's similar to the express service initiative by Ford I believe?
Old 28th November 2013, 18:03   #4
BHPian

Good, they have at least started thinking on those lines. But what is more important is customer satisfaction. Prompt service coupled with customer satisfaction can only help Mahindra build an image of being customer centric. This will help them in the long run by attracting customers who shy away when they hear that " Mahindra Service can prove to be a gamble".
Old 28th November 2013, 18:41   #5
BHPian

While this may not be a new concept, I appreciate the efforts and initiative that Mahindra has shown toward building, strengthening their brand. VW/Skoda, you listening??
Old 28th November 2013, 18:48   #6
BHPian

Hopefully they don't cut corners in servicing/checking the car to return the car within 90 minutes. As of today, Mahindra service is a toss of a coin. Though they have the car for the full day every service results in me pointing out some unfinished work when I go to pick it up
Old 28th November 2013, 19:51   #7
Senior - BHPian

Seems like the Toyota Express Service theme has caught attention of every other manufacturer however in this case it is more the merrier for the customer. Seemed like the other Indian manufacturer in the name of Tata has come up with a similar proposition one of the pieces to they Horizonnext story.

No un-necessary waiting or idling of the vehicles if it is just routine servicing and also cost effective as well. This should be rolled out nationwide and maybe even have new centers dedicated to the QWIK process of servicing and fuel the tradition service centers with all those cases that need detailed inspection or repair.
Old 28th November 2013, 20:48   #8
BHPian

Very good move by MM. I think Toyota(Lanson) has something similar. Even concorde (TATA) had something like this. I have had it done once before a long trip, it included cleaning the brakes, check all vital areas, voltages, all lights, oil and coolant topup. Think I paid about Rs800/- for that. And it was pretty quick.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks