Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st November 2004, 00:59   #1
BANNED

Getz and City max tyre size ?

hey ppl i wanted know the maximum size of tyre and alloy we can put on Getz and New City. can 17 inch fit on both cars. below im attaching a pic. i love this alloys but i wonder if we can fit this one on honda city new one. this alloy was on skoda. also can some1 tell me the price of this particular design of alloy. also please post address and names of good tyres and alloys places in mumbai thanks a lot. i know 2 in milan subway, and saifee. ne1 else.
Old 1st November 2004, 01:01   #2
BANNED

pic of alloy
Old 1st November 2004, 03:14   #3
BHPian

there is a place in prbahdevi da guy said hes gettin an awesome lot in diwali u could also try opera house and if u want unique ones u can try importing them from some one know some one who was willing to get me a unique set of alloys from bangkok sigapore or japan
Old 1st November 2004, 04:17   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

The alloys you post here are 17inch on a dark green skoda with vip number... haha... this is my frnds car .... he has fitted them from saifee... dont even think of putting a 17inch in a new honda city! the ride quality in his skoda with these mags is shittt and the honda city will probably just break :P ... dude... its simple logic a car of the size of a new honda city cannot possibly take such big alloys... put a 15inch on the new honda city thats would be the max anything above that will screw up u r suspension and ride quality as u will have to put really low profile tyres...as for the getz i dunno what size rims it comes with but the best thing to do is upsize it by 1inch thats it wouldnt recommend anything more on it.
As for the shop...i would say saifee is the best as everyone i know fits from him ... he has a huge collection of mags and tyres...also these exact rims that u see on my frnds skoda are aviable on smaller size so finding it on 15inchs will be easy.But the only problem with saifee is that since everyone fits from him all this alloys get common really quick which sucks.But then again there is no stopping that. Good luck on the fitting
Old 1st November 2004, 08:12   #5
Team-BHP Support

Hey Jesal,

I have the same alloys in 14" size on my car...... so they are available in that size....which would seem more sensible to put on a NHC or getz.

cya
R
Old 1st November 2004, 12:42   #6
BHPian

Hi jesal,
Those are HR alloys..really good brand.they make the same model one's from 14" upwards.they have 13"" too ,but not sure whether this particular design is available.
Old 1st November 2004, 19:04   #7
BANNED

ok so no 17 inch eh. i dunno the car plates but looked nice. i have a new pic of the NHC check it out. ne1 can find out prices to these ? these suit the car so well dunno the size though. very nice eh ? i love them chrome

Old 1st November 2004, 19:26   #8
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Gawd, This NHC chap has just "out-blinged" a certain black Optra from Bangalore

GTO
Old 2nd November 2004, 00:35   #9
Senior - BHPian

whoaa ,

bangalore if u have pimp daddy....we have our own PUFF DADDY

lol
Old 2nd November 2004, 01:28   #10
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (GTO @ Nov. 01 2004,16:56)]Gawd, This NHC chap has just "out-blinged" a certain black Optra from Bangalore

GTO
what do u both mean. kinda lost. im sure if im gettin a new car those alloys are comin on my car. whts ur guess to the size of those ?
Old 2nd November 2004, 02:17   #11
BANNED

mates im liking this car more and more. check this mods drool drool drool

Old 2nd November 2004, 05:50   #12
Senior - BHPian

Those wheels on the NHCs surely looks real good.Infact they do justice to the car.
The Skoda wheels are too common.Seen them on bout 3-4 Skodas till date and also a few Lancers.So think twice before buying em.Go for the NHC ones.They looks good,but 15".

X
Old 2nd November 2004, 09:57   #13
Distinguished - BHPian

Bling Bling Bling...not really my style with chrome shit...find it too flashy for my taste...little bit of chrome is fine but these are too niggar type for me. Those honda citys have really low profile tyres on them...suspension would be awfull... i'd suggest stick to 15inch for the city its more than enough will make the car look great...anything more than that would be pushing it as i mentioned earlier.
P.S - I have a NHC black color... i am thinking of changing the alloys on my black accord (2002 model) so was thinking of putting the 15inch mags thats came with my accord i am sure u guys have seen those stock alloys they give i really like it but was thinking of now putting it in my NHC and putting nice 16 inch in the accord...that would make both cars look killer... i think the accord mags would suit the city alot and also 16inch in my accord would look killer...what do u guys think??? my only concern is that i have 205/60 R 15 michellin certis...so i will have to trade those in for 16inch size they r pretty good condion how much do u think i can trade them in for michellin 16inch?
Old 2nd November 2004, 13:41   #14
RJK
Senior - BHPian

Can't imagine the road quality on those NHC's! & like Sahil said..too much chrome.
Old 2nd November 2004, 14:30   #15
BANNED

hey sahil can u photochop the images of accord alloys on nhc would like to see. chrome damn i live for them so i need to know where i can get those 15 inch blue nhc wheels from. can ne1 please please find out prices of that particular one. ill go saifee tomo and find out after takin delivery of my car tomo

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks