• Sport front and rear bumpers
  • Dual exhaust with chrome nozzle
  • Rear spoiler
  • Mirror housings are painted in the color Deep Black, pearl
  • Exclusive upholstery «Ducubo»
  • Power and heating of mirrors
  • Power folding mirrors
  • Front fog lamps with cornering light function
  • ESP stabilization system in the database for the version with the automatic transmission 7
  • Central locking with remote control, 2 folding key
  • Radio RCD 230 radio / CD / MP3 / Aux-In / USB / SD / Bluetooth
  • Climate control «Climatronic»
Pics courtesy : Drive2.ru

Regards.
antardaksh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th September 2016, 08:35   #512
BHPian

Re: 2015 Volkswagen Vento Facelift : A Close Look

More spy shots of Vento facelift have come up over the internet. Those LED headlamps and black alloys looks stunning to say the least

2015 Volkswagen Vento Facelift : A Close Look-157526.jpg

2015 Volkswagen Vento Facelift : A Close Look-157527.jpg

2015 Volkswagen Vento Facelift : A Close Look-157528.jpg

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 14th September 2016 at 14:33. Reason: Please upload the images using the forum's attachment system + always mention the source. Thanks!
vin_b is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 14th September 2016, 13:49   #513
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin_b View Post

More spy shots of Vento facelift have come up over the internet. Those LED headlamps and black alloys looks stunning to say the least
Awesome vin_b and thank you sharing the news/pics.

Though the changes seem too minimal to truly justify a 'Facelift' tag, those LEDs and Black RIM combos look exquisite to say the least.

When I zoomed into the last picture, I can still see the Drum Brakes at the rear.

So in all earnest, Indian Polo/Vento GT Variants may have to wait for a couple more iterations before the All Round Discs happen.

P.S - Those rims have an uncanny resemblance to the New Skoda Octavia rims, albeit in a size smaller.

Last edited by noopster : 14th September 2016 at 18:07. Reason: Quoted post has been deleted
Vik0728 is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 14th September 2016, 14:07   #514
BHPian

Adding another spy shot of rear wheel which clearly shows drum brakes at the rear

2015 Volkswagen Vento Facelift : A Close Look-157530.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vik0728 View Post
So in all earnest, Indian Polo/Vento GT Variants may have to wait for a couple more iterations before the All Round Discs happen.

P.S - Those rims have an uncanny resemblance to the New Skoda Octavia rims, albeit in a size smaller.
As you rightly said, we may have to wait many more iterations before we get discs at the rear. The alloys on the other hand looked very similar to the GT version of Vento sold in Rusia only blackened in this avatar. I was initially excited at this thought, since its 16" in GT version but from pic and stance, it looks more or less 15"

Last edited by noopster : 14th September 2016 at 18:12. Reason: Please upload the images using the forum's attachment system + always mention the source. Thanks!
vin_b is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th September 2016, 14:32   #515
BHPian

Found some information and good quality pictures of the LED headlamps, including close-up pictures of the associated control units.

https://www.drive2.com/l/10602233/
halfbytecode is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th September 2016, 21:05   #516
BHPian

Found even more about the headlights. The manufacturer is Hella, just like for the current double barrel halogen headlights.

Left headlight assembly (for LHD vehicles): http://cat.hella.com/web/public/hell...rchAppType=PKW

Right headlight assembly (for LHD vehicles): http://cat.hella.com/web/public/hell...rchAppType=PKW

Left headlight part numbers (for RHD): 6C2 941 773 / 6C2 941 773 A
Right headlight part numbers (for RHD): 6C2 941 774 / 6C2 941 774 A

P.S. I could not find the webpages for RHD vehicle headlights.

Last edited by halfbytecode : 14th September 2016 at 21:09.
halfbytecode is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th September 2016, 18:23   #517
Senior - BHPian

Facebook had an interesting news suggesting 0% interest rate, but no further details updated. The deal looked quite lucrative and thus entered my details and received a call from their customer care within 30 minutes.

No details with regards to the 0% interest rate were communicated, but was advised that the offer is from the concerned dealers. My location was inquired, to which I requested them to make it a point to convey the dealers to share the details with me via the E-mail as well.

