Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 18th June 2017, 00:18   #196
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Buying a car through the CSD. EDIT: Revised criteria on page 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveendagar View Post
@nkghai sir any further update on plans of csd to introduce new vehicles?

Looking forwards since very long for introduction of new fortuner in csd. Can't see a reason as to why 3.2 ltr endeavour has already been introduced but 2.8 ltr fortuner still look like a dream.
Forget new introductions for some time to come. GST will rule the desk for some time, during which we will enjoy ambiguity and dilemma for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
dhanushmenon is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd June 2017, 17:20   #197
BHPian

Is there any possibility of the tiguan being made available through csd in the recent future.
Old 22nd June 2017, 17:34   #198
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by patil View Post
Is there any possibility of the tiguan being made available through csd in the recent future.
I have my doubts.
But you never know. Anyway, it takes 2-3 months after the first intent presentation by the manufacturer.

And as someone also pointed out, with GST round the corner all other things will wait till issues stabilize.
nkghai is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th June 2017, 13:49   #199
BHPian

I have few questions, hoping somebody can answer them.

For Noida location, would the nearest depot be Meerut? or can i purchase from Delhi?
If i want to do part payment from my savings and part from Bank loan, how does that work?
Old 28th June 2017, 13:59   #200
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abeer View Post
I have few questions, hoping somebody can answer them.

For Noida location, would the nearest depot be Meerut? or can i purchase from Delhi?
If i want to do part payment from my savings and part from Bank loan, how does that work?
Delhi, to the best of my knowledge, doesn't have a csd Depot selling cars. So, Chandigarh/ haryana/ meerut likely to be nearest. In any case, nearest has no relevance, you can buy anywhere.

Source of payment can be anything. You have a rtgs code of the CSD and you make a payment into it. The payment id has to be submitted alongside the documents. In case a bank is financing part of your payment, you will have two payment IDs, one from your payment and one from the bank. Both the ID slips to be sent with the documents.
handsofsteel is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th June 2017, 18:12   #201
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsofsteel View Post
Delhi, to the best of my knowledge, doesn't have a csd Depot selling cars. So, Chandigarh/ haryana/ meerut likely to be nearest. In any case, nearest has no relevance
Delhi definitely has a csd depot as well as delhi car dealers selling via csd. I am not sure if those dealers are taking booking via delhi depot or any other depot. Last week i saw a ford car dealership displaying a banner in central delhi regarding csd sales.
Old 29th June 2017, 19:00   #202
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik hill View Post
Delhi definitely has a csd depot as well as delhi car dealers selling via csd. I am not sure if those dealers are taking booking via delhi depot or any other depot. Last week i saw a ford car dealership displaying a banner in central delhi regarding csd sales.
There are no cars sold through CSD in Delhi. That Ford dealership you saw would refer you to their Gurgaon outlet, where you will have to buy the car through Ambala/Hisar depot.
Old 29th June 2017, 21:30   #203
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvldvr View Post
There are no cars sold through CSD in Delhi. That Ford dealership you saw would refer you to their Gurgaon outlet, where you will have to buy the car through Ambala/Hisar depot.
That is correct.
The nearest depots are in ambala, gurgaon, meerut.
handsofsteel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th June 2017, 00:31   #204
BHPian

I have a small question, if a car gets a facelift, does the CSD get the new variant or does that depend on the manufacturer to make it available?

Say for example, the Dzire or the facelift celerio that is awaited, will the CSD gets these variants on release?
Old 30th June 2017, 10:56   #205
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibot View Post
I have a small question, if a car gets a facelift, does the CSD get the new variant or does that depend on the manufacturer to make it available?

Say for example, the Dzire or the facelift celerio that is awaited, will the CSD gets these variants on release?
The facelift comes automatically. There may be a slight hiatus in availability just as in the open market but the process is automatic unlike a new model which has to be indented afresh. A case in point is the city facelift which was available practically the same day but the wrv is yet to be introduced.
Old 10th July 2017, 13:48   #206
BHPian

Is Maruti Ignis AMT available in CSD?
Old 22nd July 2017, 23:43   #207

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abeer View Post
Is Maruti Ignis AMT available in CSD?
Even I had the same the question. It's been a couple of months now. Still no sin of Ignis in CSD. Does anyone have any info?
Old 9th September 2017, 15:24   #208
BHPian

Pricelist of four-wheelers after introduction of GST is now available on CSD website.

Last edited by Navneet : 9th September 2017 at 15:39.
Navneet is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th October 2017, 10:14   #209
BHPian

My retired father is eligible to buy a car from CSD canteen and has a smart card. But he is severely visually impaired and doesn't have a driving license.

Questions:

1) Can he buy a car from CSD without having a driving license?
2) Will the car-ownership be on his name? Or can it be on his son's name (ie. my name) from the very outset?
3) If it has to be on his own name, is it possible to transfer the ownership to his son?
4) In which state does it get registered?
Old 8th October 2017, 12:29   #210
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMehta View Post
Even I had the same the question. It's been a couple of months now. Still no sin of Ignis in CSD. Does anyone have any info?
I was checking for the same the other day after eyeing an Ignis in the neighbourhood. Sadly no sign of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vharihar View Post
My retired father is eligible to buy a car from CSD canteen and has a smart card. But he is severely visually impaired and doesn't have a driving license.

Questions:

1) Can he buy a car from CSD without having a driving license?
2) Will the car-ownership be on his name? Or can it be on his son's name (ie. my name) from the very outset?
3) If it has to be on his own name, is it possible to transfer the ownership to his son?
4) In which state does it get registered?
Afaik the car's ownership will be in his name and after a certain period it can be transferred to someone else's name.
sibot is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed