Search this Thread
Old 23rd June 2015, 21:06   #526
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)
Re: Hyundai ix25 Compact SUV caught testing in India. EDIT: Named the Creta

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenAvi View Post
The Hyundai Creta spied inside out!

Looks like the same SX variant in red, spotted inside the factory a few days back. Different alloys, stubby antenna, smaller HU, all seem to indicate so.

Pics courtesy - FelixJose1982 @ Twitter
[/center]
Excellent looking car. Looks pretty Audi Q3-esque in many ways.
And knowing Hyundai, they will price it very well, load it with stuff and the consumer will simply lap it up.
This is really an excellent seeming vehicle for India.
Mahindra really lost an opportunity for the Korando!
shankar.balan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd June 2015, 21:07   #527
Distinguished - BHPian

Love the red paint job though, makes it look much more meaner and sportier.
Old 23rd June 2015, 22:36   #528
BANNED

Had lot of expectations from Hyundai. The red model shown if priced between 8-9 Lakh can actually pull a lot of volumes for hyundai and many customers away from Duster and Ecosport.

But the question remains is - what will be the pricing strategy.

Eagerly waiting for the prices. Any Info on prices
Old 23rd June 2015, 23:00   #529
Senior - BHPian

Had anyone noticed the height of the male standing next to the silver Creta and feeling could concerned about the vehicle's height? It feels to me like it's the same as Ford ecosport or a bit lesser. I sincerely hope it isn't the latter.
Old 23rd June 2015, 23:14   #530
BHPian

can anyone please find out if there is automatic option available?
Old 24th June 2015, 01:31   #531
BHPian

Another pic of Creta from Gaadiwaadi. This one clearly shows the spied red car was indeed the SX variant.

Hyundai ix25 Compact SUV caught testing in India. EDIT: Named the Creta-creta_5.png

To add one more point, the international iX25 has reverse parking sensors on the black portion of the rear bumper. I would give Hyundai the benefit of doubt here and it is probably not visible because of the poor resolution of the pics.

EDIT: More pics from Motorbeam

Interiors of the top-end - with bigger touch-screen HU and Push-button Start / Stop

Hyundai ix25 Compact SUV caught testing in India. EDIT: Named the Creta-creta_6.jpg

Auto Gearbox

Hyundai ix25 Compact SUV caught testing in India. EDIT: Named the Creta-creta_7.jpg

White Creta vs Red Creta

Hyundai ix25 Compact SUV caught testing in India. EDIT: Named the Creta-creta_8.jpg

Grey (or Stardust???) Creta - Looks a bit odd to me - has chrome detailing in fog lamp area

Hyundai ix25 Compact SUV caught testing in India. EDIT: Named the Creta-creta_9.jpg

Full side profile - Looks a bit smaller compared to duster and as short as Ecosport

Hyundai ix25 Compact SUV caught testing in India. EDIT: Named the Creta-creta_10.jpg

Hyundai ix25 Compact SUV caught testing in India. EDIT: Named the Creta-creta_11.jpg

Hyundai ix25 Compact SUV caught testing in India. EDIT: Named the Creta-creta_12.jpg

Grey (or Stardust??) again - has the gorgeous diamond cut alloys + shark-fin antenna + Chrome detailing on rear bumper - Also careful inspection will reveal rear parking sensors also on the black portion of the bumper

Hyundai ix25 Compact SUV caught testing in India. EDIT: Named the Creta-creta_13.jpg

Last edited by Vigkey : 24th June 2015 at 02:01. Reason: Added more images
Vigkey is offline   (17) Thanks
Old 24th June 2015, 04:34   #532
BHPian

The baby has everything going for it as far as just exterior looks are concerned but the chrome overdose on the rear looks out of place and garish. The fog lamp chrome housing at the rear adds more chrome to already unwanted more chrome. It's like trying to highlight the important points in a doc by underlining the text and ending up with whole doc being underlined. I mean, why spoil a clean design?
The only one point of concern which I can figure out is the rear seat glass area- it looks small. If this car's engine is able to achieve 80% of what 1.6MJD on Maruti S-Cross is acclaimed to be and assuming the prices to be on par, this baby might pose more than a punch to knock the new Maruti product. Right now except for engine, the initial buzz seems to be tilted in favour of Creta.