> Is there any issue with the Vento as 0% interest rate seems very lucrative to be true (obviously the fine print needs to be seen)

Image below from the facebook

2015 Volkswagen Vento Facelift : A Close Look-screenshot_20160916181004.png
Majumdarda is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th September 2016, 18:37   #518
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majumdarda View Post
Facebook had an interesting news suggesting 0% interest rate, but no further details updated. The deal looked quite lucrative and thus entered my details and received a call from their customer care within 30 minutes.

> Is there any issue with the Vento as 0% interest rate seems very lucrative to be true (obviously the fine print needs to be seen)
I got a message on this from a dealer in Bangalore. 0% interest rate or a 1 Lakh discount. Looks pretty interesting. But assume it may be for specific variants. Also maybe a stock clearance as the rumors of the face-lift are getting stronger.

Worth enquiring. If they are giving a discount of 1L straight off, I assume there is scope for further negotiation.

Edit: The website says it is applicable for the Diesel Automatic Highline Variant ony

Last edited by Rajeevraj : 16th September 2016 at 18:40.
Rajeevraj is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 16th September 2016, 18:47   #519
BHPian

Is that really LED headlamps? I really have a hard time believing that. I think they are just fancy looking halogens.
I mean VW debuting its LED headlamps on a vento? The next most expensive car with LED headlamps in the Indian market is the Audi A6. Even that is an expensive optional extra. I am having a hard time believing that the LED headlamps have trickled down from a top of the line Audi to a vento in such a short time.
Old 16th September 2016, 18:57   #520
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakul0888 View Post
Is that really LED headlamps? I really have a hard time believing that. I think they are just fancy looking halogens.
I mean VW debuting its LED headlamps on a vento? The next most expensive car with LED headlamps in the Indian market is the Audi A6. Even that is an expensive optional extra. I am having a hard time believing that the LED headlamps have trickled down from a top of the line Audi to a vento in such a short time.
They are really LED headlamps. They are a standard feature on international Polo now. A few posts above, I have given the links to the headlamps in Hella's aftermarket catalog.

Just search for Polo 6C LED headlamps. Similar headlamps are available for other VW cars too, such as Tiguan, I think.
Old 23rd September 2016, 17:37   #521
BHPian

Went to PU Bhandari Pune for the TD of vento TSI. Well behaved staff and thorough professionals unlike some other showrooms I visited. This was the second time I was driving an automatic and it was amazing. After driving Honda CVT I found the response a little sluggish as compared to TSI. As soon as I went in the S mode of TSI I was blown and few days after I am still thinking about the drive. It sure leaves an impression on you the TSI + DSG. Built quality was top notch. I didn't like the hump at the back. When enquired about the face-lift I was told that there is no face-lift coming in near future (this was an expected answer) however they are tuning the TDI engine and that might be coming up. Not sure how true was. I did not know that latest vento has rain sensing vipers. Attaching the brochure page which lists features.
Attached Thumbnails
2015 Volkswagen Vento Facelift : A Close Look-1474632392997.jpg  

lHarpreetl is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th October 2016, 18:02   #522
BHPian

DSG reset after service

Hi,

Has anyone else seen change in DSG behaviour after service. While taking car back after first service I felt that response in D mode was fairly quick (similar to new car).

Regards.
Old 14th November 2016, 13:03   #523
BHPian

Hi,

I might purchase a 1 year old Vento TSI that has extended warranty purchased by the first owner. I want to know if the warranty gets transferred to me along with the car automatically or will I have to register myself with VW India? (I've never purchased a pre owned car before, hence the doubt)
Old 14th November 2016, 14:37   #524
RWD
BHPian

As far as I understand, the extended warranty applies to the vehicle, not the owner. So, normally you don't have to do anything. However, you might wanna double check with the VW service centre when you go there to dig out the history of the car. Having said that, just make sure that the previous owner didn't make any modifications to the car, which might give VW an excuse to not honour it, at the time when you need it. Also, worth checking is, if the warranty in question is the company warranty, or the dealer warranty. Good luck!
RWD is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th November 2016, 22:41   #525
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKay View Post
I want to know if the warranty gets transferred to me along with the car automatically or will I have to register myself with VW India?
Yes warranty will be transferred to the second owner. As said by @RWD, warranty is on vehicle and will be there no matter how many owners in that period.
el lobo 6061 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks