Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Old 3rd August 2021, 12:58   #1141
BHPian

Default Re: 2014 Ford Fiesta Facelift : A Close Look

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiestaboy View Post
To the owners of New Fiesta:

Pls suggest some flat blade wipers from good brands with model name as I am planning to change the blades now.
Thankyou in advance.
I bought these wipers for my fiesta, as i couldn't source locally bosch/hella wiper that had the adapter for the fiesta. They have worked well for the past 6 months even though they are cheap.
https://www.amazon.in/Autoclean-Front-Ford-Fiesta-Titanium/dp/B081Z4WZJC/ref=sr_1_3?crid=3GRO3UVPUC116&dchild=1&keywords=fo rd+fiesta+wiper+blades&qid=1627974993&replacementK eywords=wiper+blades&sprefix=ford+fies%2Caps%2C299 &sr=8-3&vehicle=Ford%3AFiesta

Found these on boodmo, claim to be OEM.

https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-8a61...xoCwAUQAvD_BwE

If you need michelin/bosch or hella wipers t8hen you would have to try locally to see if the adapter fits.

Last edited by rambo1o1 : 3rd August 2021 at 13:00.
rambo1o1 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th September 2021, 19:01   #1142

Is it difficult to find parts for this car? Wondering why you are looking at aftermarket wipers.

I am considering buying a used one.
Old 6th September 2021, 19:22   #1143
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunedv8 View Post
Is it difficult to find parts for this car? Wondering why you are looking at aftermarket wipers.

Parts can be ordered from any Ford dealer or Ford parts distributor. However it isnít always the case that a dealer or distributor is anywhere near your place.

Aftermarket is quite a search because the clips fastening the wiper blade to the wiper arm are non standard and more common in Europe. Hella is the only brand Iíve seen where some of their costlier models offer you a choice of connectors to fit various cars.
Old 6th September 2021, 21:10   #1144
BHPian

Hello team.

Wanted to know from current or past fiesta owners that have added HID kits to their vehicle, whether we need canbus compatible kits or non canbus ones will do. I am planning on getting HID kits from online (blaze India) and wanted to avoid any issues regarding canbus compatibility.

Thank you.
Old 6th September 2021, 23:42   #1145
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunedv8 View Post
Is it difficult to find parts for this car?
Mechanically, Fiesta is solid to the core but some spare parts are not readily available at authorised service centers nowadays. In such cases, you'll have to wait for a couple of weeks for the spares to arrive. Things seldom go wrong in this vehicle, but when they do, it costs a bomb. Still, I would happily recommend this car to anyone who needs a no-nonsense, fun-to-drive sedan in ₹ 3-5 lakhs range. For the dirt prices they are offered at, it offers super value-for-money now.
Shreyfiesta is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed