Team-BHP - EDIT : TVS service centers opening in Hyd
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   EDIT : TVS service centers opening in Hyd (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/16051-edit-tvs-service-centers-opening-hyd.html)

I have been seeing some Ads in Hyderabad for some days now. It runs like this -

Ad 1

Biryani = Hyderabad
Car = ???

Ad2

Pearls = Hyderabad
Car = ???

Anybody has seen similar ads in other cities? And does anyone know which car is this? I have seen these kind of teasers from GM earlier. Could it be Aveo-UVA?

This could be for the ford fusion, if the new one has not been launched in hyd. yet.

About a year back, ford ran and ad campaign for the fusion on the lines of "I am a bangalorean", i am a puneite; i am a delhite.

So I am guessing they are foing the same for hyd now

Ha... seen those around the city too. I'm pretty sure some "italian", "German" or "American" reject is going to reach our shores soon!

Biryani = Hyderabad
Car = American 3rd world junk heap :D

I'm really hoping it's the logan though!

OT: Does anyone know anything about the teaser on the begumpet flyover? The purple billboard that just says, "building smiles" or something of its likes, with a number given on one of the corners?

Godspeed,

Alok

EDIT: himanshu: We had our spurt of i'm a hyderabadi ad's too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by himanshugoswami
This could be for the ford fusion, if the new one has not been launched in hyd. yet.

About a year back, ford ran and ad campaign for the fusion on the lines of "I am a bangalorean", i am a puneite; i am a delhite.

So I am guessing they are foing the same for hyd now

I thought the same. But today, I saw a ad for new Ford Fusion and it did not mention about the Car = ??? ad. I think it is not Fusion.

could be Aveo-UA hatchback.

I spotted the Aveo Hatch back in Chennai last Monday. It was all stripped back and white, but the logo was evident. I followed it for some time, but lost out. The driver was zipping in heavy morning traffic. It looks like a Aveo cut at its butt.rl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by revharder
could be Aveo-UA hatchback.

Sorry guys. It is not a new car. Just seen the final ad today. It is supposed to be a TVS Service center for all types for cars. They has started this in tamilnadu and are now expanding to Hyderabad. They would service all types of cars. I guess they will not be able to honour the warranty claims but that may come soon. Any comments from guys in Tamilnadu who have used their services?

With so many cars on bad Indian roads, damage repair has been a lucrative business for 'authorised' dealers of the concerned cars.
TVS is eyeing the the bounty that will accrue from repairing several such brands of damaged cars. Also, a great platform to promote their motor insurance. Soon (helpfully), they plan to sell repaired cars too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poseidon
With so many cars on bad Indian roads, damage repair has been a lucrative business for 'authorised' dealers of the concerned cars.
TVS is eyeing the the bounty that will accrue from repairing several such brands of damaged cars. Also, a great platform to promote their motor insurance. Soon (helpfully), they plan to sell repaired cars too!

They are also into used cars. The ad gave two addresses - one for the used car showroom and other for body repairs.