Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st August 2014, 09:15   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Report & Pics: Mercedes-Benz GL 63 AMG launched @ Rs. 1.66 Crore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivjeet View Post
Thanks . I would try and do that as soon as possible.

Thanks . Yeah their showroom is not in very good condition but they plan to open the new one soon.

I had once considered getting the Toyota Tundra TRD supercharged at one point. But the hassle of converting, importing and service etc. stopped me from going for it. I would import one for sure if they start manufacturing it in RHD. Love that truck.

The Prado is a keeper. So I'm never going to sell it, keeping in mind it's not available with the 4 litre V6 petrol anymore in India.
Wow! Congratulations. You really are living the dream. Please do post a review if possible or at least more high res pictures and driving impressions.
Old 14th September 2014, 12:46   #17
BHPian

Re: Monster from Affalterbach : GL63 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInterceptor View Post

Video of the exhausts note
Here is a little treat for you my friend Wasn't lucky enough to get any empty stretches to floor it, but I tried my best.

Shivjeet is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 2nd October 2014, 05:08   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseVijay View Post
Shivjeet,

Congratulations on the car. When is the first ownership report of GL63 AMG coming up? I suppose that would be the first ownership report on the forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivjeet View Post
I would try and do that as soon as possible.
I am still waiting for the ownership report. Can you share your experience with the car all these days? And thank for the exhaust note. May be once the run in period is over, it might become better.
Old 2nd October 2014, 11:31   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseVijay View Post
I am still waiting for the ownership report. Can you share your experience with the car all these days? And thank for the exhaust note. May be once the run in period is over, it might become better.

I request you to give me some more time. I'm done with the run in period and would be doing an ownership report once I get time. Right now I can tell you that it's a brilliant machine and I'm loving every bit of it.
Shivjeet is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2015, 21:13   #20
BHPian

Here are some links to videos I've posted, though I'm very random at making videos.

Since I haven't been able to do an ownership report till now, I've decide to do a 1 year ownership report in August after the first service. The beast has clocked almost 7000 kms now
Shivjeet is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks