Team-BHP - Padmini VS Amby VS NE118 VS Armada
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Padmini VS Amby VS NE118 VS Armada (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/1537-padmini-vs-amby-vs-ne118-vs-armada.html)

Okie... a very very wierd poll...and i am not sure if people will reply to this topic!! But I take the risk!!

Go back a decade...and think...which one of this would u have bought back then. Say you had to choose a vehicle between these 4 only...your budget being a problem!!

The best part is that non of these is FrontWheelDrive!!!Mostly non of them have interior space problem..but yeah!!everything else except the seats may fail !!

So wat was it gonna be??

Amby for me.
Two reasons:
1) It has the most comfortable and spacious cabin
2) One decade ago, it also had the best engine of the abovementioned cars - the 1.8L Isuzu

Ambassador for me too.. the boss man

Dippy

The Ambassador, followed by the Padmini.
ad

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Aditya @ Oct. 25 2004,23:54)]Amby for me.
Two reasons:
1) It has the most comfortable and spacious cabin
2) One decade ago, it also had the best engine of the abovementioned cars - the 1.8L Isuzu

I agree. All the way

armada for me...
just love ruged SUVs..
besides it is the most mordern and the least rusty...
the amby comes a close second....
what about the conti..
it is also about the same price

Hey guys thats right PP FIAT only which I have modified the one and only fav
car then come all the others man come on in our dads times this car was a bomb and mostly used in rallying and racing man the car is still a bomb and TF cars are the examples:cool:

The NE118 for me. We used to own one a long time ago. And i used to love driving it. Also the gearbox was awesome. Have really good memories of that car. None of the other cars on this poll come close.

Its Fiat PP for me as well ... Used it for more then 12 yrs ... Absolutely loved it ..

Well..i am a bit confused between the Padmini and the Amby!! But...ugh...mmmm....??? Okie .. Amby ko lock karo!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Stratos @ Oct. 26 2004,18:35)]Okie .. Amby ko lock karo!!!

And why Mr Designer? Why Amby?

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Rudra Sen @ Oct. 26 2004,21:53)]And why Mr Designer? Why Amby?

Welll Amby becauz...looks better than the Padmini i think...I love that....kinda British look!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Stratos @ Oct. 26 2004,22:02)]
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Rudra Sen @ Oct. 26 2004,21:53)]And why Mr Designer? Why Amby?

Welll Amby becauz...looks better than the Padmini i think...I love that....kinda British look!!!

Angrez to chale gaye par chele chod gaye !!

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (normally_crazy @ Oct. 26 2004,22:09)]chele chod gaye !! *

Chele nahi... Baap bol...

theek hai MAIBAAP