Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd June 2017, 14:27   #781
BHPian

Re: Tata Tiago-based compact sedan. EDIT: Tigor launched at Rs 4.7 lakhs

Mod Note: Our Tigor Report has been taken live at this link. Please continue the discussion over on the new thread. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hickstead View Post
Yesterday evening around 9 pm, I have got a chance to follow a white Tigor for a good 10 minutes of time on Road no 36, Jubilee Hills. Even though it had a little bit awkward rear look, I have liked the planted behaviour on the road. I am not sure whether it was driven with foot on the brake pedal, The high mounted brake light is very distracting to the driver who is tailgating it, at least in the slow moving traffic. I was not happy as I was the driver who tailgated it. Did any BHPian experienced this ?

I am not sure whether the manufacturer has considered this while installing such a long brake light.(No offense please, this is my personal opinion).
Well its a OEM brake light, since it has LED's it can be stress to eye's if one stares at it for long time. I don't remember whether the light is continuously on when the head lights are switched on or it turns on only when someone brakes.

The Long LED brake light has been used to mask the added headroom in the Tigor. If you look at it closely one can see the added hump near the slope and at the place of the Long LED brake light.

Last edited by GTO : 25th June 2017 at 11:24. Reason: Link to review
amrutmhatre90 is offline   (3) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed