Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th April 2017, 07:26   #1321
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifebuoy View Post
Are these MID figures ? Or measured tankful to tankful ?
30 lit top up gives 550 km and MID shows 18.7 . Roughly 18kmpl is what I achieve consistently in heavy rush hour traffic in Gurgaon.
Old 12th April 2017, 07:30   #1322
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roushan84 View Post
After lot of brainstorming and confusion, I finally booked Ignis Zeta AMT - Petrol today

I have been given waiting period of one month. I have some queries which I though I will post here. I am sure members who have booked Ignis earlier can help me with this.

1. Will i get any confirmation SMS from Maruti saying that they have received my booking?

2. Should I take insurance from them or explore outside options? Any good insurers in Gurgaon?

3. What all is there as a part of standard accessory kit? should I take it or avoid?

4. Any specific advise?
Congratulations for your great choice. Yes, you should receive an SMS from Maruti stating that booking of the​ vehicle.

Maruti Insurance is pretty good for Ignis as being a new vehicle many insurance under writers don't have comparative plans in place vs those offered by Maruti.

I took mine from the dealer and got a good deal plus NCB transfer discount also.

Standard kit includes steering leather cover, foot mats, mud flaps, boot mats , car perfume and a USB mini Mobile charger. I feel it's expensive but you can take your call.
Old 12th April 2017, 09:42   #1323
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondacity View Post
Congratulations for your great choice. Yes, you should receive an SMS from Maruti stating that booking of the​ vehicle.
I had this idea. In fact I asked the SA about it but he told me that only Baleno booking gets sms from Maruti, which did not go well with me but I thought of confirming 1st before probing further.

Is there any limit of payment post which your booking gets acknowledged by Maruti? I have paid 11,000 and booked the car. Please advise.

Also, what is the benefit of having that booking reference number with me or what bad can happen if i don't have the number?

Last edited by GTO : 12th April 2017 at 17:27. Reason: typo
roushan84 is offline   Received Infraction
Old 12th April 2017, 20:11   #1324
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Maruti-Suzuki Ignis

Ignis loses out to BMW in the 2017 World Urban Car of the Year category. Nevertheless a honor for Suzuki with IGNIS and BALENO being nominated in the 2017 World car awards!

Quote:
And underdog Suzuki has made it into the World Car grand finals for the first time, reflecting the fact that the Japanese firm is much more of a respected global player these days.“Our company and the World Car Awards have both ‘arrived’ on the world scene in recent years,” the firm told me days before the NYC prize giving ceremony.
Quote:
"We’re chuffed that two of our all-new models - Baleno and Ignis - made it through to the World Urban Car Top 5, and that Ignis has gone one important step further by becoming a Top 3 finalist. We’re absolutely delighted."
And there’s something else that delights the likes of Suzuki and Citroen - their ability to see off allegedly ‘stronger’ rival firms from Europe and Asia. It’s not lost on them that respected car-producing nations such as Italy and South Korea have zero presence in the World Car Top 3's this year.
The Maruti-Suzuki Ignis-capture.jpg

Source- WCOTY press release

Last edited by volkman10 : 12th April 2017 at 20:18.
volkman10 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 15th April 2017, 23:39   #1325
BANNED

Re: The Maruti-Suzuki Ignis

Mod Note : There are several spelling & grammatical errors in your posts. This negatively affects the forum experience for other readers.

Kindly ensure that you proof-read your posts prior to submission. Also, it would be a good idea to use a spell-checker.

Last edited by GTO : 17th April 2017 at 11:51.
kk banerjee is offline   Received Infraction
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks