Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th March 2019, 23:42   #16
Senior - BHPian

098-7356-4645 is another number mentioned on their website. Please try that also.
Traveler is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th March 2019, 00:49   #17
BHPian

Re: Hyundai's Roadside Assistance Program for out of warranty cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs_rajesh View Post
Looks like the battery is down. If you can try calling TVS assist tel:1800 258 9191 and you may ask for battery charging assistance. They may reach you with spare battery and try charging with jumper cable or help you tow the vehicle to where you wish to take it.

You may also try calling RSA 247 roadside assistance in Pune at this number tel:+91-77-7001-7001. http://www.rsa247.co/#

Yet another number +91 7262 911 911 to call spa wings https://spanwings.in roadside assistance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
098-7356-4645 is another number mentioned on their website. Please try that also.
Appreciate your replies!

I am currently in outskirts of Silvassa.
Finally got some help and I am back home. Though the car is still stranded at the same place.
Read through a couple of international blog sites and seems this issue is common.
I will be going back tomorrow morning to fetch the car. Planning to try the following things before reaching out to the service station folks from Vapi.

1. Hold the key fob close to the start stop button and hold the button down for 30 seconds.
2. The break pedal sensor may be bad and at not be sending proper signal. To manually override this, again press and hold the start stop button for 30 seconds which should do a manual override and start the car.

I have already checked the battery terminals and they seem to be fine.

Will update once I get the car rolling again.

Once again thank you for the numbers and immediate help! Highly appreciate it!
ObsessedByFIAT is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th March 2019, 14:02   #18
BHPian

Re: Hyundai's Roadside Assistance Program for out of warranty cars

Sorry for the back to back post.

Time for a quick update!

So, since this morning, we had atleast 20-25 calls from Hyundai service station.
They sent a technician with a spare battery.
I had managed to get the other key fob in the meanwhile.

Both, the technician and I reached the spot. He sat in the car and tried starting the car. Like yesterday night all the car did was beep with no other go.
He declared that the car will have to be towed to the service station.
I brought out the spare key and gave the start stop button a press. Car starts at the first instance and the technician literally vanished from the scene!

All in all, it was a dead battery in the key fob which caused the entire episode! So much for a little battery!!

All's good now!

Thank you folks!

Last edited by ObsessedByFIAT : 30th March 2019 at 14:03.
ObsessedByFIAT is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks