Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th August 2006, 06:41   #1

Hi!!

I am planning to buy Indica Xeta and excited about the CNG option. Any idea if we have any CNG station in Hyderabad?

Thanks!

--
Old 30th August 2006, 09:12   #2
BHPian

Hi, There is one CNG station functioning at Nagole near Uppal.They are selling it at 30 Rs/KG.Also have a retro fitment centre adjacent to the bunk,charging 40k with RTA endorsment.Another bunk coming up at R.P.Road near viceroy hotel.
Old 30th August 2006, 11:22   #3
BHPian

Hopefully in the near future we will see more of such pumps closer to the city. The main reason still being wether LPG or CNG gets the upper hand!
Old 30th August 2006, 13:21   #4

shucks!! thats no use to me.. I stay in Kukatpally and commute to Hi-Tech city every week day for work.. Would be nice to have it some where near this places..
Old 30th August 2006, 22:48   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane Devil
Hopefully in the near future we will see more of such pumps closer to the city. The main reason still being wether LPG or CNG gets the upper hand!
LPG/CNG will choose CNG if supply is available nearby. Today i was witness to a Tata Indigo petrol getting fitted with a Tomasetto kit. Drove the car immediately and was pleasently surprised with the performance. I thought the car would be struggling with people qouting 30% drop etc The midrange was awesome took a U turn with 4 people in 3rd and the car still pulled cleanly. It was not my car so can`t say about its range and also performance in really crawling traffic.But it makes even better sense when you see that your per km cost with A/C is Rs1.6 only
Old 3rd March 2009, 16:29   #6
Senior - BHPian

Can any one update on the CNG outlets in hyderabad? I am sure the number has increased. Also any one has any information on the retail sale of CNG by Reliance folks for the automotive sector?

Also any heads up on the price point?

Last edited by kkr2k2 : 3rd March 2009 at 16:40. Reason: query for price.
Old 4th March 2009, 15:24   #7
BHPian

CNG Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
Can any one update on the CNG outlets in hyderabad? I am sure the number has increased. Also any one has any information on the retail sale of CNG by Reliance folks for the automotive sector?

Also any heads up on the price point?
As of now there are 3 outlets ,Uppal,R.P Road, Nampally.Another 3 are being erected dont know their locations...
Old 24th September 2009, 19:04   #8
BHPian

New update for CNG seekers. Shamirpet is sited to be CNG mother station with pipelines to new Monda Market and other 13 stations in Hyderabad.

Plan is have them running by March 2010, but we goto see how far the govt' projects are punctual.
Old 24th September 2009, 19:58   #9
BHPian

There used to be one near Moosapet Flyover. It is on left side of the road, when you go from Kukatpally to Ameerpet. It is easy to miss it, as it is on the service lane that goes parallel to the Flyover. The gas station is before the Flyover touches down at the road.

Last edited by Matt : 24th September 2009 at 19:59.
Old 25th September 2009, 20:00   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
There used to be one near Moosapet Flyover. It is on left side of the road, when you go from Kukatpally to Ameerpet. It is easy to miss it, as it is on the service lane that goes parallel to the Flyover. The gas station is before the Flyover touches down at the road.
I think the one you are reffering to is the Super Gas LPG station.
Old 5th July 2010, 22:34   #11
SRG

Is there any update on the upcoming CNG filling stations? Do we have one near Hitech city?
Old 6th July 2010, 08:20   #12
BHPian

There is one CNG filling station near Moosapet-Erragadda flyover. It can be located on the left side when you are traveling from KPHB to Ameerpet. You need to a U turn at Erragadda junction go below the flyover to reach that filling station!
Old 6th July 2010, 09:11   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRG View Post
Is there any update on the upcoming CNG filling stations? Do we have one near Hitech city?
There are no CNG filling stations near hi-tec city.According to newspaper reports there are plans to open 50 CNG bunks by end of 2011 but for that the city needs a mother plant. That is being commisioned near Monda market.Once thats functional we can expect to see new stations.Because right now CNG is being transported by road from vijayawada which makes it 10 bucks more expensive than in Vijayawada.
Old 6th July 2010, 10:55   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple View Post
There is one CNG filling station near Moosapet-Erragadda flyover. It can be located on the left side when you are traveling from KPHB to Ameerpet. You need to a U turn at Erragadda junction go below the flyover to reach that filling station!
Thats the Super Gas LPG filling station.
Old 8th July 2010, 22:31   #15
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by damodar View Post
Thats the Super Gas LPG filling station.
Oops! I'm sorry for the incorrect information. Thank you for correcting me

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks