Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st February 2014, 20:09   #1
Senior - BHPian

Tata Motors launches the 'Safari Owners United League' (SOUL)

Tata Motors has launched the 'Safari Owners United League' (SOUL), an online platform that aims to bring owners of Tata Safari together. A one-of-its-kind digital platform, SOUL is designed exclusively for Safari owners to share travel stories, experiences and learning's around their Tata Safari.

On SOUL,custom groups will enable members to participate in discussions with like-minded Safari owners, while special online contests will give members a chance to win exclusive prizes and privilege access to events.

Tata Motors launches the 'Safari Owners United League' (SOUL)-storme.jpg

For more information, please log onto: http://www.tatasafari.com/soul/

Source: Tata Motors Press Release dated Feb 21st.

Last edited by sarathlal : 21st February 2014 at 20:14.
sarathlal is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 21st February 2014, 20:39   #2
BHPian

Re: Tata Motors launches the 'Safari Owners United League' (SOUL)

Seem to be inspired from the 'Gangs of Duster'.

Nice to note that manufacturers are venturing into newer projects with a view to improve customer loyalty and customer satisfaction.
Old 21st February 2014, 21:00   #3
BHPian

I think Tata is promoting only the Storme owners to login on the page!
They have shown just the Storme ad not the old majestic beast on the site. A little rude on their part.
turbospooler is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st February 2014, 23:50   #4
Senior - BHPian

Has anyone been able to register yet ? I found the registration page quite basic without any info on what to fill where - just rows of blank tabs without any labelling. Maybe we should wait for version 2 of the website !
narayan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2014, 01:39   #5
Senior - BHPian

Yeah there seems to be some problem with the registration page. How can they do such a mistake even on a website

Another interesting fact is that, the older Safari is seen only in the Service and Repair - Safari Group and that too turned upside down

Seems like Tata folks have yet not done their homework before launching the site. Not sure how this will click.

IMO even a TBHP thread could do a better job of uniting all Safari owners as it is doing already- http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...-here-188.html

This thread only needs more topics and focus and voila it will have more SOUL than the official one!

Last edited by GTO : 22nd February 2014 at 14:53. Reason: Typos
girishglg is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 24th February 2014, 19:12   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayan View Post
Has anyone been able to register yet ? I found the registration page quite basic without any info on what to fill where - just rows of blank tabs without any labelling. Maybe we should wait for version 2 of the website !
Yes I was able to. Apart from the basic information they require registration and the chassis number.
redracham is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th February 2014, 19:20   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by redracham View Post
Yes I was able to. Apart from the basic information they require registration and the chassis number.

I tried today as well. Didnt work. I can just see tabs and no info on what I should be filling up. Let me try from my home PC. maybe my office connection is blocking some stuff
Old 24th February 2014, 19:28   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbospooler View Post
I think Tata is promoting only the Storme owners to login on the page!
They have shown just the Storme ad not the old majestic beast on the site. A little rude on their part.
I don't think it is only for Storme. I see a lot of Dicor owners in the forum too.
Old 24th November 2014, 12:23   #9
BHPian

Tata Motors had organised a NCR drive and breakfast meet yesterday on 23.11.2014. It was great fun to be there. They had driven about 25 cars in a convoy for about 40 kms. It was great to meet fellow BHPians - Mandyrana (Mandeep), sasi405 (Shashi Menon) and the person I was extremely looking forward to meet - tsk1979 (Tanveer).

This was the first S.O.U.L meet in NCR. Only one in Pune has taken place on 16.11.2014.

Last edited by JASMEET MATTOO : 24th November 2014 at 12:25. Reason: Information Addition
JASMEET MATTOO is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th November 2014, 13:04   #10
BHPian

Nothing seems to be coming up for Mumbai yet. Was planning to go for the Pune drive but something came up.

@Jasmeet, any pics from your end of the event?
rohansachar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th November 2014, 14:53   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohansachar View Post
Nothing seems to be coming up for Mumbai yet. Was planning to go for the Pune drive but something came up.

@Jasmeet, any pics from your end of the event?
Yes Rohan, we did click a few on the way.

Tata team has uploaded a few on Facebook as well as twitter. You can search with the #Drivewithsoul and you will find it. Need to transfer the others to my laptop and will share then.
Attached Thumbnails
Tata Motors launches the 'Safari Owners United League' (SOUL)-psx_20141124_114614.jpg  

Tata Motors launches the 'Safari Owners United League' (SOUL)-psx_20141124_114728.jpg  

Tata Motors launches the 'Safari Owners United League' (SOUL)-psx_20141123_225223.jpg  

JASMEET MATTOO is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 24th November 2014, 15:22   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASMEET MATTOO View Post
Yes Rohan, we did click a few on the way.

Tata team has uploaded a few on Facebook as well as twitter. You can search with the #Drivewithsoul and you will find it. Need to transfer the others to my laptop and will share then.
AMAZING!! After seeing thousands of Mahindra pics, it's great to see a convoy of Safari. It's just beautiful to see so many Safari's together.
rohansachar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th November 2014, 15:39   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohansachar View Post
AMAZING!! After seeing thousands of Mahindra pics, it's great to see a convoy of Safari. It's just beautiful to see so many Safari's together.
Absolutely true Rohan. The staff present there admitted that the Tata team has never taken such an initiative in the past. But now they plan to scale up this activity and take it to a pan India level.

Lets hope they are able to turn their image into a more proactive organisation and a one that's constantly in touch with their customers providing them with the best in class services.
JASMEET MATTOO is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 24th November 2014, 15:41   #14
Senior - BHPian

I joined this SOUL thing at the very begining. But I never got an invite for the Pune event? Did other Pune Storme/Dicor owners get one?

Brilliant photo Jasmeet. The convoy looks very US FBI'ish .....
ebonho is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 24th November 2014, 17:31   #15
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonho View Post
I joined this SOUL thing at the very begining. But I never got an invite for the Pune event? Did other Pune Storme/Dicor owners get one?

Brilliant photo Jasmeet. The convoy looks very US FBI'ish .....
Thanks ebonho.

Actually I was following their page on the Facebook and from there I got to know something like this has happened in Pune. I was already looking forward for it to happen in NCR. I am not sure how many got the invites (cos I din't get one too), but those following them on FB were already informed way ahead.
JASMEET MATTOO is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks