Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st March 2020, 12:27   #1111
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
Guys - one more question. Does the AC always start on external circulation while starting the car?
To switch the AC on, don't use the AC button. Use the recirculation button. It will switch on the AC in recirculation mode.
itsashishsharma is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th March 2020, 19:50   #1112
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: 2014 Ford Fiesta Facelift : A Close Look

Added this beauty to my garage & heart. 2014, 68K kms done and well maintained by the first owner. After a good 5-6 years, am back to the love of driving. This car is F-R-E-A-K-I-N loaded and almost anything I can think of and wanted. Yeah, a little low on power figures, but I know this car can kiss the 1.5 ton without straining and in style !!

2014 Ford Fiesta Facelift : A Close Look-fiesta.jpg

2014 Ford Fiesta Facelift : A Close Look-fiesta_01.jpg

When 3 Fiestas went for a joy ride!

2014 Ford Fiesta Facelift : A Close Look-3-fiestas.jpg

Last edited by swiftnfurious : 16th March 2020 at 19:56.
swiftnfurious is offline   (28) Thanks
Old 30th May 2020, 12:38   #1113
BHPian

Quote:
Added this beauty to my garage & heart.
Congratulations! In black its a real stonker, looks well maintained. Enjoy your ride and please update regularly sir.
stormy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th June 2020, 12:37   #1114
BHPian

Wow! That’s a rarity! I myself own a 2014 model (paprika red)with 62k on the odo. Driving along the clean winding highways of Kerala is a joy. Beautiful steering, no comparison in this price range. Plus, incredibly reliable and cheap to maintain. Black looks awesome though!
Attached Thumbnails
2014 Ford Fiesta Facelift : A Close Look-1b68731fb6f94f42899969fe2155400b.jpeg  

Last edited by Sebzgeo89 : 12th June 2020 at 12:46.
Sebzgeo89 is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 9th August 2020, 16:40   #1115
BHPian

Guys, trying to search for aftermarket wiper blades for the fiesta but cannot find any that seem to fit. The fiesta has a different click type connector while what i can see online and in person are the j hook type wiper connector.

Any link to online sellers would be great!
Old 9th August 2020, 16:44   #1116
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo1o1 View Post
Guys, trying to search for aftermarket wiper blades for the fiesta but cannot find any that seem to fit. The fiesta has a different click type connector while what i can see online and in person are the j hook type wiper connector.

Best to get them from the dealer, very few options outside as the car wasn't a good seller.
avira_tk is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 9th August 2020, 17:12   #1117
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by avira_tk View Post
Best to get them from the dealer, very few options outside as the car wasn't a good seller.
The ford dealer in Goa is closing down this month. They stopped sales in December last year and now they only do diagnostics/oil change service. No parts are ordered from ford ,hence no repairs/part replacements.

Ill wait for the new dealer to open(hopefully soon)so will continue to use the current wiper set till i find something.
Old 9th August 2020, 17:20   #1118
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

I got a hella that came with an alternate click type connector besides the regular one, back when I had a Fiesta.
hserus is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th August 2020, 01:45   #1119
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:

I haven't really checked, but its just a frameless wiper right? It doesn't have the universal connector? Take the car to one of the reputed accessories folks and they should be able to find a correct one.
Old 10th August 2020, 06:22   #1120
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I haven't really checked, but its just a frameless wiper right? It doesn't have the universal connector? Take the car to one of the reputed accessories folks and they should be able to find a correct one.
It is a European style clip on connector so any of the European brands might work, where the local wipers won't come with such a connector. When I last changed the wipers on my previous Fiesta, I went to quite a few accessories shops before I went to Adamjee almost opposite Express Avenue (but still the fringes of GP Road) and he had a Hella in stock that came with an alternate connector.
hserus is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th September 2020, 11:05   #1121
Distinguished - BHPian

Need some help. The USB port on the Fiesta in the console (behind gear lever) doesnt support fast charge. My LG V40 takes PAINFULLY long time to charge when connected, so much so that it doesnt even go up 1 percent if the Gmaps are on. Are there any fast charge supporting devices I can source so the mobiles charge almost as good (& fast) as the wall charger? I can use the cigarette charger slot to accommodate.

Browsed Amazon but want to buy something where I have first hand experience from someone who has used a product.
Old 17th September 2020, 11:26   #1122
BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Ill wait for the new dealer to open(hopefully soon)so will continue to use the current wiper set till i find something.
Will this work/be compatible with the Fiesta? https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-wiper_blade-1369548/

Quote:
Browsed Amazon but want to buy something where I have first hand experience from someone who has used a product.
JOYSEUS Car Charger, 30W Dual USB Car Mobile Charger - QC 3.0 3.1A + Smart IC 3.1A, Car Charger Fast Charging Compatible with Samsung Galaxy, iPhone XR X 8 7 6 5, iPad, LG, Moto ETC(Black) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0828RT7BV/..._tZVyFb2H5D3TG

I use this particular one to power the dash cam & the USB cable for phone charging. The phone charges reasonably quickly even with maps running.

Last edited by ChoosetoCruze : 17th September 2020 at 11:40.
ChoosetoCruze is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th September 2020, 11:37   #1123
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Need some help. The USB port on the Fiesta in the console (behind gear lever) doesnt support fast charge. My LG V40 takes PAINFULLY long time to charge when connected, so much so that it doesnt even go up 1 percent if the Gmaps are on. Are there any fast charge supporting devices I can source so the mobiles charge almost as good (& fast) as the wall charger? I can use the cigarette charger slot to accommodate.
Check Amazon for anything supporting Qualcomm Quick Charge. I have a Boat branded one I’m not currently using, come on over and try it if you like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoosetoCruze View Post
Will this work/be compatible with the Fiesta? https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-wiper_blade-1369548/
It has 3-4 different connectors and one should fit.
Old 26th November 2020, 11:58   #1124
BHPian

Need some help. Has anybody changed the lug nuts of the fiesta. Mine has has lost all its grip and has been damaged upon removal for changing the tire. Apparently the wrench was not fitting well and gripping properly. I tried this from an independent fng as I couldn’t do it myself using the provided wrench. Will the authorised service be able to provide me with replacement? Or is it better buying from Amazon? Also does anybody know the size required?
Old 26th November 2020, 12:08   #1125
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebzgeo89 View Post
Need some help. Has anybody changed the lug nuts of the fiesta. Mine has has lost all its grip and has been damaged upon removal for changing the tire. Apparently the wrench was not fitting well and gripping properly. I tried this from an independent fng as I couldn’t do it myself using the provided wrench. Will the authorised service be able to provide me with replacement? Or is it better buying from Amazon? Also does anybody know the size required?
Only use the Fiesta provided lug wrench - the normal lug wrenches will damage the thread on the lug nuts. This happened to me and I think each lug nut was 850+tax or something of the sort, sourced from a Ford dealer.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks