Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th September 2006, 18:10   #31
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajay_J
Only interiors are dated. Exterior look is still very fresh.
Thats your personal opinion and what I would have thought before going to China. Go look at it in a place where there are sleeker cars than over here and you will realise.
Old 4th September 2006, 18:42   #32
Senior - BHPian

Perla looks like a plain jane.a la Ford Fiesta . Definetely will not be a success as yet another Petra Avatar in India.

Palio may look dated, but it doesnt look fugly like some of the new age design cars..
Old 5th September 2006, 14:05   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajay_J
Only interiors are dated. Exterior look is still very fresh.
Though the interiors are dated, ergonmoically they are perfect and I feel it is good rather than have the fresh interiors which are not reachable by the driver.
Old 29th September 2006, 17:34   #34
BHPian

Much Clear Pictures

http://www.worldcarfans.com/spyphoto...at-punto-sedan
Old 30th September 2006, 00:05   #35
BHPian

There is really no need for spy pics when we have a " chalta firta" example on the roads to show us what the Grande Punto Sedan would look like( atleast from the front). Yep,I have a Hyundai dealership right behind my house.So I had a look at the Verna. The front,especially the head lamps look appealing.Why? Because the front is very similar to the Grande Punto(And that is a huge compliment to the Verna).And the rear is quite familiar too,thanks to the Optra.Wow,Hyundai actually likes "Combos".Merc-Jag Combo,Audi-Honda combo,Fiat-Chevy/Suzuki Combo.And when its time for Grande Punto sedan to be launched,or rather if it is ever launched,I wont be surprised if people go "hey thats a copy of the Hyundai Verna!".Shame on you Hyundai,and double shame on you FIAT
Old 30th September 2006, 00:11   #36
BHPian

Its a good thing they formed an alliance and that Fiat cars are now serviced and Sold at TATA dealers too.
But what worries me is that the dealers,atleast in Pune were incapable of handling the work load of TATA vehicles itself,donno how they are going to cope with added load from FIAT cars.
Old 4th March 2009, 16:21   #37
Senior - BHPian

Grande Punto is the angel im waiting for...the same reason i didnt get tempted over Linea.Im dying to own the Punto and bring it into my stable.
Old 4th March 2009, 17:01   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Grande Punto is the angel im waiting for...the same reason i didnt get tempted over Linea.Im dying to own the Punto and bring it into my stable.
good way to restart a 3 yr old thread ! anyways we all are waiting for GP.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed