Team-BHP - Facelifted Octy, Cheaper Laura EDIT : Laura Elegance
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Facelifted Octy, Cheaper Laura EDIT : Laura Elegance (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/16793-facelifted-octy-cheaper-laura-edit-laura-elegance-7.html)

its good to hear that octavia is getting that much needed face lift.
but skoda seriously needs to do something about their poor after sales service.

Note from Support Staff: Please do not enter entire post in BOLD

Well it looks like the RS, note the rear bumper & the integrated reflector lights in its bottom section which is only present on the RS.

The car has a permanent reg number ,also I am not quite sure where the pic is clicked but can say this car definitely does not look like a car come for testing at arai.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rahul_intlad (Post 411670)
The car has a permanent reg number ,also I am not quite sure where the pic is clicked but can say this car definitely does not look like a car come for testing at arai.

No it isnt testing at ARAI. Even the registration appears to be MH04, while Skoda cars undergoing testing always have a MH 20 registration. It doesnt have the TC numbers either. Must be a kitted thing.

yes Laura RS is now Available. I saw in Showroom few days ago.

That's an RS kit, not the actual RS.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tushky (Post 411747)
yes Laura RS is now Available. I saw in Showroom few days ago.

Must be some KIT they must have put on the laura. The Laura RS is NOT available and it is NOT in the PLAN to launch the same.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam_78 (Post 411633)
Shuvd - Its for sure that the car is not yet launched cos my cousin is mad for this car and keeps me updated with all the info .. As i said earlier to me it seems the car is undergoing testing at ARAI(read zaaakas saw this same car several times at pune) but if this is true how on earth can skoda think of giving such dull looking boring alloys ?
Only zaaakaaas can throw some light this ...

first off sorry for the extremely bad pics....will try to capture new ones the moment i spot the car...

anyhow, my guess is that its a 'kit'ted RS....this came to my mind when I spotted the LK mags...

for sure its not the ARAI car coz the guy was with his family and the registration no (MH04) hints the same

Quote:

Originally Posted by rahul_intlad (Post 411670)

yep rahul, the MH04 number says it all.....moreover the pic was taken at the parking outside 'Kobe's' on Law Colege rd (opp Krishna dining hall)

the car looks amazing in that burning red shade..........the rear RS bumper looks faboulous

Okie guys , i 've a fabulous piece of news for all you car enthusiasts .... Today , i had a word with my cousin and he updated me that the Laura Vrs Petrol(200 bhp) and the vRS diesel(170 bhp) both will be launched here in India this very same year :I Rule: ...

The vRS petrol 'll be priced close to the Laura Elegance and the Diesel vRS close to the L&k (Rs. 50000 + or -) .

First on the cards is the Petrol vRS that 'll be launched in the month of aug-sep and soon a month after the Laura Diesel vRS 'll hit the market .

Before you guys start questioning me let me tell you that he is anxiously waiting to buy diesel vRS and is in regular touch with his sources and believe me his sources are very reliable .

Its a kit guys, i have seen to many Lollas with the same.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ac 427 (Post 412005)
Must be some KIT they must have put on the laura. The Laura RS is NOT available and it is NOT in the PLAN to launch the same.

i have no idea. i just saw it from outside of the showroom.

guys, sorry to bring this thread up again. any news about the lolla vRS launch? how much longer do we have to wait for it? the dealers are totally silent. my dad needs a replacement and he is getting impatient. i'm afraid that he might make a choice we'll all regret later.

@ sam_78 - any updates?

shuvd

The Laura RS is not going to be launched anytime soon. The Next new launch from Skoda is going to be the Fabia this year in November.

Dude who are your sources? They better be good because I have been eagerly awaiting the laura vRS. I have also put my dad on hold as he almost went in for the laura l&k. I love the RS. I wanted to get a second hand octavia rs for myself but could'nt find one. Wish Skoda launches laura RS soon and gets my adrenaline pumping.