Last edited by headbanger : 24th June 2015 at 04:36.
headbanger is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th June 2015, 06:25   #533
BHPian

That white color looks marvelous. I hope the Auto is at least a 5 speed one, and they provide a good petrol engine also.
Old 24th June 2015, 08:04   #534
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigkey View Post
Another pic of Creta from Gaadiwaadi. This one clearly shows the spied red car was indeed the SX variant.
The design seems to have borrowed extensively from the BMW X1 as here , at least the side profile and and the rear.

The chrome above the number plate looks out of place and more like an aftermarket addition.

Nonetheless, looks like an impressive offering and expect it to seriously spoil the customer for choice along with the SX4 cross. Knowing the way Hyundai loads its cars with features and accessories, should be a bang on the buck product.
Old 24th June 2015, 08:19   #535
Senior - BHPian

Not so long ago at a place near Sriperumbudur.

Junior: Boss, the Koreans have given no provision for sticking a chrome plate at the rear on the new crossover.
Senior: What! Get me a 3D image of the car ASAP.
Junior: Here Boss, here! The boot lip is not protruding enough and the spare wheel is inside. Else, we could have at least offered a wheel cover in sparkling chrome for INR 18,999.
Senior: Oh! That looks bad. No dazzle on the design.
The boss keeps quiet for a white and analyzes the car. Then his eyes lit up.
Senior: Hey Junior! Not to worry, I have found a place. You see that narrow crease under the badge? Lets put the success strip there.
Junior: Awesome idea Boss! That was the only bit missing. The Indians are going to lap this car up.

Jokes apart, I think under that chrome shower lies a very good looking car. The owners will have to unearth that.
deetjohn is offline   (19) Thanks
Old 24th June 2015, 09:20   #536
BANNED

Attachment 1385437

After driving the getz for long drives(400-500Kms), I feel the dead pedal is a must. The picture does not reveal about the dead pedal. Is it there?
Old 24th June 2015, 09:45   #537
BHPian

The Grey car looks to be heavily loaded with accessories and not OEM fit. Lot of chrome detailing. (See the chrome window guards). I believe the chrome detailing on rear (Grey car in the last picture) does not make it to production. Otherwise this car is out of my shortlist (also considering the beige dashboard).

The spyshots that came over the last 2-3 days had my hopes watered down on this car and am keeping my expectations low in terms of what to expect from Creta.
mrbaddy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th June 2015, 10:20   #538
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbaddy View Post
The Grey car looks to be heavily loaded with accessories and not OEM fit. Lot of chrome detailing. (See the chrome window guards). I believe the chrome detailing on rear (Grey car in the last picture) does not make it to production. Otherwise this car is out of my shortlist (also considering the beige dashboard).
You can't do much about the beige dashboard but I believe the chrome overdose can just be removed either at dealer or even outside. IMO, that chrome make-up should not be a dealbreaker.
headbanger is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th June 2015, 11:51   #539
BHPian

I see a Auto transmission in the interiors snap.
Also after careful observation, i dont see any buttons for Hill hold or hill descent. I know for certain AWD will not be launched, atleast for now, but those two (hill hold/hill descent) are a nice features to have in any SUV.
Old 24th June 2015, 11:52   #540
BHPian

The past two days have been very exciting with all these developments. Really liking the atypical shade of grey, reminds me of Nardo Grey Audi offers abroad as an option.
Attached Thumbnails
Hyundai ix25 Compact SUV caught testing in India. EDIT: Named the Creta-1435126888419.jpg  

Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks