Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st September 2006, 16:44   #46
BHPian

I took a test drive of the new Fusion. The front is not as bad as it looks in the pictures. The interiors are not as good as the pictures. The interior are not as classy as beige(and the specs do clearly mentios its avocado). Its a lighter shade and definetely prone to dirt.

The OTR for this in bangalore is 658608. The dealer is offering an mp3 player and the speakers. He isn't ready to offer any discounts as its a new launch.

Do you guys think, they will give discounts during Diwali? I am not in great hurry. I can wait for another 2 months(max).
Old 2nd September 2006, 03:25   #47

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

i would suggest you wait for diwali as dealers do try to push the sales of the cars.also it will give you time to review the car after test runs by various magazines.so its better to wait for 2months.dont forget the car has been launched in 2006 and its just 4 months before the year gets over.so the dealers will try to clear the 2006 stock to make way for the 2007 stock so u will definitely get discounts.
Old 31st December 2006, 13:21   #48
Senior - BHPian

Fusion 1.4TDCi

Its now confirmed that the Ford is comming with the fusion 1.4 tdci in 2007 Q1. Just got the insider information.
Ford does not want loose the numbers, even though low but constant numbers. Every dealership should finish their quota or promised number of fusions.
The insider got this information recently when he went to a corporate training course.
And one more thing, the dealerships here in hyderabad are not able to handle the number fords comming to servicing(as they have been selling a lot of fiestas, i heard that Andhra Pradesh contribute 30% of the fiesta sold) there is a little concern on the servicing front as well. A hyderabad based dealer also considering a second servicing center to handle the cars comming for servicing.
What is the situation of ford dealers in other cities?.. if it is also the same situation that might also add to the ford not announcing the launch of new fiesta tdci.
Old 31st December 2006, 15:14   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
Its now confirmed that the Ford is comming with the fusion 1.4 tdci in 2007 Q1.
here is the european fusion tdci:
Ford FUSION 1.4 TDCi : FORDS URBAN VISION - Yahoo! Cars

Ford Fusion 1.4 TDCi Style 5dr [Climate] Estate New UK car from buyacar

and fusion 1.6 tdci:
http://www.buyacar.co.uk/detailyq13397.jhtml?process=true&vehicle=13397&mod el=686&channel=&useIndex=false&pageNum=1&orderBy=d erivativeString&manufacturer=2514&idx=15

Last edited by kkr2k2 : 31st December 2006 at 15:20.
Old 31st December 2006, 21:23   #50
BHPian

*CON*fusion - thats what this car is..
Old 31st December 2006, 21:59   #51
Senior - BHPian

[quote=kkr2k2;346054And one more thing, the dealerships here in hyderabad are not able to handle the number fords comming to servicing(as they have been selling a lot of fiestas, i heard that Andhra Pradesh contribute 30% of the fiesta sold) there is a little concern on the servicing front as well. A hyderabad based dealer also considering a second servicing center to handle the cars comming for servicing.
What is the situation of ford dealers in other cities?.. .[/quote]

its the exact same thing here in Kolkata. They are clearly not able to handle the extra amount of cars. Quality of service is dismally low. There are a lot of untrained mechs that loiter around. The experienced ones are unhappy and are leaving.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks